Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 22 Feb 13, 05:31 PM  
Link to this Post

Help needed please!

Hi,

I've never looked on DCL forum before but am an addict to the Florida planning one!

We are planning our first ever trip to Florida for October 2014 and will be staying on site. Looking through this forum gave me an idea to surprise hubby and kids with a cruise at the end of the holiday. I've looked it up and am pleasantly surprised with the price. My question is I won't know an exact date for the cruise until we book our main holiday. Is it possible for me to book now and change later or am I better off waiting until we've booked our main holiday and then book the cruise? Am thinking of the 30th Oct 2014 one. Also what happens with flights? It's not the usual 2 week holiday so am I better off booking them myself?

Sorry for all the questions. I've just got my head around Disney and now I'm trying to add this in. My brain is starting to ache again!

Thanks very much
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 13, 05:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Bats
Disney Cruise Line VIP!

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 13
Welcome to the cruise forum

Most of us book our Disney cruises through US travel agents. We do this for lots of reasons and most of them are listed in the Everything You Need To Know sticky at the top of this forum.

Once booked, yes, you can move it with no problems at all. The US way of doing things is much more 'user friendly' than our own TAs in the UK. No admin fees and loads of help when needed.

We book our own flights separate from any accommodation or cruise. It's much more flexible that way.

If you can go for a 4 night cruise as opposed to a 3 nighter, you'll have an extra day to explore the ship on the sea day. A 3 nighter is better than nothing, but a 4 nighter gives you the time to look at things rather than just see them in passing.
Old 22 Feb 13, 05:51 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread