Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 28 Nov 09, 11:24 PM  
Link to this Post
rummy63
VIP Dibber

Meemees 6th Jilly and Willies 1st. Day 4

www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=351691The cast

Me: 52 years, That tight I only breathe in. Have slight OCD. 10 times to Disney.

Al. 52 years My OH Driver and pathfinder.

Our Willie: 50 years has the body of a God Buddah. First time in Florida

Jilly: 50 willys OH has rheumatoid athritus but doesnt let it get her down. First time in Florida

Meemee: Me mother 75 years ailments to numerous to mention. Has an ECV We call it the COC (chariot of carnage). 6th time in Florida

Up at 7.00 this morning

Everybody looks quite miserable. Meemees now got a chest infection. Jillys got a cold and there is something wrong with our Willy's nethers.
To cap it all I have shrunk all Meemees trousers in the dryer.
Time to break out Meemees emergency antibiotics and steroids.
Me and Al took a trip to Target.
This place is massive and there is nobody in it.
I managed to buy an idiot proof camera. I got Meemee some more trousers. Plus I had loads of other bargains.
We got to the check out and there was Marvin to serve us. He was dressed in a lime green top with silver on it. He was quite large, he just looked like Buzz Lightyear.
The packer was called Hank.
I am not kidding. HANK AND MARVIN!
Hank and Marvin were engrossed in some sort of conversation.
Anyway this is how it all went.

Marvin in his best Disney voice: Hi guys how yawl doin today. Then he turns back and carries on talking to Hank.
Me: Actually Marv pretty crap really, my heels have split, me mothers threatening a chest infection, our Jillies got a cold and our Willy's got piles.

Marvin: Awwwwwwww thats nice, you folks been here long?
Then he carries on talking to Hank!
Me: Actually Marv we have just spent six months in Guantanamo and we thought we would just cop a spot or r and r down here in Florida.

Marvin: Awwwwwww thats nice, you guys planning on doing any of the theme parks while you're here?

Me: No Marv we thought we would shoot on down to Miami, score a couple of Ouzies and come back here and shoot yer silly gob off.

Marvin head to one side,nodding, big silly face beaming, " Maam you're gonna need batteries for that"

I have to admit even I was a bit lost for words but then I realised he had just rung the camera through.

He gets to the last item a box of Coors light.

Marvin: You guys got ID?.

Me: No Marvin I'm 52 and I look 60.

Marvin: Well yes I can see that Maarm (The cheeky sod! ). But Im still gonna need ID.

I had my Costco card in my purse with my photo on also an NHS card with my D.O.B on.

Marvin was having none of it. I need government ID a drivers license or passport.

I realised that Als driving license was in the car but by this time this kid was seriously peeing on my bonfire.
All the time in the background old Hank was nodding in the background wittering "Its the poorlassee" (policy)

"Now listen Marvin I buy beer in Walmart all the time and they don't need my government to proove that I am over 21. I'm also not keen on your stores poorlassee of scanning government property".

Marvin's pet lip came out. He grabbed the beer, "Well in that case maarm I'm just gonna have to take this back".

Old Hank nodding "He sure does, its the poorlasee".

I could tell Al was getting mad he was sort of hopping about from foot to foot.
"Well in that case Marv take the ***** lot back".
We exited. Marvin was having a right go, "I'm not gonna lose my job just because yo aint got ID sir".
Quite right too Marvin.
If ever you do lose yer job.
Try suing yer brain for none support yer could win millions.
By this time it was 11.00am. We were due to go to Hollywood. We had no shopping, Meemee has no clean trousers and she hates going out on the COC in a skirt.
We shot up the 192 to Walmart. Al was calling Marvin all sorts. (I think he meant Marvin was really good at sex without a partner).
We gets to Walmart.
There he was, Clint waiting to greet me.
Al being in a bit of a mood. "Don't you start Peeing about with that daft old sod this morning".
I held my hand up and shook my head "sorry not today Clint".
He got the message.
I shopped to the strains of "Dont be cruel".
Poor Clint.
Eventually we got to Hollywood at 12.3opm. Al went for fast passes for toy story 8.40pm.
We grabbed lunch at the ABC.
After lunch me and Al were feeling quite knackered.
Its got to be One mans dream. Ideal Jilly and Willy haven't seen it, Meemee will watch it again and again. I have to say it is very interesting.
Our Willy declared that me and Al had spoilt it because all he could here was me and Al snoring.
We then went to see the Muppet show its not the best 3d show but its 3d I like it.
Next up was the great movie ride, love it never get fed up.
The back lot tour was next. I was once a volunteer on this.
I did put my all into it.
Why oh why do people volunteer to do stuff then not deliver.
Theres planes firing overhead, torpedoes flying through the water. What do the volunteers do?
Stand there looking bloody sappy. Waving at the relatives.
Start firing live ammo that'll sort em.
We made our way to Tower of Terror only Jilly and Al went on this. Meemee needed a sugar hit so we bought tea and cookies. Its 5.00pm and of course she is starting to come round as always.
Jilly loved TOT.
Next we made our way to Fantasmic. And it was Fantasmic.
We came out of there and were debating wether to use the fast passes for toy story.
I've never been on toy story, last year you just couldnt get near it.
We decided to use them and boy am I glad we did.
It was great.
Meemee actually won.!
It might have had something to do with the fact that I had said while she is on the antibiotics she couldn't have any brandy in her tea. Plus she had to have patches instead of SuperKings.
Not thinking she could actually win I said she could have the Superkings back and the brandy if she won.
You should have seen the poor old lass firing away like 10 men.
We came off there declaring it to be the best yet.
We made our way back to the villa we threw some pizzas in the oven for supper.
We never go out while in Florida we stay in and play sorry its an old game from the 70,s very addictive.

All in all another great day

Edited at 09:27 PM. Reason: insert link thingy
rummy63 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Dec 09, 01:19 PM  
Link to this Post

OMG! I'm in work reading this and I can't stop laughing! BRILLIANT!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Dec 09, 05:16 PM  
Link to this Post
thewatsons
Apprentice Imagineer

great report very well written
Four Corners 2014 H27
Highlands Reserve 2019 H27
thewatsons is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Dec 09, 07:55 PM  
Link to this Post
pudge
Imagineer

pudge's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 5
OMG my sides are hurting with laughing... sorry I do hope that everyones was fighting fit after their colds, chest infections and piles and as for Hank & Marvin, what;s the chances of that...
[/B][COLOR="Magenta"]2006 Crescent Lakes/New Port Richey, 2008 Highlands Reserve, 2010 Cumbrian Lakes (freebie) & Rolling Hills, 2012 Highlands Reserve, 2014 Bridgewater Crossing, 2015 Rolling Hills/HRH, 2016 Dibb villa Highlands Reserve/HRH & Vegas, 2017 Rolling Hills, Xmas 2018 Rolling Hills & RPR, 2019 Highlands Reserve, 2020 Highlands Reserve canx 2021 Emerald isle fingers crossed
pudge is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Dec 09, 10:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Cinnabon
Imagineer

Another great report.

I too would have left my shopping if I was beeing served by Hank and Marvin.
Old 10 Dec 09, 11:14 PM  
Link to this Post
shirley
Imagineer

shirley's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
you should be flattered getting asked for ID lol.
shirley is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Mar 10, 09:58 AM  
Link to this Post

Brilliant ! Looking forward to reading more in a min x
Old 21 Mar 10, 11:29 AM  
Link to this Post
kc1
Imagineer

brilliant! great fun!
kc1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Mar 10, 11:34 AM  
Link to this Post
Irishrover
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 19
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Hank & Marvin...

CLASSIC!

Bren

Irishrover is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Mar 10, 12:55 PM  
Link to this Post

The best one yet.