Notices

Old 31 Jul 17, 07:40 PM  
Link to this Post
laurac1988
Imagineer

125 days to go!

We've decided we're not going to bother with universal. The plan is for us to go back in probably 2020 anyway and Eden would be big enough to ride a lot by then. Right now there really isn't a whole lot for her to do there and neither Amy nor I are "that" bothered.

So that's a quick £500 saved haha
laurac1988 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Aug 17, 06:56 PM  
Link to this Post
tinks333
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Love it! Just found your report on my daily Dibb prowl. . . I think I "know" you from a local facebook page. . .the fabulous MGF?
We are planning our first trip, I have been three times but it will be the first time for my hubby and little ones.
Looking forward to reading more x
tinks333 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Aug 17, 07:15 PM  
Link to this Post
laurac1988
Imagineer

you DO know me from MGF! Small world!
laurac1988 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 17, 01:39 AM  
Link to this Post
laurac1988
Imagineer

Came up with a VERY loose plan of how things are going to go down. I'm more confused than I've ever been in my life.

Monday December 4th
Arrival Day

Tuesday December 5th
Magic Kingdom
0930 - Crystal Palace Breakfast

Wednesday December 6th
Shopping

Thursday December 7th
EPCOT
Princess Storybook Dining Breakfast at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall
8:30 AM

Friday December 8th
AM Magic Kingdom Park
Be Our Guest Breakfast - QSR
8:40 AM
PM Disney Springs
T-REX Dinner
5:30 PM

Saturday December 9th
AM - Magic Kingdom
Fairytale Dining Breakfast at Cinderella's Royal Table
9:50 AM

Sunday December 10th
Animal Kingdom
Donald's Dining Safari Lunch at Tusker House Restaurant
2:20 PM

Monday December 11th
AM?

PM Magic Kingdom
Be Our Guest Dinner
6:10 PM

Tuesday December 12th
AM - ?
PM - ?MVMCP?

Wednesday December 13th
Water Park

Thursday December 14th
Hollywood Studios
Hollywood & Vine Breakfast Fantasmic 1st Show
9:00 AM

Friday December 15th

Saturday December 16th

Sunday December 17th
'Ohana Dinner
5:35 PM

Monday December 18th
Chef Mickey's Fun Time Buffet Breakfast at Chef Mickey's
9:25 AM

Edited at 01:42 PM.
Old 13 Aug 17, 02:57 AM  
Link to this Post
laurac1988
Imagineer

Bear with me on this one, but I'm going to have a soppy moment.

I actually cannot wait to take Eden to Disneyworld. I've never been. Amy has. But since we started trying for a baby I've dreamt of taking my little girl to Disney Parks and it's awesome that we are realising that dream. Don't get me wrong, DLP was fab, but I know WDW is a whole different ballgame. Plus, she's older now and knows some of the characters. She loves "Bickey" and "minnie" and "duck" and "doggy". She's seriously going to lose her tiny mind! And I'll lose mine right with her! Oh, and she also loves being "s'fiaaaaa", which is what she calls ALL princesses. And if you were interested, all superheroes are Batman...

Don't get me wrong, the age she's at will no doubt be a challenge, but it's a great age to go too because I know she will just be so taken in by all the magic around her. We've been showing her youtube videos of the parades and of kids meeting the characters and she loves them.

Cannot WAIT!

Edited at 02:59 AM.
Old 13 Aug 17, 03:14 AM  
Link to this Post
Bootrip2
VIP Dibber

So lovely hearing about your plans for your trip. Although they may not remeber much, the photos and memories you make are priceless, dont forget to do a scrapbook of the trip for her. X
Old 27 Aug 17, 12:35 PM  
Link to this Post
laurac1988
Imagineer

99 days to go!

Old 27 Aug 17, 01:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Bootrip2
VIP Dibber

Old 1 Sep 17, 01:40 PM  
Link to this Post
laurac1988
Imagineer

Whew! Finally! Booked for the first full day
Old 17 Sep 17, 09:34 AM  
Link to this Post
laurac1988
Imagineer

78 Days to Go!

What witchcraft is this?! It seems to have gone from being forever away to feeling like it is just around the corner!

So, fastpass day is coming up. I have to admit to being a bit of a noob when it comes to fastpasses, so I had a little read of the Dibb guidebook and I feel like I'm au fait now... ish.

We're trying to keep things fairly light schedule wise, because with a two year old it's going to be hard to stick to regimented timings. So, I think we will only be booking a few fastpasses.

I'd like fastpasses for Toy Story Mania and I know Amy will want to ride Tower of Terror, so I may try and snag her a FP for that. I also want to "do" the Avatar river ride thingy, but that's not an essential.

We're sort of working on the knowledge that we will be back when Eden is a bit bigger, so we're trying not to pack too much in.

"To Do" wise, we still have a fair bit to do.

- We haven't made a decision about Universal yet. That's mainly money dependant.
- We need to make a start on saving spends now that the holiday is paid up. We're aiming to take $3k-5k with us and will have DDP too. Shouldn't be a problem to save that up over the next few (THREE!) months.
- Need to book the airport Premier Inn.
- Need to pay for the dogs' boarding while we are away and get their vaccinations updated.
- Need to print off all the things.
- Need to book and pay for MVMCP

Eden's absolute favourite at the moment is Princess Sofia. She also loves "King", which is the Lion King and anything Frozen. Of course her love for Doc Mcstuffins and Mickey still tops everything else.
She has a pretty epic "box of Florida Clothes". I might photograph them if anyone is interested.

Edited at 09:53 AM.