Notices

Old 10 Feb 18, 10:27 AM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Mobile

Such an exciting update! I can’t wait to read about you guys putting away $600 worth of food at Discovery Cove! Please don’t sink to the bottom of the reef!

Yay for the Landry card. Makes such a difference. Andy said the cheesecake he had at Yak & Yeti was one of the best he’d ever had. I wouldn’t know but that sounds like high praise.

I knew you’d end up doing Universal! Great idea for the sister day out. Can’t wait to see you both in your robes, hehe.
HelenJNT is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Feb 18, 10:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Mobile

Originally Posted by Pumba75 View Post
How exciting! Sounds like a fantastic trip. Not long now.

M x
Thanks! Getting so close! Xx
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Feb 18, 10:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903

Redrach1903's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by HelenJNT View Post
Such an exciting update! I can’t wait to read about you guys putting away $600 worth of food at Discovery Cove! Please don’t sink to the bottom of the reef!

Yay for the Landry card. Makes such a difference. Andy said the cheesecake he had at Yak & Yeti was one of the best he’d ever had. I wouldn’t know but that sounds like high praise.

I knew you’d end up doing Universal! Great idea for the sister day out. Can’t wait to see you both in your robes, hehe.
Hahaha! I reckon we could eat and drink that much over the course of 10 hours

I remember that. Will definitely try the cheesecake and see if he’s right!

I’m so excited for our sister day, will be ace! Will have to think of a question for the goblin! Xxx
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Feb 18, 12:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Sounds like you have loads of great plans! Will be so lovely to spend a big holiday together
Excitedx4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Feb 18, 10:27 AM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
Oh Lordy how have I missed your pre trip? What a fab family adventure it sounds like you are all going to have a great time. Only 7 weeks to go, not long now.

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Feb 18, 01:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903

Redrach1903's Reviews
Originally Posted by Excitedx4 View Post
Sounds like you have loads of great plans! Will be so lovely to spend a big holiday together
Thank you, I really can't wait! xx

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
Oh Lordy how have I missed your pre trip? What a fab family adventure it sounds like you are all going to have a great time. Only 7 weeks to go, not long now.
Thank you So excited! xx
Old 15 Feb 18, 01:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903

Redrach1903's Reviews
Hello everyone!

Well, we are over half way through February already! Crazy town! I have a few wee updates to share since my last post!

First of all, our Disney Ultimate tickets arrived. It was a great service from Orlando Attraction Tickets, we received real tickets within a week or ordering them. I managed to link them to MDE easily (albeit via the website rather than the app as that kept kicking me out) and we are good to go for when our FP window opens. I am slightly stressed about getting our hands on a Flight of Passage FP. I think its 99% certain that we will have to just get there for opening and queue as some onsite guests are even struggling. Not much hope for us muggles!

I also managed to sneak in another ADR Every year Chris tells me "only one ADR this year" and I always manage to make him agree to at least one more So the one I've added is Chef Art Smith's Homecomin' at Disney Springs! I've been reading so many amazing reviews and I decided I definitely need fried chicken and donuts on the same plate in my life! I've booked it for the Sunday night on our first week, so will just be Chris, Jake and I. Emma doesn’t want to book any evening ADRs just in case Abi is tired and grumpy hahaha!

In other news, I was having a mooch around Primark the other day and I found these super cute strappy tops for £3 each! The Hogwarts one will be perfect for Emma and I's sister day at Universal!

[url=https://www.thedibb.co.uk/p/21BfY3Q]/url]

Lastly, yesterday the balance of Bahama Bay and the villa was paid in full! Thanks to Dad for paying off the villa!

Think that's all for now! 50 days to go!

xxx
Old 15 Feb 18, 02:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Inky
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

I want those strappy tops!
Inky is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Feb 18, 03:04 PM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Yay! It’s a lovely feeling when those tickets finally link! My best advice for the FOP FP is to start at the end of your trip and work backwards as people less in the know will start on Day 1 & move forwards so you might be able to steal a march on them on the later days. And be prepared to rejig your plans around it. At first I could only get one for our last day (even at 60 days) but then I checked daily after that and more were opening up.

I want to know your thoughts on Homecomin’. It’s not on my list as A isn’t a big fan of fried chicken but I’m looking forward to your opinion of if it lives up to the hype.

Your dad is lovely! He can come along on our trip if he wants. All donations welcome.

The tops are fab and what a bargain. So jealous of you heading off to that glorious sunshine! x

Edited at 03:06 PM.
HelenJNT is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Feb 18, 05:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

What a lovely little update!

Happy to hear another ADR has been secured... because we all know how important food is on these trips! Excited to hear your review of Homecomin'

Loving the tops, so cute and an absolute bargain!

I can't believe you are only 50 days away now... that has come around so crazy fast! So exciting! xxx
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List