Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 20 Jul 19, 07:38 AM  
Link to this Post
papasmurf
Imagineer

Mobile

I always laugh when I see the trolleys and how much they charge.

It’s like welcome to Orlando, get used to over paying for stuff.
papasmurf is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jul 19, 02:43 PM  
Link to this Post
josephus_fl
slightly serious Dibber

josephus_fl's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Whilst you're waiting for your luggage to come off of the carousel, just walk outside and cross the road to the car rental garage where you can pick up a free cart. It only takes a couple of minutes.
josephus_fl is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jul 19, 02:46 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by josephus_fl View Post
Whilst you're waiting for your luggage to come off of the carousel, just walk outside and cross the road to the car rental garage where you can pick up a free cart. It only takes a couple of minutes.
Not if you've arrived as an international passenger through gates 70-99 and kept your luggage I'm afraid. You collect off the carousel and board the monorail over to the central concourse.

Mick
Old 20 Jul 19, 04:35 PM  
Link to this Post
josephus_fl
slightly serious Dibber

josephus_fl's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by mick View Post
Not if you've arrived as an international passenger through gates 70-99 and kept your luggage I'm afraid. You collect off the carousel and board the monorail over to the central concourse.

Mick
True. But that's a rather perdantic opinion.
josephus_fl is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jul 19, 04:49 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
So all you maybe 80% of UK arrivals who land at gates 70-99 after a direct flight and collect your luggage immediately after immigration and take in on the monorail with you.

Make sure you cross the road and collect a trolley before boarding the monorail won't you.

Apologies for my pedantry but let me know where the road is that wasn't there in April.

Mick
Old 20 Jul 19, 08:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Thorpy
Imagineer

I think this is cross purposes... Mick is talking about MCO, and Josephus, Sanford.

As for the wheel your own option, I use the trip in Manchester from car to checkin to make sure all bags are covered. We then remember how we managed this, IE who had what, and simply replicate it at the other end. We are also not averse to stopping over to the side int he baggage hall and packing all the carrier bags (WHSmith, kids packs etc) into cases so we have less items to manage.
Old 20 Jul 19, 08:50 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Originally Posted by Thorpy View Post
I think this is cross purposes... Mick is talking about MCO, and Josephus, Sanford.

As for the wheel your own option, I use the trip in Manchester from car to checkin to make sure all bags are covered. We then remember how we managed this, IE who had what, and simply replicate it at the other end. We are also not averse to stopping over to the side int he baggage hall and packing all the carrier bags (WHSmith, kids packs etc) into cases so we have less items to manage.
How absolutely stupid of me to think that a thread entitled "Luggage carts at MCO" really meant "Luggage carts at SFB". Even more stupid of me to provide what I thought would be a helpful response to possibly 80% of Dibbers.

Still it's the first time in over 15 years I've been called pedantic for providing a factual answer. You certainly learn what posts not to waste any time on in future though.

Mick
Old 20 Jul 19, 09:56 PM  
Link to this Post
ChrisS
Imagineer

You may mean pedantic, not perdantic, which does not apply to Gadgey Mick, one of the most helpful people on this forum. Feel free to apologise in your own time.
Old 20 Jul 19, 09:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Monolith
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by ChrisS View Post
You may mean pedantic, not perdantic, which does not apply to Gadgey Mick, one of the most helpful people on this forum. Feel free to apologise in your own time.
Do we really need to be pedantic about the spelling of pedantic?

😂😂

As many have said, mick is very helpful and having a go isn’t really good manners on a forum
Monolith is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jul 19, 10:24 PM  
Link to this Post
ChrisS
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Monolith View Post
Do we really need to be pedantic about the spelling of pedantic?

😂😂

As many have said, mick is very helpful and having a go isn’t really good manners on a forum
Yeap, it's called making a point, seems you're familiar with that concept too.