Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 20 Sep 20, 06:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

I am so sorry this has happened. It is extremely traumatic and because she needs vet treatment plus your husband was bit I would certainly ring the police.

Tilly was attacked last summer by a boxer dog, luckily we got it off her before serious damage was done but it really shook us all up and our two boys were crying. Even now, when ever we pass a dog our 7 year old refers back to the attack.
Tilly has never been the same around dogs since, she is extremely timid and anxious now when a dog approaches.

Some dog owners really should not own dogs! I hope she has a speedy recovery x x
Floridatilly is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 20, 06:01 PM  
Link to this Post
megaflyer
Imagineer

Definitely report it - that dog sounds dangerous and should needs to be euthanised.

I hope your dog and husband soon recover.
megaflyer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 20, 06:01 PM  
Link to this Post
ClaireNJ
Imagineer

OMG I’m so sorry for you all hope she’ll be ok, ring the Police & report it
Sending love 💕xx
ClaireNJ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 20, 06:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Talland 2016
Imagineer

Hope you are all ok - sending hugs
Definitely report it to the police
Sending positive vibes xxxx
Talland 2016 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 20, 06:29 PM  
Link to this Post
HevaDuck
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Your poor little dog and your DH what an awful experience. That dog is very dangerous please report it to the Police it could attack more dogs or even a child.
Hope you are all ok you must be very shocked take care and hope your little dog recovers soon
HevaDuck is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 20, 06:46 PM  
Link to this Post
DiszeeBelle
Imagineer

Think it is the police you report it to.
DiszeeBelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 20, 07:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Bootrip2
VIP Dibber

I hope that you are all OK. Our EBT was attacked a few months ago when out, he was on lead, other dog not on lead. Luckily he didnt realise that he was hurt, the other owner gave us mouth full of abuse, not nice, Makes us wary of walking him in that park again.
Old 20 Sep 20, 07:15 PM  
Link to this Post
buryboy
Imagineer

So sorry to hear this .
Hope all make a full recovery
Our MOST ANNOYING trip to Tenerife February 2018 ( an homage to infamous dibb threads
buryboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 20, 08:11 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Mobile

How traumatic for you all! I hope Bonnie makes a full recovery.
I agree that the police need to be informed, your husband could have been seriously hurt xx

IG - alicialanesmith
smithlane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 20, 08:17 PM  
Link to this Post
janeywaney
VIP Dibber

janeywaney's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Just to update to all, thankfully Bonnie was very very lucky. The vet said it was millimetres that her main artery was missed. She has puncture wounds around her neck and has a big tear in her mouth they had to stitch up. She was so traumatised they had to sedate her To be able to examine her.

I have tried to call 101 and it just rings out, so tried to log it online but doesn’t give me the option for dog attack. Will keep trying to contact them though to stop this happening again.

DH has stitches, antibiotics and pain relief we are all just shook up.

Jane x
August 06 All Star Sports, August 07 All Star Music, OKW August 08 OKW Nov 09 All Star Music Feb 10, OKW Sept 10 OKW Sept 2011 , OKW Nov 2013, Pop Cenury Sept 2014, OKW Sept 2015, OKW Nov 16, OKW Sept 17, OKW Aug 19
janeywaney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List