Notices

Old 1 Mar 14, 01:03 AM  
Link to this Post
mrsbigbeak
Imagineer

Cats Out The Bag Day 8 Aug/Sep 2013 Magic kingdom

Magic kingdom

We all woke nice and early, all excited to go to MK . We had breakfast at French quarter and made it for rope drop. We all love this and every time were there , I always have a tear watching how excited the kids get . Plans for today was to get some signatures that we hadn't last year , as well as some photo pass pics . We booked BBB for our little princess Anya for 12.45 as an early birthday present , something that none of us will forget . It was worth every penny to see her little face light up . We thought it would be nice to get her pics done with the princesses while she was also done up as a beautiful princess .

Anyway we got into the park and was welcomed by the Mayor and he gave his card to samara and Anya , what a way to start our day and another thing to cross off our list to dos

Mark was trying to show respect and cover his t shirt witch says I'm with goofy with an arrow witch mark had covered up lol

Getting some signatures and pics of course

Anyway we decide to do a few rides

Our girls getting their license

Well this was a mistake agreeing to let Anya drive , she gave me whip lash I don't know how many times just from turning the wheel lol , and insisted that I should only do the pedals lol in fact I think this was her showing off because I tried helping with the wheel

Anyway we decide to get some food as we all felt hungry and thought it would be best to eat before Anya was all dressed up this was our view from our table , who needs and ADR when you got this view

Our food from cosmic rays which was very tasty and my favourite cake in Disney and there was plenty more to come . I had chicken mash and green beans , Anya had chicken burger , samara had cheese burger and bacon and mark had fries

Fanta and sprite drinks with carrot cake yum yum , chocolate ice cream and a cookie

I love these cakes so much , well so did Anya , samara couldn't have these because they contain nuts

Anyway we headed over to BBB where we was greeted and asked to sit down . We waited about 10 minutes before we were asked to get Anya changed into her dress . We again sat down and was given a leaflet to pick what Anya wanted her hair like .

I think by this time Anya was about ready for a nap lol , she looked so tired

She was so chuffed

She loved it all and was very good having her hair done , as they was there a while doing her hair

My little princes Anya

And if you look real close you will be able to spot my big princess samara lol

Time do more rides, more characters and get some more pics .
Anya's first time on splash mountain but many more to come lol

Anya having a dance with Mickey

Anya showing off her sparkly shoes to rapunzel , she does this allot with princesses

My baby samara looking all grown up

Anya in her oils when Aurora came over to her

Some pics we had done opposite BBB

After all the pics Anya flaked out in her pram , sleeping beauty

Got a little peckish so I popped into peco bills for a taco and another carrot cake

As you can all tell , we love trying on silly hats

This was to become Anya's favourite ride

My girls

The heavens opened so we got our macs on and had a look around the shops while we waited for the fireworks

More silly pics

We got seated in the preferred viewing area . it had stopped raining so we was waiting for the firework show to start with mark at the ready with his camcorder lol

And this was the crowds making their way to the exit once all fireworks had finished

Anyway we made our way to the exit got on the bus and made our way back to the French quarter

Me and Samara had meatballs and pizza , yummy too

Had to carry Anya to bed and undress her , she was away with the fairies

1st time POFQ Aug/Sep 2012- 2 weeks -2nd time Rosen inn,POFQ 3 weeks-3rd time NYC,Canada,DC,Rosen inn, Coranado springs 5weeks-4th time Vegas,San Fransisco,Hollywood, Anaheim & NYC 3 weeks - 5th time,Rosen inn international,Disney all star music resort 3 weeks
mrsbigbeak is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Mar 14, 03:06 AM  
Link to this Post
app
DIBB App Manager

New Photo Added by mrsbigbeak - 1 Mar 14 2:06 AM.
app is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Mar 14, 10:45 AM  
Link to this Post

AWH wow so many pics ! , the pics of Anya at bbb are just so cute . I have my girls booked in , in May can't wait now after seeing these pics . I actually love the pic of Anya looking in the mirror at bbb and samara in the back round so nice ,defo one to be framed . great read as always looking forward to more
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Mar 14, 10:45 AM  
Link to this Post

Oh and I looovvveeee those carrot cakes il think of you when I get one
Old 1 Mar 14, 11:45 AM  
Link to this Post
Fieryannie
Imagineer

Lovely pics again Sar... Anya looks amazing think Samara would have secretly loved a makeover also :

xxx
Animal Kingdom Lodge - HRH - Aug/Sept 2012
All Star Music Resort - June/July 2009
Fieryannie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Mar 14, 12:41 PM  
Link to this Post
parkgirl
VIP Dibber

parkgirl's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Restaurant Reviews: 14
Anya looks lovely - we love trying in the silly hats too!
CSR October 2011, POFQ May 2012, POP July 2012, SSR April 2013, OKW Oct 2014, OKW July 2016, All Stars Music April 2017, OKW/BLT July 2018, All Stars Sports Oct 2019, Riviera May 2022, GFR/AKL Oct 2022, Disney 5K Riviera/copper creek 2024, SSR Aug 2024
parkgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Mar 14, 01:10 PM  
Link to this Post

Oh thank you SO much for sharing your wonderful trip report..it's great to see the trip in "real life" iykwim, and is making me even more excited to go.
Love the pics of Anya at BBB; think I will have to add this to our "must do" list for our girls.
Old 1 Mar 14, 02:31 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsbigbeak
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Hodgy28 View Post
AWH wow so many pics ! , the pics of Anya at bbb are just so cute . I have my girls booked in , in May can't wait now after seeing these pics . I actually love the pic of Anya looking in the mirror at bbb and samara in the back round so nice ,defo one to be framed . great read as always looking forward to more
Originally Posted by Hodgy28 View Post
Oh and I looovvveeee those carrot cakes il think of you when I get one
Thanks hodgy28 we got so many pics to chooses from that it's hard lol , we've got the camera out all the time . Your girls will love BBB, as mine did . Yes I love the one where we can see both Anya and samara . And enjoy the carrot cake and have a few for me lol

Originally Posted by Fieryannie View Post
Lovely pics again Sar... Anya looks amazing think Samara would have secretly loved a makeover also :

xxx
Thanks Ann , she loved it , she was falling asleep while having her hair done . We said to Samara about it and she give me a disgusted look , all to big for that now lol she'd rather Harry potter

Originally Posted by parkgirl View Post
Anya looks lovely - we love trying in the silly hats too!
Omg where ever we go , we've gotta try these hats on , the sillier the better

Originally Posted by Mouse on tour View Post
Oh thank you SO much for sharing your wonderful trip report..it's great to see the trip in "real life" iykwim, and is making me even more excited to go.
Love the pics of Anya at BBB; think I will have to add this to our "must do" list for our girls.
Thanks for reading , didn't think anyone would be interested , putting all these pics up and reliving it makes me more excited for when we return . I'd probably do BBB again for Anya , when we go next it's defiantly worth the money , we did take our own dress though , as Anya can't stand anything itchy on her skin

1st time POFQ Aug/Sep 2012- 2 weeks -2nd time Rosen inn,POFQ 3 weeks-3rd time NYC,Canada,DC,Rosen inn, Coranado springs 5weeks-4th time Vegas,San Fransisco,Hollywood, Anaheim & NYC 3 weeks - 5th time,Rosen inn international,Disney all star music resort 3 weeks

Edited at 03:06 PM.
mrsbigbeak is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Mar 14, 12:21 PM  
Link to this Post
vanlou
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 40
Another fab day. Love all the photos but my favourite one is of Anya running to Cinderella. She looks so excited

DLP Aug 2004 SQL, Dec 2007 HNY, Dec 2008 DLH
WDW Aug 2011 POFQ/RPR, Aug 2014 - HRH/POFQ
August 2014 trip report - Er, where's the rain?
vanlou is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Mar 14, 06:50 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsbigbeak
Imagineer

Originally Posted by vanlou View Post
Another fab day. Love all the photos but my favourite one is of Anya running to Cinderella. She looks so excited
Thanks vanlou , yes she was so excited , but so good and patient while waiting in line to see them