Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Closed Thread

Old 25 Apr 17, 09:09 AM  
Link to this Post
JediMuM
Imagineer

Hey guys ..
Hardy its the banish fat boost metabolisim and no more trouble zones ones that I use, you can get them cheap on amazon or ebay x

well its my weigh day tonight and im really not sure how im gonna do .. ive been good (out Friday night though and ate all the cakes id made for class the next morning in my drunkin state lol) all workouts done but to be honest I see it more in inches than at the scales.

hows everyone else doing ?

Lisa x
Old 25 Apr 17, 09:33 AM  
Link to this Post
Jaspercat10
VIP Dibber

Just had my lighter life shake🥛😛
Jaspercat10 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Apr 17, 09:41 AM  
Link to this Post
Miss_Tangled
Apprentice Imagineer

had my slimming world pancakes this morning, nom nom!
* Tarpon Springs '07 * New York '07 * Hampton Lakes '09 * Mission Park March '11 * Four Corners Sep '11 * Dream Castle DLP December '12 * Florida Pines '14 & Grand Floridian Everglades Suite! * New York City...Surprise 30th December '14 * Lindfields & Grand Floridian September '15 * 1st trip with our little lady! WDW September '17 * DLP February ‘18 * 3 wks POR September '19 *
Miss_Tangled is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Apr 17, 10:55 AM  
Link to this Post
Tillyjcm
slightly serious Dibber

I'm in. Feeling a bit disheartened to be honest, started power walking three weeks ago and have put on 2lbs! Think I'm going through menopause though, had hysterectomy 7 years ago but being getting night sweats, water retention and terrible mood swings. So feeling fat, frumpy and grumpy

I definitely need to tackle my diet, don't have a problem with portion sizes, do have a problem with a sweet tooth. Hard isn't it, but I definitely want to get weight off and fitness improved before next trip (my 50th) in 2019 because I hate how I look in the photos from this last trip.
Old 25 Apr 17, 11:56 AM  
Link to this Post
samhugs
Getting Excited

Mobile

I really need to get back on the diet bus, it's so hard
Old 25 Apr 17, 12:44 PM  
Link to this Post
JediMuM
Imagineer

So guys .. looks like theres a few of us GOING to look FAB on our holibobs this year !

I know how hard it can be but as we all know its soooo worth it as from my experience its a completely different holiday when you feel fitter and more comfortable in the way you look.

so whats peoples top tips ?

mine is I still have things I like .. I know if someone told me I couldn't have something I would want it more, so I still have it I just track it and make sure I stay within my allowances

second top tip is track track track .. write down everything you eat and drink .. even if its a "bad" day .. ( I then take out of my weekly allowance) but if your on a different plan im sure you can pull back aone bad day ..

third top tip .. if you do have a bad day make it just that one bad day not a bad weekend, week or month .. draw that line and start a fresh !

So come on .. what are yours ?

Lisa x
Old 25 Apr 17, 12:55 PM  
Link to this Post
shepherdypie
VIP Dibber

I started WW 5 weeks ago and have lost 9.5lb.

To be fair I don't have a lot to lose just like to be a "light weight" for the hols.

Wishing everyone much success here - its a great feeling to go and be comfortable in clothes.
Old 25 Apr 17, 12:58 PM  
Link to this Post
samhugs
Getting Excited

Mobile

My top tip is

WATER!

I find if I drink more water I eat less, so between this and diet it helps.
Old 25 Apr 17, 01:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Write down everything and a set of diet scales I do Scottish Slimmers so I don't bank more than 5 checks a day and use them over the weekend or lose them
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Apr 17, 01:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Ciano
Imagineer

Ciano's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Water is so important. Also snack on fruit during the day and have a small treat at night when the kids r gone to bed or your day is done!