Notices
Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping Money Saving tips, UK shopping topics , discount links and offers.

Old 6 Oct 20, 04:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Nicksgirl
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Gryff View Post
They are currently doing a 10% off your first order
You won't regret buying them honestly
Thank you for that but I can not find the discount, could you tell me where I find this please. xxx
Econolodge Hawaiian Maingate in its Hey Day ! Villa we won on "Big Breakfast". Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. POFQ/Sheraton Safari.The wonderful Al Qasr - Dubai. 2008 Luxury and Romance in the wonderful Maldives in a Water Bungalow. 2009 Burj Al Arab/Atlantis/Al Maha.Dubai WOWWIEEE! 2010 5nts Disney's Old Key West/Contemporary./7nts Universals Portofino. 2012 Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa,Dubai and Italy. 2014 -Norfolk, Sirmione Italy, Burj Al Arab/Al Qasr, thank you to my wonderful husband.x
Nicksgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Oct 20, 04:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

My discount code web site has 20 % and free shipping today it was 10% last week I use this site a lot for discount codes
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Oct 20, 05:10 PM  
Link to this Post
THE WIZARD
VIP Dibber

I was looking at those until I read this a while ago:

I have found Dubarry boots to be very comfortable to wear although very expensive. However, the splitting of the sole is a common fault which I have been informed by a professional cobbler, is the result of the material used within the sole by Dubarry.

So I gave up on them. I think they have a sale on at the moment tho if your still interested Tracey. I'll try n find the email I had come on that.

Seems to be just the Limmerick ones on for £199 nice blue colour ones tho - maybe I'll rethink.

dubarry/clearance/women/footwear/?p=1

Edited at 05:14 PM.
THE WIZARD is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Oct 20, 06:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Nicksgirl
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Gryff View Post
My discount code web site has 20 % and free shipping today it was 10% last week I use this site a lot for discount codes
sorry, so its not the Dubarry Website ?
Econolodge Hawaiian Maingate in its Hey Day ! Villa we won on "Big Breakfast". Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. POFQ/Sheraton Safari.The wonderful Al Qasr - Dubai. 2008 Luxury and Romance in the wonderful Maldives in a Water Bungalow. 2009 Burj Al Arab/Atlantis/Al Maha.Dubai WOWWIEEE! 2010 5nts Disney's Old Key West/Contemporary./7nts Universals Portofino. 2012 Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa,Dubai and Italy. 2014 -Norfolk, Sirmione Italy, Burj Al Arab/Al Qasr, thank you to my wonderful husband.x
Nicksgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Oct 20, 06:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Nicksgirl
Imagineer

Originally Posted by THE WIZARD View Post

I have found Dubarry boots to be very comfortable to wear although very expensive. However, the splitting of the sole is a common fault which I have been informed by a professional cobbler, is the result of the material used within the sole by Dubarry.

So I gave up on them. I think they have a sale on at the moment tho if your still interested Tracey. I'll try n find the email I had come on that.

Seems to be just the Limmerick ones on for £199 nice blue colour ones tho - maybe I'll rethink.

Ta Pat, I am wondering if these are worth the money now. xx
Old 6 Oct 20, 07:26 PM  
Link to this Post
marypoppins38
Imagineer

Originally Posted by JoJo88 View Post
I have a pair, I’d coveted them for a few years before buying them, which confirmed that I did really want them. I bought my usually size but went for the ‘slim’ fit as I’ve got silly thin calves (wish the same could be said for the rest of my legs!). If I was to buy them again I’d go for regular fit though as they’re difficult to get off when I’ve got thick socks on too! I haven’t worn them for a while, but generally only do so when watching my boy play football in the pouring rain

I have these ones:

My daughter has these exact ones. She has had them a couple of years now and uses them when she is on farm placements or working with the horses. She swears by them and said that even after 6 hours in the fields in winter her feet are still warm and dry. I don't think she would wear any other now. She is a size 7 and has a size 8 so she can wear thick socks in winter with them.
marypoppins38 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Oct 20, 02:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Nicksgirl
Imagineer

Originally Posted by THE WIZARD View Post

Thanks Pat, I really wanted a pair, so have bitten the bullet and bought some, hubby is buying them for me for Christmas, Birthday, Christmas, Birthday...

However today I got a real bargain, I was having Pie & Mash and I rang my Nick to pick me up after, as I had some spare time I decided to go in the Charity shop, one I hardly ever go in, as I got in I looked up and there was a pair of boots, in my size, which is a 9... rare !
They are absolutely new with the labels on, full leather and never been on the road, I am attaching the picture, they look wide but are actually slim and go right up to my knee, they are fabulous. They are from JD Williams so I expect they were about £70 upwards. An absolute bargain at £15 ! .

What do you think, not a mark on them. xxxxxxx

P.s. by the way we have just got back from Winterton, it was great but so very painful without our Mr. Douglas, we bought the original pram back this time, which my friend kept so we didn't have to bring it up everytime, as we had another. We missed him so so much, Norfolk will never be the same as will life. Nice to hear from you.
Heres the boots...

Edited at 02:44 PM.
Old 7 Oct 20, 05:03 PM  
Link to this Post
THE WIZARD
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Nicksgirl View Post
Thanks Pat, I really wanted a pair, so have bitten the bullet and bought some, hubby is buying them for me for Christmas, Birthday, Christmas, Birthday...

However today I got a real bargain, I was having Pie & Mash and I rang my Nick to pick me up after, as I had some spare time I decided to go in the Charity shop, one I hardly ever go in, as I got in I looked up and there was a pair of boots, in my size, which is a 9... rare !
They are absolutely new with the labels on, full leather and never been on the road, I am attaching the picture, they look wide but are actually slim and go right up to my knee, they are fabulous. They are from JD Williams so I expect they were about £70 upwards. An absolute bargain at £15 ! .

What do you think, not a mark on them. xxxxxxx

P.s. by the way we have just got back from Winterton, it was great but so very painful without our Mr. Douglas, we bought the original pram back this time, which my friend kept so we didn't have to bring it up everytime, as we had another. We missed him so so much, Norfolk will never be the same as will life. Nice to hear from you.
Heres the boots...

Oh wow fabulous, you do find a bargain now and again. Have to say I have a pair of Georgio Armani shoes I bought in the shop in Rome. BOught when my feet were swollen so they fitted then. Said they were a 3.5 but of course when feet were no longer swollen from walking they are too big more like a 4! Never touched the floor only my carpet! I would be too embarrassed to say here what I paid for them & they are still in the box!
How was Winterton, was the pub open? Was going to book a few days there but not sure whether to or not. Don't be sad when your there, it was his happy place so think of it like that.