I will look forward to your next trip,

Joan
Old 6 Apr 19, 06:33 PM  
Link to this Post
MinnieMrsA
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Palm trees View Post
Thanks for sharing your trip. I've really enjoyed reading along.
Thanks for reading! Have a super holiday
MinnieMrsA is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Apr 19, 06:34 PM  
Link to this Post
MinnieMrsA
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by mick View Post
Thanks for taking the time to do your trippie
I have really enjoyed reading along.
I will look forward to your next trip,

Joan
Thank you - pre trip coming along soon!
MinnieMrsA is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Apr 19, 05:55 AM  
Link to this Post
disneywiseowl
VIP Dibber

disneywiseowl's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Thanks for the trippie. I really enjoyed reading it - especially as we were there at a similar time 26/1:16/2.
That first week was freezing wasn’t it. I had layers of clothes, inc hat,scarf,gloves & was still too cold. I don’t think I’d risk that time of year again ( I know the temps vary).
We were in MK on 31/1 & you didn’t miss much by leaving early. We had to stay as we only had a day ticket but it was heaving. We left early too.
Such a shame about POFQ. Our fav Onsite hotel. Never liked the Disney bus service ( I always drive) but the cast members were always the best.
Looking forward to your next trippie. Guessing it’ll be a bit warmer.
disneywiseowl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Apr 19, 07:12 AM  
Link to this Post
MinnieMrsA
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by disneywiseowl View Post
Thanks for the trippie. I really enjoyed reading it - especially as we were there at a similar time 26/1:16/2.
That first week was freezing wasn’t it. I had layers of clothes, inc hat,scarf,gloves & was still too cold. I don’t think I’d risk that time of year again ( I know the temps vary).
We were in MK on 31/1 & you didn’t miss much by leaving early. We had to stay as we only had a day ticket but it was heaving. We left early too.
Such a shame about POFQ. Our fav Onsite hotel. Never liked the Disney bus service ( I always drive) but the cast members were always the best.
Looking forward to your next trippie. Guessing it’ll be a bit warmer.
Oh it really was! There were days that it was warmer in the UK I think. POFQ was a bit of a let down this time - we are staying at All Star Sports next time and the price difference was significant. And yes - I am definitely hoping it will be much warmer this time! Thanks for reading along
Old 7 Apr 19, 08:52 AM  
Link to this Post
GezzasGem
Imagineer

Mobile

Such a shame you had some things let you down quite badly on this trip, but glad you have June for all to be redeemed hopefully! Thanks for sharing your trip and look forward to June's updates! 😄👍
GezzasGem is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Apr 19, 08:53 AM  
Link to this Post
MinnieMrsA
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by GezzasGem View Post
Such a shame you had some things let you down quite badly on this trip, but glad you have June for all to be redeemed hopefully! Thanks for sharing your trip and look forward to June's updates! 😄👍
Thanks - I think my pre trip will be called 'Getting back on the horse!'...thanks again for reading along!
Old 7 Apr 19, 04:00 PM  
Link to this Post
l33na
VIP Dibber

Thank you for your trippie. I’ve really enjoyed reading it. I know how the weather makes a difference. Hopefully when you go again the weather is warm and perfect. Fudge is just gorgeous.
l33na is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Apr 19, 04:41 PM  
Link to this Post
MinnieMrsA
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by l33na View Post
Thank you for your trippie. I’ve really enjoyed reading it. I know how the weather makes a difference. Hopefully when you go again the weather is warm and perfect. Fudge is just gorgeous.
Thank you - I just love him so much! Thanks for reading
Old 10 Apr 19, 07:36 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Have just binge read the whole report and thoroughly enjoyed it! Sounds like overall you had a fab time but such a shame a few cast members put a downer on it. If I worked for WDW I would permanently be in a good mood 😂
Looking forward to hearing about your plans for June!

IG - alicialanesmith
smithlane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List