Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 12 Aug 19, 02:40 PM  
Link to this Post
adambrown123
New Poster (2)

Mobile WDW Tickets

Hi folks,

My wife and I are heading to Orlando in mid-September from the UK and haven’t yet booked tickets for WDW. We do want to check it out, but imagine we only want to spend a couple of days there.

Does anyone have any idea whether another 2 day option is likely to open when the current one expires (14 August is the last chance to buy and must be used by 28 August)...

We are conscious of the impending launch of Star Wars and if we thought that the next two day price was going to be much more than £200, we would probably bite the bullet and go for the current deal of 14 days for 7.

Any help/wisdom would be greatly appreciated.
adambrown123 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Aug 19, 02:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Mel49
Imagineer

Mel49's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 3
The 2 day UK ticket is normally only for a short period in the Summer and it's unlikely another one will come out when this one ends especially with Star Wars launch.

Your cheapest option for 2 day tickets would be the US Date Specific Base Tickets which are approx £110 a day with no park hopping and are available from any of the US suppliers. You have the option of buying flexible tickets which you can use on any day and also the option to add park hopping but this increases the price. I'm going in October and have paid £105 for a day ticket for AK and £84 for a MNSSHP for our MK fix through orlandoattraction.com. If you want the flexibility to go in and out of the parks when you feel like it, have park hopping facility and the Memory Maker then the UK 7 day ticket may be your best bet when you price it up.

Edited at 02:55 PM.
Mel49 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Aug 19, 02:55 PM  
Link to this Post
tink111
Apprentice Imagineer

tink111's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
You can always buy a one day ticket on the door... and do this twice if you wanted to do a couple of days!
We have done this before, as long as you allow about an hour to purchase it on the gate it may be the best bet!
tink111 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Aug 19, 03:37 PM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by adambrown123 View Post
Hi folks,

My wife and I are heading to Orlando in mid-September from the UK and haven’t yet booked tickets for WDW. We do want to check it out, but imagine we only want to spend a couple of days there.

Does anyone have any idea whether another 2 day option is likely to open when the current one expires (14 August is the last chance to buy and must be used by 28 August)...

We are conscious of the impending launch of Star Wars and if we thought that the next two day price was going to be much more than £200, we would probably bite the bullet and go for the current deal of 14 days for 7.

Any help/wisdom would be greatly appreciated.
Have a look on undercovertourist and orlandoattractions.com to compare prices for the dates you want. The date specific tickets are cheaper than the flexible tickets on orlandoattractions.com. Link below for orlandoattractions.com

orlandoattractions/t...kets-worldwide

Just to add that if you buy the 2 day ticket it will have to be used in a certain number of days. For instance if you put the start date for the 18th September it says the following on undercovertourist [same on orlandoattractions.com].

"Valid any 2 days from September 18, 2019 - September 21, 2019"

You might be better off doing what tink111 said and buying two 1 day tickets but you will have to put the exact dates that you want to visit for each ticket. Have a look on the sites to compare the difference in price between buying two 1 day tickets and a 2 day ticket.

I think the US Disney site is very slightly cheaper than the 2 sites I have given but for some reason I can't get on there to check.

Welcome to the Dibb

Edited at 04:12 PM.
lyn1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Aug 19, 09:07 PM  
Link to this Post
adambrown123
New Poster (2)

Thank you folks. Really appreciate you each taking the time to respond. I think we may bite the bullet and go for the 14 days for the price of 7 ticket, as we would hate to go for a couple of days, only to end up wanting to be there much more.

Take care,
Adam
adambrown123 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 19, 03:31 AM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by adambrown123 View Post
Thank you folks. Really appreciate you each taking the time to respond. I think we may bite the bullet and go for the 14 days for the price of 7 ticket, as we would hate to go for a couple of days, only to end up wanting to be there much more.

Take care,
Adam
If you buy the Disney 14 Day Ultimate ticket I think the cheapest at the moment is on the UK Disney site, £385 adult, £365 child. Link below.

disneyholidays/wal...parks-sub-menu

I think they send you an email with a reference number that you can link to your MDE account to book FastPasses. If you have a MagicBand linked to your account I think the ticket will then automatically link to it but maybe someone can confirm this or correct me if I am wrong. You also have the option of picking up the plastic credit card size ticket from a Will Call window when you're over there.

The next best that I can see is from orlandoticketdeals.co.uk, £393 adult, £373 child, using the code 6OFFDISNEY. These send a credit card size plastic ticket that you can link to your MDE account. Link below.

orlando-ticket-deals.co... resort-tickets