Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 15 Apr 19, 05:24 PM  
Link to this Post
mc-bige
a Friend of the DIBB

Disney tickets for less than 7 days and Busch gardens for 2/3 days

Hello, where going to Orlando in the end of June2019 for 2 weeks, i have already picked up a 14 day universal 3 park ticket on orlando attraction tickets website above in yellow.
There are 3 over 10s (adults lol) going in total.

we are considering going to Disney for 2 or 3 days only and seaworld/Busch gardens for the same amount.

i find the Disney pricing and options very expensive/confusing

i think i would like to visit more than 1 park in those 3 days and i don't want to be pinned down on 3 days in a row over my 14 day stay.

so looks like we are after a 3 day hopper ticket with no fiexed date (no water park because of VB already) and i'd like to visit BG /SW 2 days of my choosing aswell.

what do you recommend ticket wise /combos etc. as its working out far more expensive than Universal for 14 days?

Edited at 05:30 PM.
mc-bige is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Apr 19, 06:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Mickeyspals
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Try Musement. I just bought 1 day ticket for Disney (not park hopper) for £85 each. You can get any amount of days you want, just state date for 1st day then you get so many days to use the other days, eg 2 days you have 4 days to use both tickets.

2010-Tuscan Hills Villa, Radisson International Drive
2012- Tuscan Hills Villa
2015-Tuscan Hills Villa,Lowes Royal Pacific
2016- Disney's All Star Movies Resort,Town House at
Regal Palms Resort,Hard Rock Hotel
2017- La Quinta Suites, Central Park, New York
2017- Tuscan Hills Villa

2019-Highland Reserve Villa
Mickeyspals is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Apr 19, 06:59 PM  
Link to this Post
mc-bige
a Friend of the DIBB

Mobile

Originally Posted by Mickeyspals View Post
Try Musement. I just bought 1 day ticket for Disney (not park hopper) for £85 each. You can get any amount of days you want, just state date for 1st day then you get so many days to use the other days, eg 2 days you have 4 days to use both tickets.
regarding the dated Disney tickets, can I get a 3 day hopper (or base) ticket and use it for any 3 days during my 14 day stay , or must it be sequential?
mc-bige is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Apr 19, 07:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Mickeyspals
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by mc-bige View Post
regarding the dated Disney tickets, can I get a 3 day hopper (or base) ticket and use it for any 3 days during my 14 day stay , or must it be sequential?
Just had a look on the app and the SeaWorld tickets are day tickets or a 2 week ticket gi ing you unlimited access to the SeaWorld parks £154.70. Paper ticket

2010-Tuscan Hills Villa, Radisson International Drive
2012- Tuscan Hills Villa
2015-Tuscan Hills Villa,Lowes Royal Pacific
2016- Disney's All Star Movies Resort,Town House at
Regal Palms Resort,Hard Rock Hotel
2017- La Quinta Suites, Central Park, New York
2017- Tuscan Hills Villa

2019-Highland Reserve Villa
Mickeyspals is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Apr 19, 08:30 PM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mc-bige View Post
I just had a look on a few sites for the Disney 3 day ticket using a starting date of 29th June, it says "Valid any 3 days from June 29, 2019 – July 3, 2019. The ticket will have to be used by the 3rd July, so it looks like a 3 day ticket can be used over a 5 day period.

Have a look on undercovertourist, orlandoattractioins.com, visitorlando.com and the US Disney site to compare prices. Link below for orlandoattractions.com.

orlandoattractions/t...kets-worldwide

Have a look at the different options. For instance a 3 day Hopper ticket starting on the 29th June cost £318.14 [use in a 5 day period] whereas a 4 day Base ticket starting on the same date cost £335.15, £17 more but the 4 parks can be visited in a 7 day period.

To get on the US Disney site go on the link below, at the top of the page you will see UK & Ireland (English), click on this and change it to United States (English), then go on Parks & Tickets.

disneyworld.disney.go/en_GB/

For a ticket to do SeaWorld & Busch Gardens.

Have a look at the SeaWorld & Busch Gardens Multi Day Tickets, 2 Visits Any Day - Valid for 2 days. The cheapest that I can see is on visitorlando.com. I think this will cost around $101.10, roughly £77.20 using the code save5. You can do the 2 admissions over a 14 day period. Also have a look on undercovertourist.