Notices

Old 29 Nov 15, 09:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Leyfy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Momofboys View Post
oh fab Kim, you're back... looking forward to the report already!
Thank you, glad you are looking forward to reading it

Originally Posted by christybell View Post
Hi Kim, will give you and Phil a wave if we spot you

Not long to go now... exciting
Oooh, your countdown is very similar! Definitely give us a if you see us!

Originally Posted by oh_darling View Post
Oh how exciting, we'll be out there at the same time! Say hi if you see us and I'll do the same! NYE plans so good, we're braving Epcot haha! Can't even wait, it's just going to be the most magical trip ever Hope you're well! xxxx
EPCOT on NYE - good fun but the queues for the ladies have to be seen to be believed!

Have you booked an ADR for Epcot? We ate in Nine Dragons and it was a lot nicer than I was expecting. Are you doing a trippie?! (sorry if I've missed your pre-trip)

I can't wait either - we are both well thank you. Just counting down the days! Hope you guys are well too xx

Originally Posted by Pumba75 View Post
Sounds great. We wish we were out there too so we could all meet up again!
I am sure our paths will cross in Florida again keeping in mind how Florida-mad we all seem to be!

So... countdown is ticking along nicely so far! I paid off the last bit of our balance for the RPR on Friday night so the whole trip is now paid for

(I could've paid it off earlier but I'd rather the money was in my account than theirs!)

Today I went to Pets at Home and stocked up on thousands of cat supplies for when we are away! Although we have two weekends left we have lots of things to cram in and I'm trying to get myself organised in advance so it's not so much of a mad rush. Both of us have made our packing lists - it's a lot harder than in the summer because we remember the temperate extremes of December 2013! It was 28 degrees when we landed and 6 degrees the day we left!

I'm thinking 3/4 trousers, a couple of pairs of shorts, leggings, vest tops and t-shirts and a couple of hoodies. I don't mind the cold so much but I hope the rain stays away!

Until next time...

Leyfy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Nov 15, 10:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Leyfy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Rollercolster View Post
Yay - so glad you're going back - loved your last trip as well as the beer commentaries from Phil !
Thank you, did you catch our August 2015 trippie? More beer on there!

I even indulged myself!
Leyfy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Dec 15, 09:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Leyfy
Imagineer

ARGH WE GO NEXT WEEK AND I AM NOT PACKED!

On a slightly less panicky note, I've treated myself to my first 'proper' camera:

If you've read any of my previous trippies, you'll know I'm the one that takes the photos and therefore there is about a billion of Phil - usually 'pointing at a pint' or looking incredibly serious outside a major Florida attraction!

I've wanted to get into photography a bit more and had decided to upgrade to a bridge camera. The idea is that if I use it enough and learn how to use it properly then I will eventually move onto a DSLR.

I went into a local camera shop there and had a long (most one-sided! ) chat with one of the guys who worked there. He really knew his stuff and could've talked me into a much more expensive camera but he was really keen on this one. In fact, after he showed it to me he then proceeded to show me several other cameras in the same sort of range and told me all of their faults!

I'm getting used to the control system on it and I've downloaded about a billion 'beginners guides' to read on the plane but I'm pretty happy with the results I'm getting so far. I went to a family pre-Christmas meal today and took a few photos to try and get used to it:

I also booked our Busch Gardens tickets and bought us quick queues again. We've been spoilt by being on site at Universal and having access to the express passes

So... Hopefully everything now booked and paid for I just need to find some time to pack between now and Friday - eeek!
Old 13 Dec 15, 11:06 PM  
Link to this Post
christybell
Imagineer

I feel your pain, we go on Tuesday and I haven't packed a thing (and I am working tomorrow arrggghhhh)

Hey ho, we'll get there!

July 2009 ASM/TI/Hmew'd Suites
August 2010 OKW/Dibb villa
July2011 OKW/RPR/Cocoa Beach/Dibb Villa
July 2012 RPR/Carnival Destiny/Dibb Villa
July 2013 OKW/Anna Maria Island/Dibb Villa
Nov 2013 Sunset Lakes- my 40th Birthday
April 2014 Cruise and Villa
April 2015 Clearwater/RPR/Dibb Villa
Dec 2015 Dibb Villa to see the Xmas lights
July 2016 RPR/Cruise/Dibb villa
christybell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Dec 15, 10:11 AM  
Link to this Post
margyloveswdw
Deck 4, Disney Wonder

margyloveswdw's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

Have a fab trip!
margyloveswdw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Dec 15, 10:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Leyfy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by christybell View Post
I feel your pain, we go on Tuesday and I haven't packed a thing (and I am working tomorrow arrggghhhh)

Hey ho, we'll get there!
Ohhh how small is your countdown?! I hope you get packed and have a fab time

Originally Posted by margyloveswdw View Post
Have a fab trip!
Thank you
Old 9 Feb 16, 01:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
About to get started on your TR x
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List