Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 4 Jul 20, 06:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Didgey
Serious Dibber

Can tickets we cancelled by ATD without them getting them back?

I am in the process of the ticket refund (80% ggrrr) but I cannot for the life of me find the tickets in my house!

Has anyone any experience of tickets being cancelled without having to send back the actual tickets?

Weird Q I know but I could use any advice possible.
Didgey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 20, 06:13 PM  
Link to this Post
chris123armit
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

I had to send mine back...
We only got 80% back too
Won’t use them again!

Hope u find them!
Old 4 Jul 20, 06:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Didgey
Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by chris123armit View Post
I had to send mine back...
We only got 80% back too
Won’t use them again!

Hope u find them!

Thanks so do I !

like you, I wont use them again either.
Didgey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 20, 10:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Tracydcp
Imagineer

Mobile

I’m going to be sending mine back too but I asked if the 20% could be kept on account as a credit. They said yes and it would stay on my account until October 2021.

April/May 2009, October 2011, May 2013, May 2015
August 2020 We’re going back!
Tracydcp is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 20, 11:02 PM  
Link to this Post
mikeclark007
Serious Dibber

mikeclark007's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by Tracydcp View Post
I’m going to be sending mine back too but I asked if the 20% could be kept on account as a credit. They said yes and it would stay on my account until October 2021.
Worth knowing. I’ve got HHN tickets that they will only have returned at 80% refund unless the event is cancelled and a Universal hotel booking with £200 deposit paid even though my flight is cancelled. Like others - won’t use again in a hurry. In contrast against parts of the same holiday I’ve had exceptional service from Undercover Tourist, Trail Finders and the hotels direct throughout this current climate.
mikeclark007 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 20, 06:55 AM  
Link to this Post
Bella226
Trainee Dibber

Are you able to open a dispute with the credit card company over the 80% refund as the 14 day tickets are no longer what they were sold as - no longer hoppers and no water parks?
Bella226 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 20, 09:43 AM  
Link to this Post
Didgey
Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Bella226 View Post
Are you able to open a dispute with the credit card company over the 80% refund as the 14 day tickets are no longer what they were sold as - no longer hoppers and no water parks?
In theory you could.

We have just decided to go next year so not bothering with hassle of refunds. Thankfully we found the tickets!
Old 27 Jul 20, 09:55 AM  
Link to this Post
Jamie99
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I was going to use them for next year. Lots of banners on the website about zero cancellation fees. Is this not the case?
Old 27 Jul 20, 10:01 AM  
Link to this Post
bighal
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Bella226 View Post
Probably not as the supplier has supplied what was asked of them fulfilling their part of the contract. Its not the suppliers fault you cannot/don't want to use them so the standard terms come into play. At the end of the day the tickets are still valid to enter the parks.

Next Trip Feb '24
Jun98 Apr99 Dec99 Apr00 Mar03 Jun/Jul04 Dec/Jan05/06 Jul06 Dec06 Jun/Jul08 Jun/Jul09 Jul/Aug11 Sep13 Jun/Jul14 Nov15 Sep16 Villa/BWV May18 Villa/BLT/AKL Sept19 Villa/AKL Feb/Mar20 AKL/SSR Sep22 AKL Apr/May 23 CS/CC/AKL Nov 23 SSR Feb/Mar 24 RR/BR
bighal is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Aug 20, 07:52 AM  
Link to this Post
Goldcoast
Excited about Disney

Mobile

If you don't mind me asking why are they only refunding 80%?
Goldcoast is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List