Notices

Old 26 Aug 17, 08:32 AM  
Link to this Post
mitch-fishguard
Apprentice Imagineer

The Mitchells are coming back

Just thought Id put in my Pre-Trippie for November 2017. Myeslf Mitch, DW Leander, Daughter and son-in-law Dave
Hopefully these images have come up. If not, a bit of advice wouldnt go amiss ! We are flying VA and DL via Atlanta on the 6 nov, and flying back on the 20 nov. 9 nights Comfort inn on Canada Ave and 5 nights in the All Stars Sports.
mitch-fishguard is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Aug 17, 08:39 AM  
Link to this Post
mitch-fishguard
Apprentice Imagineer

Great. Ive now joined the computer users club ! . We have decided to fly via Atlanta so we get extra-legroom seats guaranteed when we booked as our flight is on a 2-4-2 config. like the one we flew to Chicago on. I understand about the obvious benefits of the direct flight, but didnt want to end up on a 3 seater row. We have stayed in the hotel in I-Drive before but have never stayed at All Stars having previously stayed at POR once and POFQ twice. So if you bump into this guy, say hello !
mitch-fishguard is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Sep 17, 07:23 AM  
Link to this Post
mitch-fishguard
Apprentice Imagineer

Just had my 4th flight change notification. 3 going from ATL to MCO, and one coming back, ATL to MAN. All are 5 minute changes. I guess I should wait until November before I print out the email, as Ive got 5 already ! Anybody else getting these, I wonder. Never mind, Ive already booked, Trails End, Whispering Canyon. and BOG breakfast but the BOG is only for Leander and I, as Joanne and Dave arent fussed ! , Anything else comes up, Ill keep updating
Old 11 Sep 17, 07:47 AM  
Link to this Post
mitch-fishguard
Apprentice Imagineer

My middle son got married on Saturday, so now its time to start discussing in depth our plans for dining and park days etc. Every time ive mentioned the holiday I got severely told off for not putting the wedding first ! Its now dawning on Leander that Im off to the Bucs-Jets game on the 11th and she can have a quality day with Joanne. She reckons on having a shopping day without me constantly moaning. Interesting what we will decide on.
Old 29 Sep 17, 06:30 PM  
Link to this Post
mitch-fishguard
Apprentice Imagineer

Sorted out 3 ADRs. Trails End for dinner on the 16th, Whispering Canyon for lunch on the 17th and Im surprising Joanne and Dave with Chip n Dales breakfast on the 18th as Joanne hasnt had a character meal since 2002. I think Leanders just as excited ! . I think we will just "graze" for all other meals.
Old 30 Sep 17, 09:17 AM  
Link to this Post
mitch-fishguard
Apprentice Imagineer

Thumbs up

Wow. After much to-ing and fro-ing, Ive done my Fastpass+. From Wed to Sun, Avatar and Rivers Of Light, Toy Story Mania, Frozen Ever After, Navi River Journey and Splash Mountain. All evening ones with Splash being late. Tried not to plan too much to allow for the "off-the-cuff" touring but wanted to end up in every different park at closing time, apart from wed when we will end up at MK for EMH. Obviously the last night has to be MK for Leander, Joanne and Dave. So im all sorted !
Old 3 Oct 17, 06:20 AM  
Link to this Post
mitch-fishguard
Apprentice Imagineer

After receiving a massive slap on the back of the head for not consulting Leander, I have now done the FINAL choices, Kali and Pandora on the 15th. T of T and R&R Coaster, Fantasmic with Trails End in between on the 16th. M Space, Frozen and Seas with Nemo with WC lunch chucked in on the 17th. Navi, Everest and Rivers of Light after Breakfast with Chip N Dale at Epcot. (YAY! ) on the 18th. Space, BTMR and Splash on the 19th in the night. We are going to do Soarin on the 16th as we are using EMH that morning. We will do all EMHs actually. Why not ? We always said we would but never did. Not the most well-planned 5 days but as long as we end up at MK, HS ,Epcot ,AK and MK in that order at park closing we will have had a result
Old 3 Oct 17, 06:58 AM  
Link to this Post
RT's
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Sounds great!
DLP- Hotel Cheyenne - June 2011 : FL- Rosen Inn Pointe Orlando - April 2013 : FL- Disney's Caribbean Beach & Hard Rock Hotel - April 2016 : FL- WDW Yacht Club & Loews Royal Pacific - October 2017 : DLP- Santa Fe - February 2018 : WDW - Yacht Club - October 2019 : FL- Lowes Portofino Bay & WDW Dolphin- August 2022
RT's is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Oct 17, 03:52 PM  
Link to this Post
mitch-fishguard
Apprentice Imagineer

Thanks. So close now I can smell it !
Old 3 Oct 17, 05:05 PM  
Link to this Post
RT's
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Mobile

Originally Posted by mitch-fishguard View Post
Thanks. So close now I can smell it !
Once the fast passes are done you are in the home straight!
DLP- Hotel Cheyenne - June 2011 : FL- Rosen Inn Pointe Orlando - April 2013 : FL- Disney's Caribbean Beach & Hard Rock Hotel - April 2016 : FL- WDW Yacht Club & Loews Royal Pacific - October 2017 : DLP- Santa Fe - February 2018 : WDW - Yacht Club - October 2019 : FL- Lowes Portofino Bay & WDW Dolphin- August 2022
RT's is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List