Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 17 May 17, 05:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Excited6910
Imagineer

Originally Posted by anijay View Post
I would keep trying.

I have booked a breakfast and two lunches. Felt mean doing it but can't finalise my MK days until Disney release Starwars Fireworks and ROL timings so I'm having to keep my options open. I'll be cancelling two of those reservations.

Find it really frustrating to have to book 180+10 when Disney don't update park schedules til much later.

Anijay
I've booked the same but we will likely use all 3 as it's the only place I can guarantee sitting inside and preordering our food is such a bonus with the little ones. DD and I are beauty and the beast mad though and a few helpings of the grey stuff is in order

Loved our Second “once in a lifetime" so much we're doing it again
Excited6910 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 17, 05:18 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Wigan Lass View Post
You can only park for free at Contemporary if you have an ADR there. They ask as you go in and check it off. You could valet park at contemporary but that's $25 plus tip.
Can i valet park at contemporary and leave it there all day? i would easily pay an extra $5 plus tip to not have to get the tram/boat etc.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 17, 05:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Bear
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by NITR8 View Post
Can i valet park at contemporary and leave it there all day? i would easily pay an extra $5 plus tip to not have to get the tram/boat etc.
yes you can.
Disney Bear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 17, 05:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Bear
VIP Dibber

As you seat yourself for lunch - you find a table - there is also nothing stopping you booking a 3 and a 2 table instead of a 5. They could even be 15 mins apart and you could go in together.
Disney Bear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 17, 06:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Jaspercat10
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Mexy02 View Post
I've tried everyday since 29/10 and there is nothing for b/l/d at all . I'm waiting for a cancellation or check at 60 days when everyone onsite releases them .
Do you think they hold some availability back for everyone at the 60 day mark or do you think they just release it all in one go ?
Old 17 May 17, 06:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by thefourDs View Post
I made reservations no problem for lunch & dinner at BOG at 180 days out. We go in August.

Keep checking as I was able to adjust my timings on breakfast to get it at 8.10am, I'd previously booked 8.40am
You wouldn't believe me but August is always easier to book than October/November due to the amount of USA short stays during this period for the marathon, Halloween, start of Christmas , Veterans Day and the end of food and wine . It's really not easy getting an adr . OhAnas is like gold dust as well at the moment during these weeks
Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , poly
Nov 2022 boulder ridge, Polynesian , AOA and Bahama bay
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 17, 06:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Jaspercat10 View Post
Do you think they hold some availability back for everyone at the 60 day mark or do you think they just release it all in one go ?
No , onsite guests block book then release them when they book their fastpasses. So they may book bog dinner everyday until they decide which park they will go to . Also don't forget anyone can book an adr . You don't need a hotel stay etc so if you thought we fancy going to wdw in November for a weekend but can't decide you can book the meals then the trip after.
Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , poly
Nov 2022 boulder ridge, Polynesian , AOA and Bahama bay
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 17, 06:42 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Excited6910 View Post
I've booked the same but we will likely use all 3 as it's the only place I can guarantee sitting inside and preordering our food is such a bonus with the little ones. DD and I are beauty and the beast mad though and a few helpings of the grey stuff is in order
Must admit the air con and pre ordering are a big bonus!

I read somewhere that pre ordering on the day will be available at the Pandora QS and will be trialled at the other AK QS places.

We have similar countdowns, it might be available at all the parks by the time we go
Old 17 May 17, 11:46 PM  
Link to this Post
nosunshine
Earning More Ears

Mobile

I got breakfast super easy but dinner was a difficulty. I rang at 180 days +10 and took whatever they had
Old 18 May 17, 09:03 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Disney Bear View Post
yes you can.
Doing this at Magic Kingdom all the time from now on, no more getting the boat or monorail after the fireworks.

Further result and maybe useful for other people, I Spoke to Disney and asked if i am only going for breakfast at BOG and leaving park can i park at contemporary and was advised yes they will let me park there for free for a few hours while i have breakfast at BOG.