Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 19 May 17, 02:41 PM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

It's my ADR day now and there is nothing for BoG at 190 days. I'm going to keep trying, it's my husband's 40th that day and he really wants to eat there. Don't care what time!

Can't believe it, didn't think it'd be that busy the week before Thanksgiving.

Edited at 04:43 PM.
HelenJNT is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 17, 03:38 PM  
Link to this Post
LostGirl
Imagineer

LostGirl's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
As I have posted before tried for dinner on the 13th Nov with no luck, and tried bang on at 11.00 today for lunch on the 15th Nov, no luck. Guess I am just not a lucky person.

LostGirl

LostGirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 17, 03:51 PM  
Link to this Post
grinner82
Imagineer

grinner82's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 19
Guidebook Photos: 83
Guidebook Reviews: 10
I managed to get all my ADRs in place, all 18 of them. This includes BOG for dinner and breakfast, Ohanas, Chef mickeys and Royal table. This is for Oct 17.

However I have the advantage of being on site so I could book 10 days worth at 180 days. I literally had a plan and took the day off work , bang on 11, I choose BOG, CM, and the RT within 6 minutes and got the times I wanted as well.

I checked back when those days would have been at 180 days and there was nothing. This was for tables of 6. I do feel for off site guests or people who are not big planners but if people are as keen as I was its easy to see who they get snapped up.
Old 19 May 17, 03:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlando 2004
Imagineer

Orlando 2004's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Mobile

Don't give up hope. I have various reservations for lunch in august as we don't know our plans so will cancel the ones we don't need. Also my dh has decided we may need to bring the holiday forward and I've just managed to get 3 lunch reservations at various times for 3 of us earlier in August. When I first looked I couldn't get anything but kept trying on the app over the last hour or so.
Old 19 May 17, 03:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Excited6910
Imagineer

Originally Posted by HelenJNT View Post
It's my ADR day now and there is nothing for BoG at 178 days. I'm going to keep trying, it's my husband's 40th that day and he really wants to eat there. Don't care what time!

Can't believe it, didn't think it'd be that busy the week before Thanksgiving.
Have you signed up on mouse dining?

Loved our Second “once in a lifetime" so much we're doing it again
Excited6910 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 17, 04:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Jaspercat10
VIP Dibber

Surely there must be a way that we can help each other out on these
ADRs ?
Old 19 May 17, 04:42 PM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Excited6910 View Post
Have you signed up on mouse dining?
Not yet but I think I need to. I even called Disney with the "it's his 40th that day" line and they tried to help but they said nope, fully booked all day. It's an Xmas party in MK that night so guessing that has something to do with it.
HelenJNT is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 17, 05:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
Not yet but I think I need to. I even called Disney with the "it's his 40th that day" line and they tried to help but they said nope, fully booked all day. It's an Xmas party in MK that night so guessing that has something to do with it.
I have faith we all will get one, I Know Disney held back adrs for bog for November back in 2015 then all at once loads were released. We even got a 4pm one on a mvmcp night . I booked on 13th July because I've just checked my emails ( I know sad ) and I remember I had a choice of times . Keep the faith
I'll post if I see anything pop up .
Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , poly
Nov 2022 boulder ridge, Polynesian , AOA and Bahama bay
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 17, 05:18 PM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Mexy02 View Post
I have faith we all will get one, I Know Disney held back adrs for bog for November back in 2015 then all at once loads were released. We even got a 4pm one on a mvmcp night . I booked on 13th July because I've just checked my emails ( I know sad ) and I remember I had a choice of times . Keep the faith
I'll post if I see anything pop up .
Thank you. I'm pretty sure I'll get one eventually but the lady on the phone checked to see if any tables were being held back & she came back and said no, that they'd all been released already. Darn that dashed faint hope!
Old 19 May 17, 05:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
Thank you. I'm pretty sure I'll get one eventually but the lady on the phone checked to see if any tables were being held back & she came back and said no, that they'd all been released already. Darn that dashed faint hope!
Well nothing past 6pm on party nights has been released yet as it's down as closing at 6pm but it doesn't close . I live in hope that they are telling porkies
Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , poly
Nov 2022 boulder ridge, Polynesian , AOA and Bahama bay
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List