Old 27 Apr 19, 02:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Originally Posted by Cha cha View Post
I know! So exciting😀
Will try & catch up with your new food report while I'm there.
😊
You will have better things to do than read my food report
Old 29 Apr 19, 10:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Great food report thanks for sharing!
Excitedx4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Apr 19, 04:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by Excitedx4 View Post
Great food report thanks for sharing!
You are welcome. Not long till July for your trip.
Old 10 May 19, 07:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

Great food report! Thanks for posting x x
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 May 19, 09:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by Floridatilly View Post
Great food report! Thanks for posting x x
Thanks for reading. Hope your trip planning for next year is going well.
Old 16 May 19, 11:41 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

I’ve been saving this as a treat to read. I tried really hard to either skim over the food parts of the main trippie or not mention them in my comments.

Breakfast for three at iHOP for $27 just blows my mind. I’ve been doing a lot of sums ahead of our trip this year at breakfast at Tusker House for one of us will be $35+.

We will be eating at Skipper Canteen this year after many false starts, I will eat there if it is the only thing I do all trip, and if they take those lamb chops off the menu before I get there, I may cry.

I’ve abandoned any plans to eat offsite this year but next year we’ll 100% have part of a stay without the possibility of dining plan (split stay) so making notes of restaurants for then – Olive Garden, Millers, NBC Bar & Grill, Bread Box

Although Olive Garden is great for variety, I am tempted to say that the Create-Your-Own Pasta at Art of Animation is superior.

I know that if we go to NBC it will end in us ‘just popping in’ to Universal and buying Express passes on the gate, and expensive day out but those cheese curds!

Thank you so much for all the effort you go to to share you trips with us. Summer is going to be here before we know it.
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 19, 12:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Dr.JumbaJookiba
VIP Dibber

Just found this and binge read it, great report and some lovely looking food. Thanks for taking the time to post it!
Dr.JumbaJookiba is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 19, 10:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Originally Posted by collybird View Post
I’ve been saving this as a treat to read. I tried really hard to either skim over the food parts of the main trippie or not mention them in my comments.

Breakfast for three at iHOP for $27 just blows my mind. I’ve been doing a lot of sums ahead of our trip this year at breakfast at Tusker House for one of us will be $35+.

We will be eating at Skipper Canteen this year after many false starts, I will eat there if it is the only thing I do all trip, and if they take those lamb chops off the menu before I get there, I may cry.

I’ve abandoned any plans to eat offsite this year but next year we’ll 100% have part of a stay without the possibility of dining plan (split stay) so making notes of restaurants for then – Olive Garden, Millers, NBC Bar & Grill, Bread Box

Although Olive Garden is great for variety, I am tempted to say that the Create-Your-Own Pasta at Art of Animation is superior.

I know that if we go to NBC it will end in us ‘just popping in’ to Universal and buying Express passes on the gate, and expensive day out but those cheese curds!

Thank you so much for all the effort you go to to share you trips with us. Summer is going to be here before we know it.
Glad you enjoyed the food, tbh I did a lot of copy paste into the main trip report so you did well slogging through them both.

Yep I have to agree I Hop cost less for all of us than Tusker House did for 1 person at Christmas.

Hopefully you get to Skippers this time, DS will be having a strop too if they take away those lamb chops.

Can't believe its nearly time for another trip and I'm second guessing all my adrs as always. Thanks for reading.

Originally Posted by Dr.JumbaJookiba View Post
Just found this and binge read it, great report and some lovely looking food. Thanks for taking the time to post it!
Thanks for reading, a binge read food report is always good as long as you have snacks
Old 7 Jul 19, 03:42 PM  
Link to this Post
eeyore
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Just binge read this. Thank you. Getting excited about all the eating already for our trip in aug 2020. Will be on-site at universal for 3 nights so will be checking out some of these places for sure
Old 8 Jul 19, 03:50 AM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by eeyore View Post
Just binge read this. Thank you. Getting excited about all the eating already for our trip in aug 2020. Will be on-site at universal for 3 nights so will be checking out some of these places for sure
You are welcome. Thanks for reading.
We just left the Hard Rock today and moved over to Disney. I love universal so much, any questions feel free to ask. 😃