Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 17 Jan 21, 07:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Captain
Stove top stuffing with extra sage I make it up then stuff the turkey and mcCormacks
brown gravy it’s about the best we’ve found if I run out of bistro
I buy bin bags washing up liquid dishwasher tablets tin foil etc sugar sachets salt pepper cooking oil all in dollar tree but we are lucky we have a dollar tree right by the supermarket we use
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Mar 21, 07:46 PM  
Link to this Post
sijen
Very Serious Dibber

sijen's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Just teabags and cordial as we can't get over there. Love the big shop when we arrive x
Old 6 Mar 21, 08:43 PM  
Link to this Post
blackbird
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by gismo1554 View Post
Without dining plan I'd take cereal bars and tea/coffee probably plus powdered milk. Most snacks like crisps etc will be smashed by the time you get there in my experience.

If staying at Disney I believe most of the food courts have microwaves (post covid no idea if this is still the case) so you could in theory also buy porridge sachets and make with hot water. I'd also pay for the drink cup package thing as this will save you money in the long run.

Also I would take a water bottle and one of the small travel squash bottles as Disney has loads of water fountains and this can save money on drinks.

With the pod machines in some hotel rooms I tend to use to just boil the water i.e. don't put a pod in and the water will come up boiled.
Don't forget you can ask for cold water at anywhere they sell cold drinks.
blackbird is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Mar 21, 02:28 PM  
Link to this Post
waiting4disney
Imagineer

Tea bags is my must have!

We also thrown in a few snacks like cereal bars and as we are in a villa we take mini cereal selection boxes.
Old 7 Mar 21, 11:10 PM  
Link to this Post
coinneach
Imagineer

We take t.bags, cereal (Weetabix & Shredded Wheat) sun cream, shower gel and deodorant.
If we need anything else then a trip to Dollar Tree will usually suffice.
coinneach is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List