Link to this Post
mollybogle
Apprentice Imagineer

That tiramisu looks amazing, so do the burgers
Old 11 Aug 16, 09:55 PM  
Link to this Post
The 2 Minnies
slightly serious Dibber

We went back in June. The best burgers ever and they are HUGE!
The 2 Minnies is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Aug 16, 01:05 PM  
Link to this Post
tink18
Serious Dibber

tink18's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Day Three

Breakfast was cereal in the room again.

Blaze Pizza
For lunch we headed to Disney Springs and try out blaze pizza. As we had dinner reservations we shared a pizza.

On the dining plan you can get any pizza, we went for a build your own with the classic red sauce, mozzarella, pepperoni, garlic, basil and oregano.

The pizza was really good and by the time you've got your drink and found a table the pizza is ready. The crust and base were nice and crispy and it was a really good pizza. They have stands around with chilli flakes, Parmesan, hot sauce and oregano so you can add to your pizza.

For dessert we got the s'mores pie, this was also good, one of the best quick service desserts we've had. Found out afterwards from reading another review you can ask them to warm it up in their ovens, we really want to go back and we will hopefully try this then. The pie is two mcvities digestives with gooey marshmallow and a chocolate spread.

The soft drinks are refillable and whilst eating we had Diet Coke but grabbed a Lime and mint drink on our way out to try and it was really refreshing. I can't wait to try their other drinks, they had a lemonade, blood orange lemonade and a prickly pear drink.

Sprinkles

Before we left Disney Springs we decided to try out sprinkles. They are not on the dining plan so we charged these back to the room.

We both ordered the sprinkles sundae which is a cupcake cut in half with a scoop of ice cream in the middle.

BF got a salted caramel cupcake with cap'n crunch ice cream.

And I got a s'mores cupcake with cookie dough ice cream.

BF had the better choice, the cupcake was really nice and so was the ice cream. The s'mores one was good but had a really rich chocolate frosting in the middle, if that wasn't there it would have been better in my opinion but the marshmallow topping and chocolate cake were really nice.

Ohana

Dinner was at the Poly, I'd booked this for our last trip but cancelled as I wasn't sure whether BF would enjoy it.

To start they gave us the welcome bread, our server told us it was pineapple and coconut bread. I'm not fussed on pineapple and BF doesn't like either but it was nicer than expected considering the flavours aren't really what we typically like.

Sorry for the half eaten photo, it was a recurring theme for this meal we were both so eager to dig in that we kept forgetting to take photos.

Next came the salad, it came with a passion fruit dressing.

We aren't salad eaters at all but tried a bit and it was nice.

Then came the chicken wings and pork dumplings, we had dished them all up before I took a photo sorry so I only have them on my plate.

We both enjoyed these with BF preferring the wings and I preferred the dumplings, we liked them so much we asked for another serving.

Next they brought us lo mein noodles and vegetables. The noodles were really good and my favourite of all the items on the menu.

Then our server came round with the skewers, chicken, steak and shrimp. All were good and BF was a big fan of the chicken and asked for extra. The photos of these aren't very good as it was so dark.

At this point we were stuffed and they brought us dessert. It was bread pudding made from coconut and pineapple bread with ice cream and a caramel and banana sauce.

This was really good and I'm not sure how we managed it as we were so full but we managed to eat it all.

We both really enjoyed the meal and BF has decided it's now one of his favourites. I should have kept the reservation last trip

Edited at 10:57 PM.
tink18 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Aug 16, 04:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Kat11
VIP Dibber

That all looks gorgeous!

I've just managed to snag an early dinner ADR at ohanas on our first full day which I'm really chuffed about but my problem now is what do I do with our ADR at Gran Floridian Cafe which I had on the same night and really want to try?!?!

That pizza looked lush as does that s'mores pie... How am I going to fit all this food in?

Kat
WDW: Onsite: HRH/POFQ - October 2019
WDW: Partner Hotel: Hilton LBV @ DS & RPR - April 2022
DLC: LA - San Fran inc: DLC & Universal - Aug/Sept 2023
Kat11 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Aug 16, 08:12 PM  
Link to this Post
wozza
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Going to both of those and can't wait
Port Orleans Riverside/Cocoa Beach October 2018
wozza is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Aug 16, 08:44 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Mobile

Ha ha that float thing looks absolutely massive.
Old 13 Aug 16, 07:18 AM  
Link to this Post
KeepSmiling
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Loving the report so far - looking forward to reading more!
KeepSmiling is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 16, 07:32 AM  
Link to this Post
Kay1975
Excited about Disney

I've just put Blaze and Sprinkles on my list for next week 😍
Kay1975 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 16, 06:35 PM  
Link to this Post
tink18
Serious Dibber

tink18's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Day Four

Breakfast this morning was at the all star music food court, we would have eaten at ours in sports but there are a lot of teams staying here and it's been busy. The food court at music was really quiet in comparison. We went to Busch Gardens with my family so they joined us for breakfast as they picked us up.

We all have refillable mugs so grabbed smart waters for our drinks and got hot chocolates and diet cokes in our mugs.

I had the chocolate chip pancakes with bacon and sausage. These were good but I ended up giving my bacon and sausage to BF.

BF and my brother got mickey waffles with bacon and sausage. BF had finished his by the time I went to take photos and my brother had nearly finished, you get three waffles.

My mum got plain pancakes with bacon. Again sorry for the half eaten photos.

And dad got a bounty platter, this had bacon, sausage, potatoes, eggs and a biscuit.

Outback Steakhouse

We all went for dinner at Outback Steakhouse near the premium outlets.

To start they bring you bread.

We started with a blooming onion and Aussie cheese fries, at this point we were starving from a long hot day and I completely forgot to take photos sorry.

I didn't try the fries but my mum and brother thought they were good. The bloomin onion was absolutely massive and really good.

For the main course I had the 9oz sirloin with coconut shrimp. The shrimp were amazing, some of the best shrimp I've had, if I'd have known they were that good I would have got a full portion of them. The fries were also really good. I also got the mushrooms as my side but never tried them, they did look good though. My dad got the same as me only with the 12oz sirloin and agreed on the shrimp being amazing.

BF got the 12oz sirloin with garlic butter. The original steak came out medium not the rare he ordered, our server and management were really good and apologised and a new one came out soon which was perfectly cooked for him.

My brother got the outback burger, again he thought this was good.

Mum got the 9oz sirloin.

With the steaks they come with a side in addition to fries, I had the mushrooms and everyone else got a salad and there are about 10 different dressings you can choose, mum had thousand island, BF had a balsamic vinegar and dad went for honey mustard.

Over all we really enjoyed the meal, we were too full for dessert. If your thinking about going sign up for their newsletter they send out offers everyday from a free bloomin onion to 20% off.

Edited at 08:12 PM.
tink18 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 16, 09:30 PM  
Link to this Post
dixonsontour
VIP Dibber

dixonsontour's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 12
Mobile

Enjoying your updates all looks good
dixonsontour is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List