Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 10 Oct 20, 06:45 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

We're going in September and I've booked our parks, not because I was scared we were going to miss out, just for something to make it seem a little more real.

I am hoping that the reservation system will be gone by the time our trip comes around, I'll really miss park hopping.

Edited at 06:59 PM.
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Oct 20, 06:47 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by collybird View Post
We're going in September and I've booked our parks, not because I was scared we were going to ≈≈≈≈ out, just for something to make it seem a little more real.

I am hoping that the reservation system will be gone by the time our trip comes around, I'll really miss park hopping.
Yeah I was the same. If the reservation system is still her next year it’s not the end of the world but I’d prefer FP to be back. I’m not a big fan of change!

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Oct 20, 06:59 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

Originally Posted by sha9 View Post
Yeah I was the same. If the reservation system is still her next year it’s not the end of the world but I’d prefer FP to be back. I’m not a big fan of change!
Once again we almost have matching countdowns
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Oct 20, 07:01 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by collybird View Post
Once again we almost have matching countdowns
If we actually get to go we’ll be there at the same time .

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Oct 20, 09:00 PM  
Link to this Post
clanmacbeath
Imagineer

clanmacbeath's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Mobile

We are going in September and have bought our tickets direct from Disney, they are linked to MDE and we have our park days booked.
We dont mind wearing masks too much but hope by then it might just be when we are in queues or inaide attractions.
We can also live without hoping, but again hope its back in some form... maybe book 2 parks each day. One in the morning, one on an evening perhaps.
The way things are we will just be happy to be there!
clanmacbeath is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 20, 12:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Elmhurst 5
Apprentice Imagineer

Surely if you book 2 separate parks day, then you use up 2 days of your 14 day ticket as no park hopping. You can still leave and return to the same park your day reservation is for, but not to another park.
Elmhurst 5 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Oct 20, 09:31 AM  
Link to this Post
blades
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Shooby doo View Post
Disney CEO on record as stating Park booking is here to stay so I'd probably book under that assumption. We currently don't have tickets for May, on current restrictions we just don't see the value of paying for a 14 day Ultimate.
SD
Think we are just going to do a 2/3 day ticket - Wife & Daughter will do MK, AK & Epcot and we will probably do AK, Epcot & HS

For us it will just be like back to the old days of 10 hour hard slog park days rather than a few hours up to lunch then out for a chill by the pool and maybe back in if we could be bothered
Old 13 Oct 20, 10:05 AM  
Link to this Post
Silvercat
Imagineer

We too are going in September 2021, (hopefully!), and have our park days booked. We used to park hop, but not so much these days, so we're not too worried about that aspect. However, I do like the FastPass system, so I hope this comes back before we go.