Notices
Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports

Old 1 Aug 16, 05:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I can vouch for the Cronut - it was amazing. I don't love icecream so I skipped it and it wasn't dry at all, lovely and warm and fresh and sugary! You food wish list looks fab 😊
Sparksy72 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Aug 16, 12:49 PM  
Link to this Post
4holibobs
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Sparksy72 View Post
I can vouch for the Cronut - it was amazing. I don't love icecream so I skipped it and it wasn't dry at all, lovely and warm and fresh and sugary! You food wish list looks fab 😊
Oh thanks for letting me know!

We may well have too much ice cream at Beaches and Cream so it's nice to know it's good without the ice cream
4holibobs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Aug 16, 12:50 PM  
Link to this Post
4holibobs
VIP Dibber

Hi everyone,

Apologies for my lack of an update.. there's lots going on aside from our holiday countdown at the moment... however, I will be back with an update soon!

Thanks for reading
4holibobs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Aug 16, 06:40 AM  
Link to this Post
4holibobs
VIP Dibber

Morning everyone...

Something very excited happened yesterday that I had to post about this morning...

Our tickets arrived!

Disney send such a lovely little folder out, there's a great book with lots of info on the parks etc, 4 luggage labels and a credit card sized info sheet with discount tickets.

I'm so so excited! It feels so real now

I'll be back over the weekend sometime with a further wish list update, but until then have a fab day everyone!
Old 5 Aug 16, 10:16 AM  
Link to this Post
Rach78
Trying for More Ears

Hiya, enjoying reading along! Loving your planning and attention to details! Sounds like you have a fab trip planned. What date do you go again? Those mini donuts at TL certainly grabbed my attention!
Rach78 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Aug 16, 10:20 AM  
Link to this Post
Seaworldfan
Imagineer

This has to be the most detailed pre trip report ever, cant wait for the actual live report
Seaworldfan is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Aug 16, 05:14 PM  
Link to this Post
4holibobs
VIP Dibber

Thanks Rach78 and Seaworldfan... Hope I am able to live up to your expectations!

I will be starting day 1 on 15th September so not long to go now at all!

More to follow this weekend... 😄
Old 5 Aug 16, 06:12 PM  
Link to this Post
4holibobs
VIP Dibber

Blizzard beach wishlist

Day 6 - Blizzard beach wishlist

Hi everyone

Thanks for your patience whilst I've been living my hectic life! I'm back with a futher instalment of my pre-trip food report.

Day 6 sees us doing Bliazzrd beach.. Despite this being my 4th drip to Florida and Disney I've never been to Blizzard Beach so I'm super excited to see what it's all about!

Now, when researching food options at Blizzard beach, the items on my list for Typohokn lagoon can me up again, let me remind you...

So, if I don't get to try these at Typhoon lagoon or if I do and really enjoy them I'll get another chance to try them again.

One new thing that caught my eye when looking at options at Blizzard beach was this Olaf ice cream which looks super refreshing during the hopefully amazing weather we will have..

That's all for Blizzard beach.. If anyone has any recommendations, let me know

Edited at 06:36 PM.
Old 5 Aug 16, 06:31 PM  
Link to this Post
4holibobs
VIP Dibber

Animal Kingdom wishlist

Day 7 - Animal Kingdom wishlist

Really looking forward to being back in Animal Kingdom, there was lots of work going on last time we were there so I'm excited to see what's been happening and the new Rivers of Light area.

We have an ADR booked at Yak and Yeti today, but there a couple of things on my wishlist too.

First of all... jungle juice!

Everyone raves about this stuff and it looks delicious! I love orange / mango / passion fruit type drinks so I think this will be right up my street.

I know it's available at Tusker House, but I'm hoping it will also be available elsewhere around the park.

Second up, is the jalapeño cheese stuffed pretzel...

I fell in love with pretzels on our last trip (damn you Discovery Cove!), and I snuck one of these bad boys when my family were queuing for Kali River Rapids... Can't wait to get another one and a nice savoury treat amongst all the sweet treats on my list!

As I've said above, we have an ADR at Yak and yeti and I've also got a Landry card so we'll get $50 towards our bill! Yay! I know I don't need an ADR with a Landry card but I'd booked it before we decided to get the card so will keep the ADR, if we want to eat before our ADR time, I'll flash the Landry card and ask them to cancel my ADR.

We loved Yak and Yeti last time we visited so I'm excited to go back and have something spicy during our Disney trip.

It's nice to sit down and get out of the sun for an hour especially at Animal Kingdom as it always seems so much hotter there than at other parks.

On my list for my main is chicken tikka masala -

As I've said in my other posts, I love sorbet, so there's only one thing on my list for dessert, and that's the trio of sorbets -

Can't wait to try this!

That's all for Animal Kingdom, really looking forward to this day and our fast passes for safari, expedition Everest and Kali River Rapids

Thanks for reading

Edited at 06:37 PM.
Old 5 Aug 16, 07:31 PM  
Link to this Post
4holibobs
VIP Dibber

What shall we eat on day 8?

Day 8 - the unplanned day!

So, we don't have any official plans yet for day 8 and therefore, I've made no food plans either.

There are few options, including going back to our favourite park or water park, or maybe some of these -

Shopping! We do love to shop and I'm hoping to pick up some Haloween and Autumn bits as well as maybe some Christmas presents when we do fit in a trip to the shops

Or maybe mini golf? I understand you can play once a day(?) with your 14 day Disney ticket? Is that right guys?

On Debi's recent trip reports she's included a trip to Escapeology which looks super fun...

Another option for us is to take a trip on the Orlando eye. Has anyone done this? Is it worthwhile?

So depending on what we end up doing today will determine what we eat... Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated