Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 20 Jul 19, 05:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile Liz Hurley & son

Oh my word they look like twins! I don’t think I have ever seen a mother & son look so much alike lol
Floridatilly is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jul 19, 05:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Nicksgirl
Imagineer

He a lovely looking boy... but getting sick and tired of seeing her in a bikini taking a photo of herself...…
Econolodge Hawaiian Maingate in its Hey Day ! Villa we won on "Big Breakfast". Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. POFQ/Sheraton Safari.The wonderful Al Qasr - Dubai. 2008 Luxury and Romance in the wonderful Maldives in a Water Bungalow. 2009 Burj Al Arab/Atlantis/Al Maha.Dubai WOWWIEEE! 2010 5nts Disney's Old Key West/Contemporary./7nts Universals Portofino. 2012 Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa,Dubai and Italy. 2014 -Norfolk, Sirmione Italy, Burj Al Arab/Al Qasr, thank you to my wonderful husband.x
Nicksgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jul 19, 05:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Mobile

He's got gorgeous hair, last time I got hair envy was that bloke who used to big up yankee candles on QVC... Slightly weird I prefer mens hair in this comment but hey ho.
And agree he does look like his mum
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jul 19, 05:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
I wouldn't have a clue. However a very interesting court case against his Grandfather and the will.

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jul 19, 05:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by Mr Tom Morrow View Post
I wouldn't have a clue. However a very interesting court case against his Grandfather and the will.
I read that online this morning... You can pick your friends but not your family lol
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jul 19, 05:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Megandllsmum View Post
I read that online this morning... You can pick your friends but not your family lol
So so true. Isn't it strange that those with the most money seem to then cut certain family members out of their will for the most bizarre reasons. Hey ho more column inches for the newspapers.

Mr Tom Morrow is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jul 19, 05:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
So so true. Isn't it strange that those with the most money seem to then cut certain family members out of their will for the most bizarre reasons. Hey ho more column inches for the newspapers.
If you had that sort of money you are hardly going to miss an inheritance going to a grandchild out of wedlock... Very bizarre and very dated views

Edited at 06:13 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old 20 Jul 19, 05:56 PM  
Link to this Post
britishgirl
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

correct me if I am wrong but I understood it to be a trust he set up a number of years ago for any granchildren he might have,and it is due to mature in 2020 and as such he has to abide by the rules of how it was set up,now it is nearly time to mature he was trying to change the criteria and say he had not meant it to go to grandchildren born out of wedlock but the judge ruled against him.
I think it will be interesting to see if he does leave any money to them when he dies,surely in this day and age of many parents not marrying you cant morally penalise a child born to unmarried parents they didnt choose if their parents were married or not
britishgirl is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jul 19, 05:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by britishgirl View Post
correct me if I am wrong but I understood it to be a trust he set up a number of years ago for any granchildren he might have,and it is due to mature in 2020 and as such he has to abide by the rules of how it was set up,now it is nearly time to mature he was trying to change the criteria and say he had not meant it to go to grandchildren born out of wedlock but the judge ruled against him.
I think it will be interesting to see if he does leave any money to them when he dies,surely in this day and age of many parents not marrying you cant morally penalise a child born to unmarried parents they didnt choose if their parents were married or not
You are right, I worded my post badly. A trust is all but impossible to break.

Old 20 Jul 19, 06:20 PM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

Seems like the grandfather won't but with the trust money and a very rich father who appears from the reports I've read to not have supported the grandfather's legal bid it seems unlikely the lad will starve.
The grandfather has no legal obligation to include any grandchild in his will (presumably a trust is a more tax efficient way to provide for them) and it could be argued that morally he has already provided for them anyway with the trust so there should be no future expectations.

Edited at 06:24 PM.
duchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List