Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Closed Thread

Old 25 May 10, 09:32 PM  
Link to this Post

florida tix sell them cheaper individually!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 10, 09:36 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Orlandobelle View Post
Not necessarily - you can often get the same cheaper by shopping around (assuming you have the time & the inclination )
Well I was trying to be helpful. I've looked around pricing up the alternatives and can't find the combos cheaper. I'm not saying they aren't there but I can't find anything that beats the freedom pass. The op asked for all the parks, the only ticket(bundle) available to my knowledge is the freedom pass.
Old 25 May 10, 09:39 PM  
Link to this Post
col2501
VIP Dibber

col2501's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 78
I'm not sure about other ticket providers but for me the big bonus with ATD is not having to pay for the tickets up front, you can pay the balance something like 8 weeks before you leave..

Colette
Our 1st Magical Disney Holiday!
Never Mind Epricot Trip report Oct 11
All Star Music and Hampton Inn Pointe Orlando June 2009
Sunset Lakes DIBB villa & HRH 15th October 2011
Esprit DIBB Villa 17 June 2014
Dubai Trip Report - just the 2 of us 30 Nov 2011
Introducing Queen P to Orlando June 2014 Report plenty of offsite delights food report June 2014
col2501 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 10, 09:40 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by kelly41982 View Post
florida tix sell them cheaper individually!
Just had a look, £420 for Disney 14 day and Flexi ticket plus, so it works out more expensive than the freedom pass.
Old 25 May 10, 09:50 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by gail35 View Post
Just had a look, £420 for Disney 14 day and Flexi ticket plus, so it works out more expensive than the freedom pass.
ah right i was just thinking on disney and universal
as OP only mentioned these 2
Old 25 May 10, 09:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlandobelle
VIP Dibber

Orlandobelle's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
The Freedom Pass does not include Wet n Wild (from the information posted above), so I would assume it is a 14 day ultimate; a 14 day, 2 park universal ticket; and a 3 park Sw/AQ/BG ticket if you want to compare like for like.

Gail - I appreciate you posting all the information above & I'm sure the OP finds it extremely helpful, especially as you have given quite a few options.

However if you read what I posted ...

... There is no one single ticket that covers all the parks.

As others have posted, you will need to buy separate tickets, either individually or in a bundle ...

- it is a common misconception that these packages are a single ticket, I (and several others) have tried to dispel that myth
Easter 06 Calabay Parc/Vero Beach
Easter 07 Sunset Lakes/RPR Trippy
Hallowe'en 07 Sunset Lakes/HRH ~ Hallowe'en 08 Highlands Reserve & HRH
Xmas 09 - Bella Vida/HRH/Pop Trippy
Jul 2010 Bella Vida & RPR Photos
OKW & Bahama Bay for Christmas 2012
Summer 2015 ~ Cabana Bay & Terre Verde Sept 2016 -- Solo @ Pop / BWV / Sapphire Falls

Orlandobelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 10, 10:00 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Orlandobelle View Post
The Freedom Pass does not include Wet n Wild (from the information posted above), so I would assume it is a 14 day ultimate; a 14 day, 2 park universal ticket; and a 3 park Sw/AQ/BG ticket if you want to compare like for like.

Gail - I appreciate you posting all the information above & I'm sure the OP finds it extremely helpful, especially as you have given quite a few options.

However if you read what I posted ...

... There is no one single ticket that covers all the parks.

As others have posted, you will need to buy separate tickets, either individually or in a bundle ...

- it is a common misconception that these packages are a single ticket, I (and several others) have tried to dispel that myth
Oh yes I know it's not a single ticket. I should've been clearer when posting in saying it was a bundle of tickets.

But I don't think the op would be bothered if it was 1 ticket or 3 tickets, I think it was more about price than the amount of tickets you get. That's how I understood it anyway.

I thought I'd post about the Freedom Pass because that seems to offer the best value for money I think, that's if all the parks interest you.

The op has asked about Universal and Disney, the Freedom Pass may be of no use at all but it's good to know all options.
Old 26 May 10, 09:35 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by gail35 View Post
Well I was trying to be helpful. I've looked around pricing up the alternatives and can't find the combos cheaper. I'm not saying they aren't there but I can't find anything that beats the freedom pass. The op asked for all the parks, the only ticket(bundle) available to my knowledge is the freedom pass.
I agree, I have now purchased the Freedom ticket from ATD after getting several companies to quote based on similar tickets and it still came out cheaper
Old 26 May 10, 10:16 AM  
Link to this Post
lizdave
slightly serious Dibber

Hi Jadeharry forgot to say welcome to the dibb. As you read through the posts you will see a little bit of bickering that is because we are just one big family, as all families are all the same we argue from time to time.

Liz & Dave
lizdave is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 10, 10:20 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by lizdave View Post
Hi Jadeharry forgot to say welcome to the dibb. As you read through the posts you will see a little bit of bickering that is because we are just one big family, as all families are all the same we argue from time to time.

It's also because we are all so passionate about the subject matter, Orlando forever
Closed Thread