Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 13 Apr 19, 09:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Mobile

Originally Posted by disney332 View Post
Love Shelia

Disney332
Me too, and the bloke at beginning with tamboline... Sort of easy to watch act you'd watch at a haven holiday camp after you've sunk a pitcher or two of lager 🍻🍻🍻🍻
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Apr 19, 09:32 PM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Mr Tom Morrow View Post
So you were both blown away?

We have to wait until tomorrow to watch it as we paused it and then forgot about it. Then I turned Sky off
Hey ho catch up will do.
You can give us all the finest comedy in the world, but when we hear a fart noise we crack up...

Must be our roots!

Disney332
Old 13 Apr 19, 09:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by buryboy View Post
Sorry , why were they howling at that comedian ?
He had a funny face and a was very likeable , but even though I like observational comedy , the reason to me no one else has done those scenarios was because the ' punchlines' we're just obvious and not funny at all

Thought the mask guy was good but as with anything like that you do wonder how much of it is pre-staged
I liked him, I wished he'd took the story with his dad and the ribena further lol, he could've done the whole routine about his childhood, the mask guy I thought exactly same as you
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Apr 19, 09:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by disney332 View Post
You can give us all the finest comedy in the world, but when we hear a fart noise we crack up...

Must be our roots!

Disney332
Can't beat a bit of toilet humour... I thought it was really funny, and his facial expressions were just as funny 😂😂😂
Old 13 Apr 19, 10:07 PM  
Link to this Post
coggie
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by buryboy View Post
Sorry , why were they howling at that comedian ?
He had a funny face and a was very likeable , but even though I like observational comedy , the reason to me no one else has done those scenarios was because the ' punchlines' we're just obvious and not funny at all

Didn't see what the point of Sheila was either

Thought the mask guy was good but as with anything like that you do wonder how much of it is pre-staged
It was inevitable everyone would laugh at that comedian the minute Alesha said she'd known him for 20 years. He was predictable and not particularly funny
coggie is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Apr 19, 10:28 PM  
Link to this Post
floridasgirl
Imagineer

I thought the comedian was very ordinary. Nothing different to what you hear in every comedy store, nothing different enough to warrent the fuss!
Christmas/New Year 1999/2000 Indian Ridge Villa, May 2001 Fort Lauderdale /I Drive/Port Charlotte/Key West/Miami, May 2005 Westhaven Villa, April 2006 Rotunda Villa/Highlands Reserve Villa, June 2007 Sanibel Villa/Grand Cypress Villas, Christmas/New Year 2010/2011 Lake Wilson Preserve Villa, July/Aug 2012 reunion resort villa, Nov 2012 new York new York!
floridasgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Apr 19, 10:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Kd0758
Very Serious Dibber

We stopped watching for a few years but got back into it last year.

We’ve just watched BGMT and had tears rolling down our faces with laughter.
Kd0758 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Apr 19, 10:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Ciano
Imagineer

Ciano's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

I thought he was a lovely lad and was funny but was v surprised he got the golden buzzer!
Old 14 Apr 19, 07:19 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

I sort of turned off when the comedian was on, didn’t think he was that special, so was surprised he got the golden buzzer.

I did think a lot of the acts were more holiday camp style than star quality performers this week. It was as if we had Haven holidays in our living room 😀
DisneyDaffodil is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Apr 19, 05:26 PM  
Link to this Post
tracy99
Imagineer

I tuned out,when the comedian came on,after a couple of minutes.
I picked my I pad up,then looked up & all the confetti was falling,I actually asked my husband what I had missed,he replied not a lot.
He certainly never held my attention & didn’t hear anything that funny,that made me look up again.
I’m gonna have to play it back,because I obviously missed something!
I enjoyed the young boy singing & the guy,with ant & Dec.
Tracy x