Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 7 Apr 17, 12:48 PM  
Link to this Post
NewtoOrlando
VIP Dibber

NewtoOrlando's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Still had no confirmation through...

Miami/CBR/RPR/Bahama Bay Aug 16
Deerfield Beach/HRH/POFQ/Contemporary/Westridge - Aug 18
New York - Westin Grand Central - Nov 18
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne - Dec 18
All Star Sport/POFQ/Aylesbury Villa/Deerfield Beach - Oct 19
Miami/Hard Rock hotel/Pop Century/Legacy Park Dibb Villa - Aug 2022

Saratoga Springs/Rosen Plaza - Dec 2024
NewtoOrlando is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Apr 17, 12:49 PM  
Link to this Post
rinroo
Very Serious Dibber

rinroo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 4
I booked yesterday afternoon and got confirmation this morning.
*DLP Santa Fe 03-04-05-07**First WDW Trip Oct/Nov 2011**Sept/Oct 2014 RPR-AKV-POFQ**Christmas/NYE 2015/16 OKW BCV AKV* *Nov/Dec 2018 OKW - Daisy’s 1st Trip* *Feb 2020 POR/OKW* *Feb 2024 Dibb Villa ASM OKW AKL 3 weeks with just 3 of us*
rinroo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Apr 17, 01:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Andybear
Imagineer

Originally Posted by NewtoOrlando View Post
Still had no confirmation through...
Nor me ...
Andybear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Apr 17, 01:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Andybear
Imagineer

I've just rung them and was told that those of us who have pre-booked will receive the confirmation emails by 14th April. I mentioned about people booking yesterday having received their confirmation emails straight away and he said that's because it went live yesterday so they didn't have to wait. So it's up to a week of waiting.

Edited at 01:47 PM.
Andybear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Apr 17, 01:52 PM  
Link to this Post
NewtoOrlando
VIP Dibber

NewtoOrlando's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by Andybear View Post
I've just rung them and was told that those of us who have pre-booked will receive the confirmation emails by 14th April. I mentioned about people booking yesterday having received their confirmation emails straight away and he said that's because it went live yesterday so they didn't have to wait. So it's up to a week of waiting.
Thanks Andy...will just wait for it to turn up!

Miami/CBR/RPR/Bahama Bay Aug 16
Deerfield Beach/HRH/POFQ/Contemporary/Westridge - Aug 18
New York - Westin Grand Central - Nov 18
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne - Dec 18
All Star Sport/POFQ/Aylesbury Villa/Deerfield Beach - Oct 19
Miami/Hard Rock hotel/Pop Century/Legacy Park Dibb Villa - Aug 2022

Saratoga Springs/Rosen Plaza - Dec 2024
NewtoOrlando is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Apr 17, 02:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Clare
Imagineer

Clare's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Restaurant Reviews: 6

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 17
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Still waiting

Thanks for the update Andy.
Clare is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Apr 17, 03:16 PM  
Link to this Post
suehen
Imagineer

I booked last night and got my invoice this morning.
suehen is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Apr 17, 04:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Morgan
Proud to wear my Ears

This bothers me because we are able to cancel up until the 14th. I'm not expetting to cancel but if I dont receive my conformation invoice until the 14th I hope the price doesn't change!

I booked the 31st and it's the first time I have gone direct with Disney (always booked with Virgin before)

Days Inn, International Drive, Sept '04. Villa, May '06. Cypress Point, Oct '07. Marriott village, LBV, Oct '09. Windsor Hills, July '13. Swan & Dolphin, Apr '15 Port Orleans Riverside Oct ‘18.
Morgan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Apr 17, 06:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Andybear
Imagineer

You're welcome Clare and Rach :-) x
Old 7 Apr 17, 06:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Andybear
Imagineer

I now have a confirmation invoice! I checked the website and there is still availability for the room and dates I want (POFQ standard room, 13th to 27th September). So I just rang them and asked if I could cancel the pre- booked reservation and take out a new one from today, rather than waiting up to 14th April. The lady I spoke to took all my details then disappeared for a few minutes. She then came back to the phone and said that my reservation was confirmed and she’d just sent through a confirmation invoice. I’ve got my email open on my laptop and it came through when I was on the phone to her and it says ‘Booking Confirmed’ on it – woo hoo! And it's the price I pre-booked it at. I asked her if she’d cancelled the pre-booked reservation and booked a new one and she said she hadn’t, she’d just confirmed the pre-booked one. She said that it can’t be linked on MDE until 499 days before departure so not to worry about that. She was so lovely, very helpful – not like the bloke I spoke to at lunchtime!

If there is availability for anyone else’s dates/room on the website it might be worth ringing them and asking what I asked, see what they say. I chose option 1 – new booking – when I rang them since that in effect was what I asked to do (cancel the existing booking and make a new one, though as I said, she confirmed the pre-booked one). The phone number I rang is 0800 169 0730 and they’re open till 8.00 this evening if anyone’s interested.