Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 26 Sep 16, 06:05 PM  
Link to this Post
mum of two
Excited about Disney

mum of two's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Considering a short cruise but have no ideas on prices. When I have put details into Cruisecritic it has not actually shown prices just says to call. I'm reluctant to call as without an idea of price it might just be a pipe dream and don't want to waste peoples time.
We are family of 4, we could do any duration but were thinking of 3 or 4 nights on family orientated ship. We arrive in Miami on 5th Aug 17 and fly home 23rd Aug have no other accommodation booked at the moment.
Could anyone give idea of price - good family ship (I would love Disney but know that it is way out of my budget).
Your help is much appreciated.
mum of two is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Sep 16, 07:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Sew109
Imagineer

We are looking at three of us In a cabin 3 or 4 nights and looking the right side of a grand with carnival
Sew109 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Sep 16, 08:50 PM  
Link to this Post
cheekydeeky
VIP Dibber

We've done three separate weeks in Orlando followed by three separate cruises from Port Canaveral, all with RCI. Absolutely love cruising. I'm sure you can get a cruise only price on the RCI website.
cheekydeeky is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Sep 16, 10:41 PM  
Link to this Post
mum of two
Excited about Disney

mum of two's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Thank you for your help.
mum of two is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Sep 16, 09:50 PM  
Link to this Post
JAF
Imagineer

Carnival also sail out the Florida ports and have several shorter cruises plus they list them as 'fun ships' so plenty of things for children to do on a sea day. We have done similar ie Disney and cruise using Royal Caribbean and Princess. Before now we have gone direct to the cruise company and asked if we can either bring the departure flight forward or in some cases where we have cruised first and then want to stay on delayed the departure. In fact Virgin are quite helpful at combining a holiday and a cruise and moving flight dates.
JAF is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Sep 16, 04:48 PM  
Link to this Post
BaconAndAvocado
Imagineer

Disney madhouse I agree !

We are going for 3 weeks to Florida next August and are going on a DCL 3 night cruise (our first!) towards the end of,the holiday but we'll still have 4 full days when we return!
Old 28 Sep 16, 08:45 PM  
Link to this Post
disneymadhouse
Imagineer

disneymadhouse's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
Originally Posted by BaconAndAvocado View Post
Disney madhouse I agree !

We are going for 3 weeks to Florida next August and are going on a DCL 3 night cruise (our first!) towards the end of,the holiday but we'll still have 4 full days when we return!

1994 Lindfields Villa 1999 Polynesian/Disney Magic 2002 All Star Sports 2007 Best Western Lakeside 2012 OKW 2014 Disney Magic 2015 OKW/Disney Dream/AoA 2016 Disney Magic 2017 OKW 2018 Disney Dream / OKW / All Star Movies 2019 CBR
DVC Owner at OKW
disneymadhouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Sep 16, 09:12 AM  
Link to this Post
marmite04
Disney's Yacht Club Guest

we have 2 weeks at wdw in dec, then straight on to disney dream for 4 nights. thought it would be a calm down before flying home to the madness of xmas. only downside is, when we disembark off the ship we get taken straight to the airport, so a day of hanging around unlike most people who are back to the world.
Old 29 Sep 16, 09:12 AM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread