Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Closed Thread

Old 12 Oct 16, 07:42 PM  
Link to this Post
dopeydons11
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by ERICSMUM View Post
Oh thanks, I go to the Loop (and that other nearby new area with Hobby Lobby & Home Goods) so this will be handy. I love a mooch round Rooms to Go as well. That's one of my shopping mornings sorted.
Do you need a car to get around the Loop stores? (Once you get there I mean)
June 08 Regal Sun/Hampton Inn
Jan 09 PoP CeNtUrY Oct/Nov 09 PoP!
dopeydons11 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Oct 16, 08:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Northerndave
Being a bit Goofy

Been going to Florida for years and assumed that they just sold coats. I have a feeling I've been missing out !
Old 12 Oct 16, 08:38 PM  
Link to this Post
stanleycamel
VIP Dibber

stanleycamel's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by dopeydons11 View Post
Do you need a car to get around the Loop stores? (Once you get there I mean)
There are two main sections to The Loop and it is perfectly easy to walk between them. Burlington is across the road and on the other side of John Young Parkway so perhaps a little more difficult to walk to.
stanleycamel is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Oct 16, 08:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Big Dog
Imagineer

Mobile

My Mrs loves it and I have to say it always has an amazing selection of men's shorts
Big Dog is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Oct 16, 10:13 PM  
Link to this Post
ERICSMUM
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by stanleycamel View Post
There are two main sections to The Loop and it is perfectly easy to walk between them. Burlington is across the road and on the other side of John Young Parkway so perhaps a little more difficult to walk to.
I agree, it's a few minutes stroll between the two Loop areas. I've no idea where Burlington is in relation to the Loop though, is it anywhere near the Centerview shopping area ?
ERICSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Oct 16, 11:05 PM  
Link to this Post
stanleycamel
VIP Dibber

stanleycamel's Reviews
Originally Posted by ERICSMUM View Post
I agree, it's a few minutes stroll between the two Loop areas. I've no idea where Burlington is in relation to the Loop though, is it anywhere near the Centerview shopping area ?
Yes ERICSMUM it is opposite Centreview shopping area - RTG is almost opposite Cheddar's and Burlington about 200/300 yards from RTG.

My first experience of Burlington (Coat Factory) was the one at 707 6th Avenue in NYC - been going there for years and it was a little hidden gem in an expensive city.

Edited at 11:09 PM.
stanleycamel is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Oct 16, 11:40 PM  
Link to this Post
fredflintstone
Imagineer

fredflintstone's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
The one on S Blossom Trail is directly opposite the Florida Mall near the corner with Sand Lake Road. There is also a Ross on the corner and a Best Buy. So for those without cars going to the Florida Mall it is easy to visit one.
fredflintstone is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Oct 16, 01:48 AM  
Link to this Post
orlandoN21
Apprentice Imagineer

orlandoN21's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by fredflintstone View Post
The one on S Blossom Trail is directly opposite the Florida Mall near the corner with Sand Lake Road. There is also a Ross on the corner and a Best Buy. So for those without cars going to the Florida Mall it is easy to visit one.
Thanks as I was about to post for those without a car then which would be the easiest to get to if staying at the Rosen Plaza along I Drive. So will be able to go there when I go to Florida Mall in January.
1991 Travelodge Kissimmee / 1996 Holiday Inn I-Drive / 2000+2002 Rosen Centre I-Drive / 2007+2015+solo 2017+ solo Feb2019+solo Dec2019+solo Dec2023+solo June2024 Rosen Plaza I-Drive / 2011 Point Orlando / 2011 Rosen Shingle Creek / 2015 Loews Royal Pacific / solo Feb2019 Hilton Grand Vacations / solo Dec2019 Holiday Inn Disney Springs
orlandoN21 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Oct 16, 05:19 AM  
Link to this Post
disneytrio
Imagineer

disneytrio's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 13
I really wanted to stop here to have a look last time we were there in August but slipped my mind, will definitely be looking next year as have heard how good it is!
disneytrio is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Oct 16, 05:22 AM  
Link to this Post
ERICSMUM
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by orlandoN21 View Post
Thanks as I was about to post for those without a car then which would be the easiest to get to if staying at the Rosen Plaza along I Drive. So will be able to go there when I go to Florida Mall in January.
My favourite hotel on I Drive.
ERICSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread