Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Closed Thread

Old 4 Nov 16, 05:03 PM  
Link to this Post

California Grill Dinner

Hi, planning to make a reservation at california grill for dinner for my upcoming trip and am a little confused about what it includes on the dining plan. I had assumed we would only get an entree and dessert with the meal as you do with most other meals; however when i have read reviews everyone seems to have an appetiser? Can someone tell me if this is included please
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Nov 16, 05:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Wigan Lass
Imagineer

Was entree and dessert when we went in May this year. You can pay oop for starters if you want to though
Yacht Club October 2017
Contemporary October 2019
Wigan Lass is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Nov 16, 06:24 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Erinr2743 View Post
Hi, planning to make a reservation at california grill for dinner for my upcoming trip and am a little confused about what it includes on the dining plan. I had assumed we would only get an entree and dessert with the meal as you do with most other meals; however when i have read reviews everyone seems to have an appetiser? Can someone tell me if this is included please
Been spending a lot of time thinking about meals this week! Seems apparent to me that it is main and dessert included. Shame. We would much prefer the appetiser and main. I think we will pay for an appetiser or at best see if we can swap dessert for a starter soup.
Old 4 Nov 16, 07:07 PM  
Link to this Post

Just returned home two weeks ago..And had a ADR at CG... Main and dessert is included on the DDP... P.S... I had the Wagyu and was so disappointed...Three small strips of beef which I reckon weighed about 4oz...Glad I never had to pay for it...However my sons fillet steak was to die for..( He gave me a slice )
Old 4 Nov 16, 09:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Vanillapod
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Coda View Post
Just returned home two weeks ago..And had a ADR at CG... Main and dessert is included on the DDP... P.S... I had the Wagyu and was so disappointed...Three small strips of beef which I reckon weighed about 4oz...Glad I never had to pay for it...However my sons fillet steak was to die for..( He gave me a slice )
OH thought the Wagyu was awful

It is just a main and dessert included on standard DDP. Does Deluxe DDP include an appetiser?

Edited at 09:55 PM.
Vanillapod is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Nov 16, 01:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Kat11
VIP Dibber

We ate at CG recently and didn't order the wagyu beef because they recommended it rare and it looked a little too rare for any of us. (We were sat near the pass so saw all the plates coming in and out.)

DH ordered the fillet steak which he enjoyed but the winning meal was the seafood ramen I had... It was gorgeous and I would highly recommend! It's not the first thing people think of ordering but it was a winner.

Kat
WDW: Onsite: HRH/POFQ - October 2019
WDW: Partner Hotel: Hilton LBV @ DS & RPR - April 2022
DLC: LA - San Fran inc: DLC & Universal - Aug/Sept 2023
Kat11 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Nov 16, 03:52 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Nov 16, 03:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Lou1982
VIP Dibber

Lou1982's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 22
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Our recent August trip included deluxe ddp and yes, it did include appetisers. I also had the seafood ramen at California grill and absolutely loved it. CG was one of my favourite meals
Lou1982 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread