Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Closed Thread

Old 24 Sep 16, 08:40 PM  
Link to this Post
E_Clark
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by kelly41982 View Post
Should be online as well, its on until 2nd oct, theres a choice of blets,for the rose gold or pave clasps the spend is 145.
Tbh deoending on what you would be buying its actually cheaper by about £70 to buy here with the promo
Yes if I wanted a lot that's definitely cheaper, but I only really wanted a rose gold bracelet (£65) and one of the Disney parks charms. So I'd have to spend an extra £80, though would obviously get £145 worth of stuff.
E_Clark is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Oct 16, 12:06 AM  
Link to this Post
daytonababe
Imagineer

daytonababe's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by E_Clark View Post
It's my birthday soon and we also head back to Florida soon. I was going to get a new bracelet and a couple of charms, but figure I might be better waiting...

Which is cheapest though? Duty free at manchester airport? Or in Orlando? Or I've heard some Disney food outlets give you 10% off at Disney springs? Or we are there for Black Friday (though not in Orlando), would that be cheaper still?

Thanks 😊
Well you can't get Disney here but the bracelet will be cheaper in the duty free at Manchester as it will have 20% off. So it will be £52 instead of £65.

I have a lot of Pandora and a good chunk if it has come from duty free as its the cheapest place. Its not any cheaper really in the USA now once you add on sales tax . In March some charms worked out a few pence dearer than here so with the lower exchange rate they will be dearer still.

Very unlikely Pandora will have any Black Friday sales, traditionally they don't do sales in the USA because they have better promotions than we do .. There will be a couple of Disney charms out though for Black Friday.
daytonababe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Oct 16, 03:38 PM  
Link to this Post
nails
Helping Minnie

On Monday I brought charms from Bicester Village Pandora outlet for £5 and £10 each. They were not Disney but various animals. They are also selling the grey double leather bracelet with a blue glass charm for £20. So USA not always cheaper.
nails is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Oct 16, 06:52 PM  
Link to this Post
E_Clark
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by nails View Post
On Monday I brought charms from Bicester Village Pandora outlet for £5 and £10 each. They were not Disney but various animals. They are also selling the grey double leather bracelet with a blue glass charm for £20. So USA not always cheaper.
Wow I wish I still lived near there! We are North Yorkshire so waaay too far, but I'd have bought loads at those prices!
E_Clark is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Oct 16, 01:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Sweetie Babes
VIP Dibber

Sweetie Babes's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 32

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 10
I bought my Tree of Life bead in the CoOperative store at Disney Springs (lots of concessions). It was $5 cheaper than the park or resort shops. I also got my 10% DVC membership discount.

But since the exchange rate has got so bad it's not worth buying anything unless it's a Disney-only charm.

Incidentally, if you want cheap charms and beads, have you tried Chamilia? They're sold in H Samuels and most Ernest Jones shops and they often have offers (eg 3 for 2). I'm on their mailing list, and I've had 3 'flash sale' offers in the last 3 months! And they sell Disney charms. If they've got a 3 for 2 offer on, that's a good time to stock up on the Disney charms. I've been after their Disney bracelet for over a year. It's always out of stock when there's an offer on, but I had a £25 voucher for Samuels recently and finally managed to get my Disney bracelet.
Nov03: 14nts Travelodge/ Feb05: 10nts HI Sunspree/ Aug06: 10nts HI Sunspree/ Apr08: 10nts villa White Oak Circle/ Feb11: 14nts condo Sweetwater Circle/ Feb12: 10nts condo Sweetwater/ Feb13: 10nts condo Sweetwater/ Feb14: 7nts CBR/ Mar15: 14nts AoA/ Nov15: 7nts OKW(DVC)/ Aug16: 2nts BLT/ 6nts AKL/ Sep17: 8nts OKW/3nts BLT/ Sep18: 1nt GFV/9nts OKW/ Feb19: 5nts POR/3nts GFV/ Feb20: 8nts AKL/ Apr22: 3nts OKW/8nts GFV / May23: 9nts BLT / Apr24: 14nts villa Seasons Blvd
Sweetie Babes is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Oct 16, 11:56 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Sweetie Babes View Post
I bought my Tree of Life bead in the CoOperative store at Disney Springs (lots of concessions). It was $5 cheaper than the park or resort shops. I also got my 10% DVC membership discount.

But since the exchange rate has got so bad it's not worth buying anything unless it's a Disney-only charm.

Incidentally, if you want cheap charms and beads, have you tried Chamilia? They're sold in H Samuels and most Ernest Jones shops and they often have offers (eg 3 for 2). I'm on their mailing list, and I've had 3 'flash sale' offers in the last 3 months! And they sell Disney charms. If they've got a 3 for 2 offer on, that's a good time to stock up on the Disney charms. I've been after their Disney bracelet for over a year. It's always out of stock when there's an offer on, but I had a £25 voucher for Samuels recently and finally managed to get my Disney bracelet.

My DW is Chamilia beads, when they started they looked like they would be bigger than Pandora, then Pandora put a shop on every high street and really took of
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Oct 16, 04:27 AM  
Link to this Post
bighal
Imagineer

Mobile

If you have an AP or are a DVC member you get a 20% discount at Disney owned shops so that would be WoD and Pandora in all the parks. The Pandora shop at Disney Springs only gives 10%.

Next Trip Feb '24
Jun98 Apr99 Dec99 Apr00 Mar03 Jun/Jul04 Dec/Jan05/06 Jul06 Dec06 Jun/Jul08 Jun/Jul09 Jul/Aug11 Sep13 Jun/Jul14 Nov15 Sep16 Villa/BWV May18 Villa/BLT/AKL Sept19 Villa/AKL Feb/Mar20 AKL/SSR Sep22 AKL Apr/May 23 CS/CC/AKL Nov 23 SSR Feb/Mar 24 RR/BR
bighal is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Oct 16, 04:27 AM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread