Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 18 Apr 19, 09:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Wizz
Getting Excited

Mobile Getting impatient for Easter 2020 flights

It’s driving me bonkers waiting for flights to be released for Easter, anyone else the same?

I’m constantly checking even though I know there’s no flights there to book. My departure date is showing on BA and Lufthansa which is exciting but I just want to know real costs without guessing so I can get planning properly.
Wizz is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Apr 19, 10:27 PM  
Link to this Post
ginger
Very Serious Dibber

Try Thomas Cook. We’re all booked up PE for July 2020
06Highlands Reserve🌸08 & 09West Haven🌸10YC🌸11West Haven🌸12BC/HRH🌸13SSR🌸14OKW🌸15SSR/Royal Pacific🌸16Carnival Cruise/SSR🌸17Oasis Of The Seas/POFQ🌸18Allure Of The Seas/POFQ 🌸19POFQ 🌸20Abandoned🌸21POFQ 🌸22POFQ Jul&Nov

Edited at 10:29 PM.
ginger is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Apr 19, 08:07 AM  
Link to this Post
Wizz
Getting Excited

Mobile

Originally Posted by ginger View Post
Try Thomas Cook. We’re all booked up PE for July 2020
Sadly Thomas Cook and Tui are very expensive for our dates at the minute so waiting on the scheduled flights. Considering indirect if it saves a lot but nervous about doing it as we’ve always flown direct and with 3 children I’m not sure how successful it would be.
Wizz is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Apr 19, 08:34 AM  
Link to this Post
mrsbenny
Imagineer

Mobile

We went easter 2017, booked July 2016. KLM indirect £1080 for 4 of us from Newcastle. That was leaving the Wednesday before kids broke up from school.
mrsbenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Apr 19, 11:23 AM  
Link to this Post
Bean
Being a bit Goofy

I’m exactly the same! Been checking airlines for weeks even though I know most don’t have flights released yet. From today our dates are showing up on comparison websites which is quite satisfying (though of course they’re only displaying Thomas Cook/TUI which are too expensive for us too).
Bean is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Apr 19, 12:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Melyn12
Getting Excited

Mobile

Me! I’m exactly same... the wait is killing me x
Melyn12 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Apr 19, 12:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Disneysocks
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by mrsbenny View Post
We went easter 2017, booked July 2016. KLM indirect £1080 for 4 of us from Newcastle. That was leaving the Wednesday before kids broke up from school.
This sounds like an interesting option. We are looking to fly from Newcastle and have only come across TUI direct or BA indirect so far. We were leaning towards BA because of cost but any other airline information is always a bonus! Particularly from Newcastle without having to drive or take the train to Manchester or London.
Can I please ask what the route and experience was with KLM?
😊
Disneysocks is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Apr 19, 12:57 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsbenny
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Disneysocks View Post
This sounds like an interesting option. We are looking to fly from Newcastle and have only come across TUI direct or BA indirect so far. We were leaning towards BA because of cost but any other airline information is always a bonus! Particularly from Newcastle without having to drive or take the train to Manchester or London.
Can I please ask what the route and experience was with KLM?
😊
We did 2 stops going and 2 back. We would fly with klm/delta again but just do the one stop at AMS. Delta flights were great. Bonus landing home to Newcastle and no long journey home.
mrsbenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Apr 19, 01:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Disneysocks
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by mrsbenny View Post
We did 2 stops going and 2 back. We would fly with klm/delta again but just do the one stop at AMS. Delta flights were great. Bonus landing home to Newcastle and no long journey home.
Thank you. I’ll certainly look out for flight prices when they are released. I didn’t even know KLM was an option for us 😀
Disneysocks is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Apr 19, 02:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Sallyingforth
Earning More Ears

Mobile

We are just back from going this Easter. We flew on the 27th March. Just looking on my emails,.I booked with BA on the 6th May. We got a really good price. I had been searching for a while. I remember the agony!
Sallyingforth is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List