Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Closed Thread

Old 14 Sep 16, 09:14 PM  
Link to this Post
bogtrottin
Trying for More Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by spiya View Post
Its the hollywood version but gives you an idea of what orlando's will be like. The universal orlando Facebook page has a preview of ghost town which looks amazing!
Oops! I've edited the post now. Off for a look on Facebook!
bogtrottin is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 16, 08:12 AM  
Link to this Post
Juliemack
waiting impatiently...!

Juliemack's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
So... looks like Miss_Shell or spiya will be the first ones to visit. Would one of you mind posting the HHN map on this thread please...want to plan our attack as we'll probably be the last of us Dibbers to visit on 30 & 31 October.
Have a fantastic time both of you
Juliemack is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 16, 09:18 AM  
Link to this Post
Loftus
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Juliemack View Post
So... looks like Miss_Shell or spiya will be the first ones to visit. Would one of you mind posting the HHN map on this thread please...want to plan our attack as we'll probably be the last of us Dibbers to visit on 30 & 31 October.
halloweenhorrornights...event-map.html
Loftus is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 16, 11:13 AM  
Link to this Post
Miss_Shell
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Juliemack View Post
Ah someone beat me to it with the map! Thank you though, very excited!
Orlando & Bahamas 1992 - Orlando 1998 - Orlando 1999 - Orlando 2000 - Polynesian Resort - Orlando 2000 - Orlando 2001 - Orlando 2003 - Kissimmee Villa - Orlando 2005 - Christmas - Orlando 2010 - Orlando 2011 - Port Orleans Riverside - Orlando 2012 - Disney Coronado Springs - HHN - Orlando & Hollywood 2014 - Orlando 2016- Disney's Coronado Springs and Universal's Cabana Bay Honeymoon 2017 - Disney's Port Orleans Riverside
Miss_Shell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 16, 11:16 AM  
Link to this Post

Im so desperately trying to avoid any spoilers from the employee preview, its so hard! Im going to hhn next thursday so i need to hold out
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 16, 11:19 AM  
Link to this Post
Loftus
Imagineer

I've stopped reading other forums. My first HHN visit next Thursday and I don't want to be forewarned.
Loftus is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 16, 12:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Juliemack
waiting impatiently...!

Juliemack's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Ooh fab duh! Why didn't I think to look there

Have a scary time all 👻
Juliemack is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 16, 03:51 PM  
Link to this Post
pegasus928
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by spiya View Post
Im so desperately trying to avoid any spoilers from the employee preview, its so hard! Im going to hhn next thursday so i need to hold out
I'm the same. It's so frustrating that everyone is so desperate to upload videos and pictures - almost ruining the surprises we have paid through the nose for. We have also paid to do both Behind the Screams tours and already there are spoilers for that all over the place - so trying to avoid those too.
pegasus928 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Sep 16, 10:06 AM  
Link to this Post
twogoto
Imagineer

so excited to be there on Sunday!
Sept 21 TwoGoTo Aiya Napa - Amarande Hotel
Nov 21 TwoGoTo New York - The James New York Nomad
Mar 22 TwoGoTo Orlando - Cabana Bay
Sept 22 TwoGoTo Orlando - Sapphire Falls
Nov 22 TwoGoTo Rome - 9Hotel Cesari
July 23 TwoGoTo Kos - Mitsis Summer Palace
Sept 23 TwoGoTo Orlando - Sapphire Falls
twogoto is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Sep 16, 08:25 PM  
Link to this Post
VickieMH
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Love the Magic View Post
Hi, just wanted someone to tell me if I can buy the HHN add on when I get to the park for that night? I hope to be there October 14th. My problem is I can't find exactly what I'm looking for, I want at least 4 day park to park pass with the add on but best I can get is a 3 day pass with add on. If I buy a 4 day pass I have to buy a HHN pass separately and it is much more expensive. I'm going with my wife and two teenage kids so 4 adult tickets. It seems I can buy a 14 day park to park pass in UK for very good price but the add on doesn't include the night I want to do HHN. But im led to believe that if I have any Universal ticket I can add on the HHN night I want when I get over to US. Can anybody confirm this? Thank you in advance.
we got the add on okay but we couldn't get fast pass but yes you can get it when you get there