Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.

Old 21 Mar 17, 11:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Ginger Jemma
Earning More Ears

Have I forgotten anything? Just the 2 of us wedding.

Hi All
So we are getting married in May during our trip to Orlando, yay, but I am worried I have forgotten to sort something, or have missed something that we need to do. Thought the lovely dinners would be able to help

It will just be the two of us attending, we have a venue with officiant and photographer. We have a morning planned to get our license and we will be taking passports and birth certificates or a driving license just to be on the safe side (have read just need passports, but I might take the others anyways)
We have rings, clothes and meal planned in the evening.

Is there other paperwork or anything I need to sort before hand? I can't find anything, but I am a worrier.

Thanks in advance all
Ginger Jemma is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Mar 17, 08:11 PM  
Link to this Post
dreamcatcher
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Ginger Jemma View Post
Hi All
So we are getting married in May during our trip to Orlando, yay, but I am worried I have forgotten to sort something, or have missed something that we need to do. Thought the lovely dinners would be able to help

It will just be the two of us attending, we have a venue with officiant and photographer. We have a morning planned to get our license and we will be taking passports and birth certificates or a driving license just to be on the safe side (have read just need passports, but I might take the others anyways)
We have rings, clothes and meal planned in the evening.

Is there other paperwork or anything I need to sort before hand? I can't find anything, but I am a worrier.

Thanks in advance all

Hi we got married at Cocoa Beach in Feb , all you need for the licence is your passports xx(if any marriage before just the divorce date) and money for the licence that's all xx

Don't take any suncream or aerosols into the court house they don't allow them xx

Best of luck with the wedding it really is special over there xx
dreamcatcher is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Mar 17, 01:14 AM  
Link to this Post
Ginger Jemma
Earning More Ears

Originally Posted by dreamcatcher View Post
Hi we got married at Cocoa Beach in Feb , all you need for the licence is your passports xx(if any marriage before just the divorce date) and money for the licence that's all xx

Don't take any suncream or aerosols into the court house they don't allow them xx

Best of luck with the wedding it really is special over there xx
Congratulations
Thank you very much for the update, that's good to know. I was starting to panic I had missed something obvious. Thank you
Ginger Jemma is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Mar 17, 01:44 AM  
Link to this Post

Just so long as you both are there... then I wouldn't worry
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Mar 17, 12:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Clapyourfeet
New Poster (3)

Hi Ginger,
Congrats to you both. I'm getting married next August in Orlando. As others have said, you only need your passport. You can also download the marriage application (from your chosen courthouse) and fill it in prior to arrival. This may help speed things up.
Good luck
Clapyourfeet is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Mar 17, 02:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Ginger Jemma
Earning More Ears

Thank you all for your help, feel less worried now, thank you. 😊