Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Closed Thread

Old 29 May 16, 10:44 AM  
Link to this Post

I want to cry made the most expensive mostake--help!

we recently booked our park tickets via orlando attractions, and i have just realised i booked my 10 year old son child tickets. I could cry, they explicitly say on their website no mistakes will be rectified.It is going to cost me another £460 to get his new tickets, we bought 14 day tickets for WDW , orlando and legoland.
I could cry. planning this trip has been so bloody stressful
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 16, 10:47 AM  
Link to this Post
fozzy55
VIP Dibber

hiya, who have you booked with? surely as you would be spending more money with them upgrading him to an adult ticket they would overlook this mistake?...give them a ring and explain it

ENCLAVE SUITES AUGUST 2010
CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT AUGUST 2011
CORONADO SPRINGS /WESTHAVEN VILLA OCT 2012
UNIVERSAL RPR CLUB LEVEL 3 NIGHTS AND THEN 14NIGHTS WESTRIDGE VILLA OCTOBER 2014
2 NIGHTS MIAMI 16 DAYS ORLANDO WESTRIDGE VILLA AUGUST 2016
17 NIGHTS BOOKED WESTRIDGE VILLA OCTOBER 2018
fozzy55 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 16, 10:49 AM  
Link to this Post
bigkid39
VIP Dibber

Always worth making that phone call and explain your genuine mistake. If they are a good company and wanting good reviews and good publicity they should rectify the mistake for you... even if they charge a admin fee of £10 or something then it will be worth that call. There is always a solution so dont fret
Old 29 May 16, 10:49 AM  
Link to this Post
Dinglebert
Imagineer

Dinglebert's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Have you actually received the tickets? If not phone them and explain. If they have not been posted there shouldn't be an issue. Best to stop thinking the worst and start with what you can do now.
Dinglebert is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 16, 10:50 AM  
Link to this Post
scottishmum
Imagineer

scottishmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 12
Im sure you can upgrade to the adult ticket when you get to Disney itself, Ive heard of this before I'm sure.
Link to this Post
LLamb
Imagineer

Mobile

I've not booked tickets with Orlando Attractions but have booked our Disney hotel with them and they have been so helpful with changes.
I'm sure if you call them and they haven't issued the ticket yet it can be changed/upgraded
LLamb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Link to this Post
Disney_time
Imagineer

Disney_time's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Obviously, it won't hurt to ask Orlando attractions and hope it works.

Otherwise, I really don't know the answer, but I wonder if other Dibbers might know if it is possible to simply take that ticket to a Guest services window in WDW and upgrade it to an adult. Surely it would only be a few dollars as the child price isn't much off the adult. I think this would have to be done before it had been used, maybe even before it had been registered on MDE.

I guess you might not want to wait that long, though. I would want this sorted before I went, but I'm confident another Dibbers will know the answer
Old 29 May 16, 10:58 AM  
Link to this Post

I made a major booboo with them and they did everything in there power to resolve the problem,si you can only ask I'm sure they will have the answer's
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 16, 11:03 AM  
Link to this Post
Greyfriars
Imagineer

If you have not linked the ticket to MDE then there is every chance you could get them changed, but if you have, the only people that could help are Disney themselves.

If you have not liked then phone AO's Ascot office and explain.
If you have linked them phone Disney and se if they can upgrade the ticket at the cost difference.

GOOD LUCK!
Old 29 May 16, 11:05 AM  
Link to this Post
thesorcerer
VIP Dibber

I found them great. Did you book by credit card? If so do you have time to cancel?

Sunridge Woods, Davenport. 2010
Disney Wilderness Lodge Christmas 2014
Vista Cay Apartments 2014
Sunridge Woods... again. 2017
Singapore 2019 (Universal, Whoop, Whoop)
Disneyland Hotel DLP (CANCELLED)
"Ooo-oooo! Big summer celebratory blowout" 2022
thesorcerer is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread