Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 9 Jun 17, 09:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Niki Mouse
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Was going to do two - 2 credit TS. This makes me rethink, seems extravanagant anyway, then loosing a couple of glasses of wine 🤔
Niki Mouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jun 17, 09:20 PM  
Link to this Post
TartanTink
VIP Dibber

Looking forward to this, will be interesting to see if there is a limit to the price of the cocktail.
Will my Lapu Lapu be included ?

Tartan Tink
TartanTink is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jun 17, 09:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Clamshell
Imagineer

Originally Posted by TartanTink View Post
That is a very good question 😁😁😁

Phantom thread-killer of Old London Town 😁
Clamshell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jun 17, 10:32 PM  
Link to this Post
lam
VIP Dibber

Gosh this is great!
Wish it was this year.

Need to do my 'sums' now for next year as I was planning on doing DVC only in 2 locations , 1 week on QSDP and the other OOP and upgrading my tix from this year to AP.

May be worth it to book a few nights onsite and pay for 14 day ults with free qsdp or ddp .

decisions!
If i could get a decent deal on my hotel in new york, i might be able to 'swing it'!

3/01-Sheraton 4 Pts & WDW Contemporary.7/07-DLP Sequoia. 3/08-WDW Pop & POFQ. 7/08-DLP Sequoia.4/09, 3/10 & 4/11-WDW AKV, 7/11- Doubletree@Seaworld & AKV -03/12, 3/13- WDW AKV 8/14 [I]Cabana Bay,OKW & AKV.07/15-BVP,BLT & AKV07/17-POR,BLT & AKV.07/18-AKV-Jambo,Cabana Bay Beach, Beacon Hotel,New York..07/20TRIP CANCELLED- 10/21-Cheyenne,DLP-7/22-AKV, Coronado & Poly.12/23-AKV, POR,BLT &ASM
lam is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jun 17, 06:34 AM  
Link to this Post
flumpsmum
Apprentice Imagineer

wow, I never thought adding an alcoholic drink would happen
I love a glass of wine with dinner & usually pay oop for this (or a cocktail) so this a great added bonus
flumpsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jun 17, 11:31 AM  
Link to this Post

Is this 100% official.?...I have a good friend who is a CM and hasn't heard about this yet...If yes, it would be a great addition, we spent a small fortune last year on bottles of wine at five signature restaurants alone, not counting the one credit places, tho Via Napoli was the best value for house vino..
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jun 17, 11:35 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by TartanTink View Post
Looking forward to this, will be interesting to see if there is a limit to the price of the cocktail.
As much as I love a Lapu, if this cocktail is included then I'll be flying with Peter Pan...lol...Can't see it ...
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jun 17, 01:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell65
First POST

We also wish it would start in 2017 - especially since we are going in 55 days time and it's costing us a fortune! Come on WDW - you are usually so accommodating. And think about it - once you've had one glass of wine or beer you are more likely to have another $$$$$
Tinkerbell65 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jun 17, 03:00 PM  
Link to this Post
anna68
VIP Dibber

anna68's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Fantastic!
anna68 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jun 17, 03:52 PM  
Link to this Post
YLL
Imagineer

Mobile

I wonder if that means the DDP will be more expensive... If you get free dining then great but obvs room rates are already much more expensive next year, so this new development will probably help to sweeten the deal! That's great news, gutted I won't be able to benefit in September.
YLL is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List