Notices
Beyond the Parks Attractions that are not covered by the main Theme Parks.

Closed Thread

Old 4 Nov 02, 06:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Clarey
Imagineer

Talking Shopping

last year it was just James (who was 7 and would tolorate a few hours here and there) and me but next year my dad is tagging along - so whilst the two of them are playing golf I will be able to shop. Last year I only managed Belz and the Florida Mall which were both very good. Next year I will be mobile so I could go anywhere.
Any suggestions
Clarey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Nov 02, 08:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Amazing-Grace
Imagineer

Amazing-Grace's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5
I really liked the Florida Mall last time but the Warner Bros shop has gone now, I loved that shop
The Mall at Millenia didn't do much for me, very high class stuff, depends what you like I guess.
Orlando Premium outlet looked great but I had rather grumpy kids with me that day, to be fair I think they were all shopped out, so we didn't stay long. I like Pointe Orlando shops too.
Old 4 Nov 02, 09:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Macman
Very Serious Dibber

Something that may interest people, while looking in the Sketchers shop for my youngest we were unable to find her size at the Beltz Outlet Mall, so we asked the assistant where their other shops were. He said that they had another discount outlet at the Premium Outlets Mall and a “real shop” at the Florida Mall but they would be at least $10 dearer a pair of trainers than the discount shops.

Needless to say we tried the other shop but ended up at the Florida Mall, where they had a full range of Shoes/trainers/sizes and in the end the were less than a $1 dearer than the Discount Outlets!

Anyone else thought that these Outlets might not be all that they seem. Unfortunately we had to go to the Florida Mall on the way to the airport so had little time to investigate further.
Macman is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Nov 02, 10:31 AM  
Link to this Post
Amazing-Grace
Imagineer

Amazing-Grace's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5
I found Belz to be cheaper, but not the designer outlets. Tony & I bought shoes at Payless by Walmart, buy one get one half price. That applied to anything in the shop, so I got me a couple of handbags too
Old 5 Nov 02, 10:31 AM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread