Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Closed Thread

Old 14 Mar 09, 09:53 PM  
Link to this Post

could i just ask a question about vouchers, i have just bought a flexi ticket from pillingers travel, which is a virgin flexi voucher. when i get to orlando in june and i go to the first park, will i get a complete flexi ticket for the whole 2 weeks or do i have to exchange vouchers every park visit?
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Mar 09, 10:56 PM  
Link to this Post

Trying to find out if anyone has had any problems with exchanging flexi ticket vouchers at Aquatica as this is our first chosen park for exchanging the vouchers.
Old 14 Mar 09, 11:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Raymond
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by sjb3310 View Post
could i just ask a question about vouchers, i have just bought a flexi ticket from pillingers travel, which is a virgin flexi voucher. when i get to orlando in june and i go to the first park, will i get a complete flexi ticket for the whole 2 weeks or do i have to exchange vouchers every park visit?

About 5 posts upwards !
Raymond is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Mar 09, 07:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Bullpeppar
Imagineer

Bullpeppar's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
This will be our first year using vouchers since they were cheaper than tickets.

This thread makes interesting reading and contains lots of advice.

Thanks

DLP-Santa Fe '01DLP-Cheyenne '03Quality Inn Jul'05 Oak Plantation Resort-Jul'07-3wksDLP-Sequoia Dec'08Hamlet Crt-Jul'09-3wksHamlet Crt,NY,HRH-Jul'11-3wksRPR & Rotonda-Jul'12 Hamlet Crt,Rotonda-Jul'13-3wksRPR,Hamlet Crt,Rotonda-Jul'14Watersong,RPR,Rotonda Jul'15-3 wksWatersong,RPR,Rotonda-Jul'17-3wks LGI, Watersong,RPR-July ‘19
Bullpeppar is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Mar 09, 05:12 PM  
Link to this Post
thehails
Dibbing with Tink

We had virgin vouchers to exchange for tickets to seaworld and busch gd and didn't have any problems at all with the exchange. Dont even think they asked for i.d, just checked with me the names in the party. Once we got to the front of the queue it only took a couple of minutes to get the tickets. The queue was quite long as we arrived about 1 - 1.5 hours after opening. I think we waited about 15 minutes to get to the front of the queue.

We also had vouchers from disney for the 14 day ultimate tickets. I collected them for all of us, the night before we went onsite, at DTD. I was the lead name on the voucher and they only required my i.d, they didn't need to see any i.d for the children or DH. There was only 1 other person in front of us in the queue so only took about 8 - 10 mins max.
thehails is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Mar 09, 05:13 PM  
Link to this Post
thehails
Dibbing with Tink

Originally Posted by tangoman View Post
Sorry if this is a really stupid question.

If i go to DTD to exchange the vouchers for tickets does the whole family have to come with me or can I go by myself? Is DTD the best place to go to exchange the vouchers?
I exchanged the vouchers for all the family at DTD, they only needed the i.d for the lead name on the voucher, so if you are the lead name you should be fine.
thehails is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Mar 09, 05:36 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by thehails View Post
I exchanged the vouchers for all the family at DTD, they only needed the i.d for the lead name on the voucher, so if you are the lead name you should be fine.
thank you so much for the info. You have put mind at rest.
Old 19 Mar 09, 09:28 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by CHRIS61 View Post
We waited 28 mins to exchange virgin vouchers at peak peak period entry time of 9.30 am at MK on 20th feb which included birthday gift pick up as well i did not think this was bad at all
but thats an awful long time if you get to a park early with the intention of picking off the best rides before the crowds get in...not so important at MK but try Universal Studios during presidents week when you want to get on the Simpsons ride followed by MIB and jaws.. without a 60 min wait

anyway we've learnt our lesson..
Old 19 Mar 09, 09:28 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread