Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 21 Nov 19, 01:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Mickie
Apprentice Imagineer

Mickie's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile Where to start

Always done free dining before so never had to buy tickets before. Disney actually seem to be one of the cheaper places to buy tickets from at the moment at £399 for an adult ticket for next year.

Some of the suppliers listed above are more and Orlando Ticket Deals £6 off voucher doesn’t seem to be working at the moment but that would make them less. Other than 14 for 7 are there usually any other deals? As I think a 7 day ticket expires on the 8th day after first use we could probably get away with 7 days anyway
Mickie is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Nov 19, 01:56 PM  
Link to this Post
loves2plan
VIP Dibber

Orlando Attractions have them at £397.80 at the moment for the 14 day ticket and you can reserve them with a £10pp deposit. They do fluctuate with the exchange rate, but you can lock in a price and if the exchange rate improves, or there's an offer, you can call and switch to the lower price. They've also got an offer for £7.80 Boggy Creek airboat rides, plus a few others, so if you were thinking of doing some extra things, that could work out well for you overall

POFQ: Our 'once in a lifetime' trip, 31.10 - 14.11.12
SSR: 40th birthday trip, 02 - 16.01.14
SSR 2 bed villa: my mums first trip, 07 - 21.02.15
POR: An unexpected Easter break, 02 - 15.04.16
CBR: Another unexpected Easter trip, 29.03 - 12.04.17
CBR: 18th birthday surprise trip, 21.10 - 4.11.19
CBR & CBBR 3 week WDW & US, 05 - 27.09.22

Easter QSDP food report April 17

2nd Easter QSDP food report, Oct 19
loves2plan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Nov 19, 02:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Mickie
Apprentice Imagineer

Mickie's Reviews
Mobile

Thanks I’ll have a look. Mrs Mickie wants to Wild Florida so suspect that and the Space Centre to keep young Master Mickie happy will be the extent of our extra trips!
Mickie is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Nov 19, 07:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Mickie
Apprentice Imagineer

Mickie's Reviews
I have had a look. Boggy Creek looks like a good alternative to Wild Florida actually. Don’t want to do both in one trip but yes looks like it could work out well for us thanks
Old 22 Nov 19, 01:49 AM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Mickie View Post
I have had a look. Boggy Creek looks like a good alternative to Wild Florida actually. Don’t want to do both in one trip but yes looks like it could work out well for us thanks
Also have a look on orlandoattractiontickets.co.uk. Link below.

orlandoattractiontickets...ltimate-Ticket

The adult ticket will cost £400 [if you use the code mse5] which is only £2.20 more than orlandoattractions.com, the child ticket will cost £380 [using the same code] which is only £2.48 more, but you get Wild Florida for free. I think you can pay a deposit and pay the balance 8 weeks before you travel.

Edited at 01:57 AM.
lyn1 is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Nov 19, 09:19 AM  
Link to this Post
Mickie
Apprentice Imagineer

Mickie's Reviews
Mobile

Arrgggh trust the Dibb to give you dilemmas! Pop over to “Beyond the parks” to view the up coming Wild Florida vs Boggy Creek-which would you do discussion 😀
Old 22 Nov 19, 02:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Mickie View Post
As I think a 7 day ticket expires on the 8th day after first use we could probably get away with 7 days anyway
Just thought I'd point out that the UK 7-day ticket is valid for 14 days after first use.

Mind you, the 14-day tickets often costs the same as a 7-day ticket anyway, so there's not much of a saving to be had getting these.

If I was you, I would wait about a month or so and buy my Disney tickets just after Christmas or around New Year. It's possible they might be slightly cheaper then*. Unless you are visiting early next year, in which case I'd order them now.

(*Disclaimer: Please don't blame me if they aren't cheaper or even go up in price between now and then. I'm making an educated guess but I could well be wrong).

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Nov 19, 07:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Mickie
Apprentice Imagineer

Mickie's Reviews
Originally Posted by Nimbus View Post
Just thought I'd point out that the UK 7-day ticket is valid for 14 days after first use.

Mind you, the 14-day tickets often costs the same as a 7-day ticket anyway, so there's not much of a saving to be had getting these.

If I was you, I would wait about a month or so and buy my Disney tickets just after Christmas or around New Year. It's possible they might be slightly cheaper then*. Unless you are visiting early next year, in which case I'd order them now.

(*Disclaimer: Please don't blame me if they aren't cheaper or even go up in price between now and then. I'm making an educated guess but I could well be wrong).
Possibly except of course they have already reduced the price as far as I can tell. I haven’t been tracking prices but I did look a while ago just to get an idea and they were quite a bit more expensive.

But as I said it’s my first year buying so no real experience of price movements
Old 23 Nov 19, 01:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Mickie
Apprentice Imagineer

Mickie's Reviews
Originally Posted by loves2plan View Post
Orlando Attractions have them at £397.80 at the moment for the 14 day ticket and you can reserve them with a £10pp deposit. They do fluctuate with the exchange rate, but you can lock in a price and if the exchange rate improves, or there's an offer, you can call and switch to the lower price. They've also got an offer for £7.80 Boggy Creek airboat rides, plus a few others, so if you were thinking of doing some extra things, that could work out well for you overall
They are £392.70 today which seems a pretty good price considering I thing they were £429 when I first looked