Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 30 Mar 17, 04:21 PM  
Link to this Post
amandajane10
Imagineer

amandajane10's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Originally Posted by Cocobean121 View Post
That's fab! I will contact them then, thank you replying
Just phoned Thomson and the lady said you have to pre book in advance so would only be valid the day you specify!
Villa Holiday May 2018
Planning Easter 2020

Edited at 04:26 PM.
amandajane10 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Mar 17, 04:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Mariesmith
Imagineer

We purchased 1 days dining for Seaword and Busch gardens from Orlandoattractions.com and didn't have to specify a date. Not sure if we will go to Aquatica so haven't bought the dining for there.

The Aquatica all day dining is currently showing as £19.20 for adults and £12 for children.
Mariesmith is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Mar 17, 04:52 PM  
Link to this Post
beffy
Getting to know the DIBB

Originally Posted by amandajane10 View Post
Just phoned Thomson and the lady said you have to pre book in advance so would only be valid the day you specify!
This is the reply I had from them about Busch Gardens

Following our telephone call on Saturday regarding your Busch Gardens All Day Dine tickets that you have booked for 8th April 2017, I have liaised with our Thomson Tickets Team who have confirmed that the voucher expires one year from the date on the voucher. They have checked this with our team in Orlando and they have confirmed that you could go on a date you choose and do not need to go on the date the service was booked for, if that is within a year of the service date.

I hope this information helps and if you require any further assistance, you’re more than welcome to get back in touch.

I actually rang twice about it but the first lady I spoke to didn't have a clue. It says on the voucher, under legal terms, that the 'all day dining deal expires one year from date of purchase'.
I can email the lady who sent this reply and ask if the same conditions apply to the aquatica deal. She was really helpful. Just let me know if you'd like me to.

Jill
beffy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Mar 17, 04:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Cocobean121
Imagineer

I sent an email earlier to Thomson asking the same question, for both Busch dining and aquatica, I'll let you all know what they come back with.

Easter 2011 Legacy Park Villa fl. Aug/Sept 2013 Thousand Oaks Villa fl. April 2015 Lake Wilson Preserve Villa fl. May 2017 the sanctuary, West Haven villa Fl.
October 2019 Pier 60 & Highlands Reserve villa fl
May 2020 endless summer and Aventura
Cocobean121 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Mar 17, 05:19 PM  
Link to this Post
amandajane10
Imagineer

amandajane10's Reviews
Originally Posted by Mariesmith View Post
We purchased 1 days dining for Seaword and Busch gardens from Orlandoattractions.com and didn't have to specify a date. Not sure if we will go to Aquatica so haven't bought the dining for there.

The Aquatica all day dining is currently showing as £19.20 for adults and £12 for children.
Thats the meal deal which is more expensive than all day with Thomson
Villa Holiday May 2018
Planning Easter 2020
amandajane10 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Mar 17, 08:21 AM  
Link to this Post
May2017
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile thanks

Originally Posted by Mexy02 View Post
Without knowing the prices etc it's still a no brainer 46 pounds for as much drinks and food for a family of 4 is worth it. I'm sure I would of spent more than that getting 4 hot dogs and a few rounds of soft drinks.
May2017 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Mar 17, 08:30 AM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Cocobean121 View Post
I sent an email earlier to Thomson asking the same question, for both Busch dining and aquatica, I'll let you all know what they come back with.
Did you get a reply at all? I want to book the Thomson deal but need mvmcp Start date before I decide on a day. If it's valid for a year I can buy it as it won't matter.
Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , poly
Nov 2022 boulder ridge, Polynesian , AOA and Bahama bay
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Mar 17, 10:32 AM  
Link to this Post
Cocobean121
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Mexy02 View Post
Did you get a reply at all? I want to book the Thomson deal but need mvmcp Start date before I decide on a day. If it's valid for a year I can buy it as it won't matter.
No, not yet

I got a standard email back saying they would respond within 72 hours, but hopefully it will be today, I thought I'd try an email rather than ringing as then I've got it in writing.

I'll keep checking my emails and post their reply hopefully today, fingers crossed

Easter 2011 Legacy Park Villa fl. Aug/Sept 2013 Thousand Oaks Villa fl. April 2015 Lake Wilson Preserve Villa fl. May 2017 the sanctuary, West Haven villa Fl.
Cocobean121 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Mar 17, 03:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Cocobean121
Imagineer

So, I asked Thomson via email if the Busch dining and aquatica all day dine would be date specific and explained that I didn't know what day I would be going as its weather dependent, this is my reply -

Good afternoon Michelle,

Thank you for contacting Thomson regarding your query.

Yes these are restricted by dates as the date you enter is when they will be valid from. If you have any other queries please don't hesitate to contact us on 0203 451 2688 and we will be happy to help you.

Hope this helps with your query.

Kind regards,

So, I'm still a little comfused as it states 'valid from' on the reply, so could be construed that the ticket would be valid any day from the date you specify? More confused as a previous poster advised they had been told it was valid for a year?

Old 31 Mar 17, 05:50 PM  
Link to this Post
amandajane10
Imagineer

amandajane10's Reviews
When i phoned she said you had to specify a day to use them
Villa Holiday May 2018
Planning Easter 2020