Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 29 May 24, 09:07 PM  
Link to this Post
bogof1
Trying for More Ears

Question about the Visitor Toll Pass

Im arriving at MCO in August but am not hiring a car from the airport, it suits us better to rent from a rental office in LBV a few days later. Can I still get the Visitor Toll Pass from the terminal and use it while renting? Will I be able to activate it before leaving the airport, even though I wonít be leaving the airport in a car ?

Their website says I need to hang it in the car to activate the pass but Iím wondering if it can be done another way. Iíve looked at their web site but there is no information to answer my question.
bogof1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 24, 09:11 PM  
Link to this Post
myaquarium
Imagineer

I presume so. We hired 1 day from mco and a week later picked up car from winter park. Just added registration to app.
If it doesnít work just return it and get your 10 bucks back. Remember if you end hire early to end your car reg details so the next hirer dies not get free tolls on your CV
myaquarium is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 24, 09:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Shinealight
Getting Excited

Yes, you just keep it until you get your car. It'll activate on first scan from a road camera.

Remember you have to drop it back off at MCO Vox/machine when you're finished.
Shinealight is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 24, 10:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Dr.JumbaJookiba
VIP Dibber

Collect the tag from MCO and then you can enter the car reg number in the VTP app when you collect the car.
Dr.JumbaJookiba is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 24, 02:18 AM  
Link to this Post
51-a- good year
Apprentice Imagineer

yes just register the car plate on the app - as I had to do when the auto system at MCO didnt pick it up
51-a- good year is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 24, 09:34 AM  
Link to this Post
grant_w
Imagineer

grant_w's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by 51-a- good year View Post
yes just register the car plate on the app - as I had to do when the auto system at MCO didnt pick it up
Auto system isn't in Terminal C yet anyway, so you'll always have to enter the reg manually if coming into Terminal C
grant_w is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 24, 04:04 PM  
Link to this Post
debsym62
Imagineer

debsym62's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by grant_w View Post
Auto system isn't in Terminal C yet anyway, so you'll always have to enter the reg manually if coming into Terminal C
That is good to know we will be coming in to C in September.
debsym62 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 24, 06:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Vizeman
Getting Excited

What about if your flying in and out of Melbourne? Can you pick one up and drop off there?
1991 MIC Lakefront International Drive - Clearwater Hilton, 1993 Altamonte Springs - Clearwater, 1996 Villa, 2000 Villa - Villa New Port Richey, 2003 Villa Indian Ridge, 2005 Villa Autumn Creek, 2007 Villa Autumn Creek (again!), 2011 Villa Autumn Creek (again!) - Keys & Gulf Coast, 2015 Condo Kissimmee, 2016 Villa Autumn Creek Circle (again!)
Vizeman is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 24, 07:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
Originally Posted by Vizeman View Post
What about if your flying in and out of Melbourne? Can you pick one up and drop off there?
No, only Orlando.

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List