Notices

Old 13 Jun 16, 11:34 AM  
Link to this Post
Robyn89
Imagineer

Great read. You fly the day before us and I think you have inspired me to start my pre-trip report... although I always start with the best intentions, life takes over and I never get to dedicate the time that I'd like to them
Robyn89 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 16, 11:25 AM  
Link to this Post
2littleboys
Imagineer

2littleboys's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Robyn89 View Post
Great read. You fly the day before us and I think you have inspired me to start my pre-trip report... although I always start with the best intentions, life takes over and I never get to dedicate the time that I'd like to them
Thank you for reading... You should definitely do a trip report, its fabulous to look back on and relive the memories, but I agree it can be time consuming!

Look out for us when your there
Old 16 Jun 16, 12:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Gusgusmummy
Imagineer

Gusgusmummy's Reviews
Loving all the details and it will be here in no time ! We are planning to go back December 2017 as rob turns 40 ! So a dibb meet for us to talk about our upcoming trips needs to be on the cards xx
Gusgusmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jun 16, 10:34 AM  
Link to this Post
2littleboys
Imagineer

2littleboys's Reviews
Originally Posted by Gusgusmummy View Post
Loving all the details and it will be here in no time ! We are planning to go back December 2017 as rob turns 40 ! So a dibb meet for us to talk about our upcoming trips needs to be on the cards xx
Absolutely! Planning and cocktails, what more can a girl ask for
Old 27 Jun 16, 08:18 PM  
Link to this Post
JenD1
Disney's Yacht Club Guest

Just caught up with this thread. I'm a big believer that life's too short. Your dad sounds marvelous! I lost my dad when I was a teenager and it's always been really important to me to make as many special memories for our 2 boys as possible. That's why we're going back next year even tho they'll be 19 and 21 (omg when did that happen? !). It will soon roll around.😊
Old 29 Jun 16, 11:15 AM  
Link to this Post
2littleboys
Imagineer

2littleboys's Reviews
Originally Posted by JenD1 View Post
Just caught up with this thread. I'm a big believer that life's too short. Your dad sounds marvelous! I lost my dad when I was a teenager and it's always been really important to me to make as many special memories for our 2 boys as possible. That's why we're going back next year even tho they'll be 19 and 21 (omg when did that happen? !). It will soon roll around.😊
Thank you for reading, yes life is far too short so we must make each day count and take nothing for granted! Kids just grow up way too fast don't they! Hope the trip wont be long in coming round... some friends are there at the moment and I am sooooo depressed with their social media posts
Old 29 Jun 16, 09:23 PM  
Link to this Post
JenD1
Disney's Yacht Club Guest

Mobile

Yes but remember you'll be there next year. Plus that's a year of getting excited and planning! All those YouTube videos to watch and Dibb trippies to read in the meantime. Luckily my youngest son is almost as obsessed as I am so we're sharing the build up. 😀 x
Old 12 Jul 16, 12:48 PM  
Link to this Post
berniegroves
Apprentice Imagineer

Thank you for reading, Ive just started your trip report (its your fault I had to buy packing cubes)

Thanks for reading my trip report, its nice to know other Dibbers are finding it useful.
I found the packing cubes soooooo helpful. Hopefully you'll like them too
berniegroves is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 16, 02:04 PM  
Link to this Post
2littleboys
Imagineer

2littleboys's Reviews
Hi everyone, thanks to all that's taken the time to read my ramblings!

We are just back from our "staycation" and had a fabulous time at a caravan in Butlins at Skegness, it was certainly no Florida but kids had a ball, weather was lovely and we had loads of good food, what more could we ask for Now that one holiday is over I am in full on Florida Planning Beast Mode... but feel a bit sort of "what can I do now?"

Hotels are booked
Flights are booked
Plans are in rough draft

I do still need to book my transfers from Airport to I-Drive and from I-Drive to RPR, I have quotes from Quicksilver and FL Magical Tours. Have any Dibbers used any of these companies and can recommend? I tried to talk Barry into renting a car for a few days but he is very apprehensive!

I also need to book Universal Tickets but really want to include a day at Volcano Bay as it looks awesome, we are patiently waiting on some ticketing structure being announced to include the new waterpark.

I am so impatient and want all of the pieces of the puzzle booked. I am so organised I have even bought packing cubes

Thanks to all that commented on my mum, her recovery has been going fantastic and in the last month she has been discharged from her speech therapist and got her driving licence back, she's a wee miracle!

This is a photo of my mum and Lewis at my birthday dinner a couple of weeks ago...

Thanks for reading and any advice on transfers that you may have!
Old 14 Jul 16, 03:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Mobile

Glad your mum is on the mend and that you had a lovely time away! Loved the photos on Instagram and Facebook ❤️Xxx
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List