Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 29 Apr 19, 07:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Mickeyspals
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by mc-bige View Post
I don't have a barcode on my downloaded ticket, just a PDF with a ticket code 5
Digit number. I hope I get another email from musement , if not I will be stuck with no fastpass+
When did you buy your tickets? It took 2 days for our confirmation to come through.

2010-Tuscan Hills Villa, Radisson International Drive
2012- Tuscan Hills Villa
2015-Tuscan Hills Villa,Lowes Royal Pacific
2016- Disney's All Star Movies Resort,Town House
Regal Palms Resort,Hard Rock Hotel
2017- La Quinta Suites, Central Park, New York
2017- Tuscan Hills Villa

2019-Highland Reserve Villa
2022-Ridgewood Lakes Villa
Mickeyspals is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Apr 19, 09:38 PM  
Link to this Post
mc-bige
a Friend of the DIBB

Originally Posted by Mickeyspals View Post
When did you buy your tickets? It took 2 days for our confirmation to come through.
Booked on Saturday, I got an email on the Saturday night saying "order has been received"

Got another email today (Monday) saying
"Order complete" and to download tickets and I got this pdf (can't upload screenshot)

Edited at 09:40 PM.
mc-bige is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Apr 19, 09:48 PM  
Link to this Post
mdsmith78
Earning My Ears

Mobile

Booked on Saturday, I got an email on the Saturday night saying "order has been received"

Got another email today (Monday) saying
"Order complete" and to download tickets and I got this pdf (can't upload screenshot)
I also have this problem and been trying to sort all night with them

The voucher they have sent me has no barcode on and cannot be linked.sound the same as yours.
I'm certain it's wrong and I've been sent just the Musement conformation number and not the ticket voucher.

The last time I bought off them I got a Disney will call voucher with barcode which had a number under it which I could link to my Disney experience .

I'm waiting on a call back tomorrow. If I get nowhere I'm going to my local TUI shop as they own Musement.

I'll update tomorrow
mdsmith78 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Apr 19, 09:01 AM  
Link to this Post
mc-bige
a Friend of the DIBB

I had an online chat with someone in Musement, (i think they are an Italian company, not sure about TUI) and she said i would get "disney land ticket" (whatever that means) 24hr before date of entry! , this is not good as it wont be enough time to book fastpass+ in the middle of June.

i hope i'm wrong, but if this is the case, i cant recommend Musement for disney tickets if they don't provide fastpast+ 30 days before entry.

Edited at 09:17 AM.
Old 30 Apr 19, 12:11 PM  
Link to this Post
mc-bige
a Friend of the DIBB

Originally Posted by mdsmith78 View Post
I also have this problem and been trying to sort all night with them

The voucher they have sent me has no barcode on and cannot be linked.sound the same as yours.
I'm certain it's wrong and I've been sent just the Musement conformation number and not the ticket voucher.

The last time I bought off them I got a Disney will call voucher with barcode which had a number under it which I could link to my Disney experience .

I'm waiting on a call back tomorrow. If I get nowhere I'm going to my local TUI shop as they own Musement.

I'll update tomorrow

please post up here if you have any luck, i will do the same. i have sent an email to disney florida , so let see if i get an answer.

Musement wont refund me the tickets.

i do hope i haven't wasted my money.

probably should have books with undercovertourist, they were slightly more expensive.

Edited at 12:13 PM.
Old 30 Apr 19, 12:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Mickeyspals
VIP Dibber

Mobile

please post up here if you have any luck, i will do the same. i have sent an email to disney florida , so let see if i get an answer.

probably should have books with undercovertourist, they were slightly more expensive.
Oh that's not good. We have been able link ours but not do fast passes, hope its what other dibbers have suggested and it's because of the 30 day time window. Getting nervous now. Hope you get sorted

2012- Tuscan Hills Villa
2017- Tuscan Hills Villa

Mickeyspals is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Apr 19, 01:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Hipstalike
Proud to wear my Ears

Hipstalike's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Mickeyspals View Post
Oh that's not good. We have been able link ours but not do fast passes, hope its what other dibbers have suggested and it's because of the 30 day time window. Getting nervous now. Hope you get sorted
If you've been able to link the tickets, you're definitely fine. I'm pretty sure that since Disney introduced date-specific tickets last year you can only start selecting FP as soon as you're 60/30 day out from that date and not for any date in the next 30 days. It used to be that way because there was no way for Disney to know when you would actually use the ticket, so they had to allow you to pick FPs for whenever.

As for the 24h thing, all I can say is keep insisting Musement take care of it. I've read a lot of stuff on here about them, but in the end they always come through it seems. You just have to do a lot of complaining to get there, unfortunately.
Hipstalike is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Apr 19, 07:28 PM  
Link to this Post
mdsmith78
Earning My Ears

Mobile

I have received my " will call voucher today via email " and have linked to my Disney experience.
I eventually spoke with a Spanish woman who was brilliant and understood what I was trying to say re correct voucher being sent.
Let me know if your unsuccessful and I'll send you her name and some details and you can refer to me and at least she will know the issue.
mdsmith78 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Apr 19, 07:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Mickeyspals
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by mdsmith78 View Post
I have received my " will call voucher today via email " and have linked to my Disney experience.
I eventually spoke with a Spanish woman who was brilliant and understood what I was trying to say re correct voucher being sent.
Let me know if your unsuccessful and I'll send you her name and some details and you can refer to me and at least she will know the issue.
So pleased you managed to get sorted

2012- Tuscan Hills Villa
2017- Tuscan Hills Villa

Old 30 Apr 19, 08:57 PM  
Link to this Post
mc-bige
a Friend of the DIBB

Mobile

Made contact with musement just now again, different person again, I just think English is not the person's first language, so there seems to be confusion on their part. They said this time I will recieve a "will call " voucher in a few weeks, I'm currently in 2.5 months from my visit , so hopefully will get it 30 days Before I go. If not I will keep bugging them.