Notices
General Trip Reports Reports that don't fit in to the other categories

Old 17 Nov 18, 12:11 PM  
Link to this Post
CrispyA
Imagineer

Originally Posted by JackyH View Post
Great trip report which I really enjoyed reading.
Thank you. I love reading trip reports so I’m pleased you enjoyed this one.
CrispyA is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 19, 05:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Red
Proud to wear my Ears

Red's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Than you for writing your report, I really enjoyed reading it! Hope you do one for Chicago :-)
Red is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 19, 03:00 PM  
Link to this Post
CrispyA
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Red View Post
Than you for writing your report, I really enjoyed reading it! Hope you do one for Chicago :-)
Thanks you! I will definitely aim to do one for Chicago
CrispyA is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Mar 19, 10:20 PM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

I’ve really enjoyed reading along with your trip. I’m pleased Brooklyn improved NY for you on the last day! I surprised myself by really loving New York, I had no real inclination to visit but had such a great time. Reading your experience made me appreciate how lucky we were to go with family who had been before as I could imagine being really frustrated and annoyed with the place-I’m pretty sure we would have had a nightmare with all the trains and subway too. We went in October and it was hot in the stations I remember thinking it would be unbearable in the summer, I also said I couldn’t imagine wanting to walk around the streets much with the smell of all the rubbish!
How great to explore so many other places, I love that you ate your first lobster in Maine. I would love to go on a road trip when my kids are older-I was thinking about a trip around New England but I’m not sure I could survive the whinging from them during the car journeys! Thanks for sharing your trip, I’m going read some of your other reports for further inspiration.
OB1LukeLucas is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Mar 19, 09:47 PM  
Link to this Post
CrispyA
Imagineer

Originally Posted by OB1LukeLucas View Post
I’ve really enjoyed reading along with your trip. I’m pleased Brooklyn improved NY for you on the last day! I surprised myself by really loving New York, I had no real inclination to visit but had such a great time. Reading your experience made me appreciate how lucky we were to go with family who had been before as I could imagine being really frustrated and annoyed with the place-I’m pretty sure we would have had a nightmare with all the trains and subway too. We went in October and it was hot in the stations I remember thinking it would be unbearable in the summer, I also said I couldn’t imagine wanting to walk around the streets much with the smell of all the rubbish!
How great to explore so many other places, I love that you ate your first lobster in Maine. I would love to go on a road trip when my kids are older-I was thinking about a trip around New England but I’m not sure I could survive the whinging from them during the car journeys! Thanks for sharing your trip, I’m going read some of your other reports for further inspiration.
Thanks for reading along, I’m really glad you enjoyed it. I love other people’s trip reports and find them really helpful.

Our kids are pretty good with road trips - they’ve been well trained from an early age as family were a 3 hour drive away. I’m sure yours would be fine and I can definitely recommend New England.

Glad you had fun in New York - having family who know the place is a real advantage.
Old 18 Jun 19, 04:08 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandosgr8
Imagineer

orlandosgr8's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Have loved reading your trip report, love the look of some of the places you visited so have added them to my ever growing list of other places to visit!

Thank you for taking the time to share your trip, not long now till your next adventure

Orlando 02,04,06,07,08,10,11,12,13,14,16, 18 &
New York 06, 11 and Smoky Mountains 14
orlandosgr8 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 19, 09:29 PM  
Link to this Post
CrispyA
Imagineer

Originally Posted by orlandosgr8 View Post
Have loved reading your trip report, love the look of some of the places you visited so have added them to my ever growing list of other places to visit!

Thank you for taking the time to share your trip, not long now till your next adventure
Glad you enjoyed it - I like putting them together and always find other people’s useful. Our next trip is kind of sneaking up on me now!