Notices
Itineraries Post your Trip Itineraries here.

Old 12 Jan 20, 09:05 PM  
Link to this Post
LittleKezza
Trading Disney Pins

First draft itinerary, 2nd visit +/- other family members

After 10 days on Cape Cod with my bro&SIL, we are travelling down to Florida for 14 days. We are 2a2c (girls ages 6 and 9 who are mad on Star Wars and Marvel but do want a bit of princess life too!) We were last there 3 years ago and did only Disney and never stayed late for fireworks (although did see AK at night and SIL wants to do this again). We do not stay on site.

Bro&SIL will be joining us for 5 nights, 2 of which overlap with the 7 nights the grandparents will also be with us.

SIL has phobia of fake-head characters and cannot be near them (so no character meals for us with her!) We need to pick up and drop others at MCO when they're coming/going.

Current plan:
Sat 8 Aug - arrive lunchtime - no plans yet? Fireworks or lights somewhere? We wont be jet lagged
Sun 9 Aug - MK ?BOG breakfast for early park entry
?BOG dinner - looks delicious!
Mon 10 Aug - HS Geek out at SW all day
Tue 11 Aug - Kennedy (no-one else wants to join us)
Wed 12 Aug - VB before bro&SIL land at 5pm
Thu 13 Aug - HRH booked Universal - dinner at The Kitchen (DD6yo has allergies and menu looks great for her)
Fri 14 Aug - day2 Universal - dinner at 3 broomsticks?
Sat 15 Aug - G&G arrive time TBC - chill day, family dinner?
Sun 16 Aug - AK - Dinner Yak & Yeti? Suggestions?
Mon 17 Aug - bro&SIL depart ~midday - rest of day TBC
Tue 18 Aug - MK - BBB and CRT Dinner
Wed 19 Aug - Minnie's breakfast Cape May then onto TL
Thu 20 Aug - HS
Fri 21 Aug - BB and EPCOT
Sat 22 Aug - Despicable Me breakfast before check out (Grandad and kids ADORE Minions!)

Edited at 09:08 PM.
LittleKezza is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jan 20, 12:14 AM  
Link to this Post
Tinkermom
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by LittleKezza View Post
After 10 days on Cape Cod with my bro&SIL, we are travelling down to Florida for 14 days. We are 2a2c (girls ages 6 and 9 who are mad on Star Wars and Marvel but do want a bit of princess life too!) We were last there 3 years ago and did only Disney and never stayed late for fireworks (although did see AK at night and SIL wants to do this again). We do not stay on site.

Bro&SIL will be joining us for 5 nights, 2 of which overlap with the 7 nights the grandparents will also be with us.

SIL has phobia of fake-head characters and cannot be near them (so no character meals for us with her!) We need to pick up and drop others at MCO when they're coming/going.

Current plan:
Sat 8 Aug - arrive lunchtime - no plans yet? Fireworks or lights somewhere? We wont be jet lagged
Sun 9 Aug - MK ?BOG breakfast for early park entry
?BOG dinner - looks delicious!
Mon 10 Aug - HS Geek out at SW all day
Tue 11 Aug - Kennedy (no-one else wants to join us)
Wed 12 Aug - VB before bro&SIL land at 5pm
Thu 13 Aug - HRH booked Universal - dinner at The Kitchen (DD6yo has allergies and menu looks great for her)
Fri 14 Aug - day2 Universal - dinner at 3 broomsticks?
Sat 15 Aug - G&G arrive time TBC - chill day, family dinner?
Sun 16 Aug - AK - Dinner Yak & Yeti? Suggestions?
Mon 17 Aug - bro&SIL depart ~midday - rest of day TBC
Tue 18 Aug - MK - BBB and CRT Dinner
Wed 19 Aug - Minnie's breakfast Cape May then onto TL
Thu 20 Aug - HS
Fri 21 Aug - BB and EPCOT
Sat 22 Aug - Despicable Me breakfast before check out (Grandad and kids ADORE Minions!)
Highly unlikely you’ll get BOG before park opening if not staying onsite, sorry.

Same goes for CRT, especially as it’s August (you might get lucky but highly unlikely due to you party size, sorry.

If you want Yak and Yeti id suggest getting a laundry’s card, but with your children’s ages I think they’d enjoy rainforest cafe more.
Old 13 Jan 20, 12:29 AM  
Link to this Post
LittleKezza
Trading Disney Pins

Mobile

Thanks. I thought BOG breakfast might be pushing our luck!

We'll be a 6 by the CRT date but I'll definitely bear that in mind. We do have some flexibility for that.

We didn't love TRex last time - is Rainforest quite like that?
LittleKezza is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jan 20, 07:09 PM  
Link to this Post

You might get the pre park opening BOG, I have just found one for 180 days from now. And last week I found several for each day between about 3rd and 8th of July.

You don't need to get an 8am BOG, anything up to about 8:30am will still get you early Fantasyland advantages. So long as you pre-order and turn up ten minutes early or so.

You are not going to be able to fill a day with GE, it is really not that big, so plan to do the rest of the park as well.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jan 20, 07:44 PM  
Link to this Post
LittleKezza
Trading Disney Pins

Mobile

Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
You are not going to be able to fill a day with GE, it is really not that big, so plan to do the rest of the park as well.
Yep - we won't stay in there ALL DAY but my family are MASSIVE geeks and we want to do everything!

Great news about BOG!

We're looking at booking a single night at a Disney hotel on that first Sunday to give is 2 days of 60-day FP and Magicbands.