Notices
Car Hire & Transportation Discuss the best way of getting around Florida.

Old 17 May 17, 11:31 AM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Kirstya15 View Post
Also is there a bus from I-drive straight to Disney? X
Forgot to answer your last question.

There's a Lynx bus (Lynx #50 - see here for info) that goes from just off the south end of International Drive near Seaworld to Disney Springs and then to the Transport and Ticket Center. It takes 20 mins from Sea Harbor Drive near Seaworld to Disney Springs and then a further 20 mins (40 mins in total) to get to the TTC. From the TTC you would then have to use Disney transport to get to the other parks - monorail for MK and Epcot, buses for HS and AK. Each would take another 20 mins.

If your hotel is near Seaworld then this is an option. If not, then it would mean getting a bus to Sea Harbor Drive first and then getting the Lynx 50. It's doable but it's a bit awkward and time-consuming. A better option - albeit more expensive - is to get a taxi or Uber to Disney.

Or, perhaps your hotel provides free bus shuttles to Disney? Some do.

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 17, 11:37 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Thanks our hotel is the rosen inn at Pointe Orlando xx
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 17, 11:57 AM  
Link to this Post
I Love Disney*
Trainee Dibber

I Love Disney*'s Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 15
Originally Posted by Kirstya15 View Post
Thanks our hotel is the rosen inn at Pointe Orlando xx
I agree with the majority of the above comments, we have stayed at The Rosen Inn @ Pointe Orlando on all 3 of our trips and I can confirm that they do not offer a shuttle to Disney. They have shuttles to universal each morning but not Disney unfortunately.

On our 1st 2 trips we used the lynx buses from outside the hotel but as others have said this takes a really long time because you change buses and the 50 is only every half an hour. It would take between 1.5 & 2 hours to get to the parks each day. We hired a car for our 3rd trip and would never use the buses for the whole trip again, we were in the parks for opening and most of the time left our hotel at 8am.

Have a fabulous time, the Rosen Inn @ Pointe Orlando is fab and has everything you need. Restaurants nearby are great, we especially love Bahama Breeze, Olive Garden and Millers Ale House!
Old 17 May 17, 12:02 PM  
Link to this Post
disney10times
Proud to wear my Ears

Where are you staying on I drive as I drive is a very long road several miles long
disney10times is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 17, 12:07 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Thanks we have a car in with our package but I see it's 20 dollars for parking just been tight seeing if there was anyway around it 😂 I guess there is not 🙈 , I don't mind spending money on food and shopping but hate parking charges 😂😂😂xxx
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List