Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 16 Apr 19, 08:49 AM  
Link to this Post
JudgeJ26
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by shoegalsuz View Post
Just to give you a bit of hope, I managed to book FOP at 30days out - I was on literally as the booking opened and managed to grab an evening slot 8-9pm. I’ve since been able to bring that forward to 6pm and we go next week. So things do open up, just be persistent and keep checking!
We do the same as you. Managed to get a late slot after 30 days the last two trips, but then as the time gets nearer we manage to make it earlier and earlier. We ended up with an 0900 hrs time slot once.
JudgeJ26 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 19, 09:13 AM  
Link to this Post
Bridget
Imagineer

Not a chance - all those staying on Disney property booking at 60 days in advance snap them up.
Old 16 Apr 19, 09:24 AM  
Link to this Post
davdawnbro
Getting Excited

We got fast passes at 30 days October 2017. It may have been just pure luck but pretty much everytime I picked up my phone I was checking for availability. We got everything we wanted apart from 7DMT.
davdawnbro is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 19, 12:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Gazza94
Getting to know the DIBB

We go in four days and I managed to get two FOP fastpasses, both late evenings but shows you that it is possible with 30 day. Also managed to get one for slinky dog.
Gazza94 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 19, 12:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Moorlandman
Imagineer

Moorlandman's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

We got two x four fast passes for FOP at 30 days out for end of July 2018/August

Also got Slinky Dog. Just use the FP availability checker on the Dibb
Moorlandman is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 19, 02:18 PM  
Link to this Post
D2MEY
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Thanks for all your replies - We are all prepared for rope drop if we dont get the FP booking .
Am I correct in thinking that FP opens at 12:00 lunchtime ?
D2MEY is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 19, 02:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Stitch & Smudge
Imagineer

If you haven’t found one don’t just check the once and give up. My wife found FoP and Slinky last year the day before we went to the park. You just need to keep checking and hopefully one will show eventually.
Stitch & Smudge is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 19, 03:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Gilly120
Imagineer

We couldnt get fast passes at 60 days out so we picked a day with EMH, they let us in 5 minutes early and we waited in the stand by line, the line looked massive but when they dropped the rope the line moved really quickly and we were in and out within 45 minutes.
Old 16 Apr 19, 03:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Mickey's Magic
Excited about Disney

Mickey's Magic's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 1
We ended booking a "throw away" camping pitch at Fort Wilderness in the summer to get the 60 day FP+ which secured us a FOP fastpass

DLP: 1997 (Cheyenne), 2013 (Offsite; Dream Castle), 2017 (Newport Bay), 2019 (Sequoia Lodge)
Mickey's Magic is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 19, 03:31 PM  
Link to this Post
scojos
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Mickey's Magic View Post
We ended booking a "throw away" camping pitch at Fort Wilderness in the summer to get the 60 day FP+ which secured us a FOP fastpass
Never thought of that! How much did that cost you?
Thanks
scojos is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List