Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 15 Oct 18, 07:03 AM  
Link to this Post
Smilesonfaces
Imagineer

Smilesonfaces's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by Sarryb View Post

Meats, cheeses, yoghurt, rolls, pain chocolat, croissants, bacon, potatoes, scrambled eggs, loads of different types of breads, cereals, yoghurts & fruit. I think that was everything, plus juice & hot drinks. Hope that helps. X
Thank you. You were up early !
So €19 and I think the voucher is €12. I will see what to do when I get there. I have cereal bars and porridge pots to take with me. We will keep going until 10 and then eat.
Enjoy your first day.
Smilesonfaces is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 18, 08:01 AM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
Mobile

Wow, thank you for confirming there are now hot items in the Santa Fe!

That’s new.
Other parks: Tokyo
Gill H is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 18, 08:04 AM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Mobile

I honestly wouldn’t bother trudging back to Annette’s for 10am, you are missing prime park time. I have seen videos of the breakfast and to be honest the Santa Fe version looks nicer and has more choice.
Gill H is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 18, 08:15 AM  
Link to this Post
Smilesonfaces
Imagineer

Smilesonfaces's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by Gill H View Post
I honestly wouldn’t bother trudging back to Annette’s for 10am, you are missing prime park time. I have seen videos of the breakfast and to be honest the Santa Fe version looks nicer and has more choice.
I am open to suggestions because I know you have lots of DLP experience. This breakfast situation at DLP is a right old pain ! I think it is the having to eat really early that is putting me off Santa Fe breakfast as we don’t normally eat lunch when we are out.
Smilesonfaces is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 18, 08:49 AM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Mobile

No problem for me, we always turn up 7am when it opens, stuff our faces and then don’t get hungry till teatime!
Old 15 Oct 18, 12:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Sarryb
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Smilesonfaces View Post
I am open to suggestions because I know you have lots of DLP experience. This breakfast situation at DLP is a right old pain ! I think it is the having to eat really early that is putting me off Santa Fe breakfast as we don’t normally eat lunch when we are out.
Breakfast is until 11am at Santa Fe. We just like to use extra magic time. By 10am today we'd done Crush's coaster (Which broke before it even started), ratatouille, rc racer, parachute drop, slinky ride & got a fast pass for tower of terror. Rock n roller coaster broke down and we had to get off, but they gave us a ticket to return later. Xx
Sarryb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Oct 18, 05:48 PM  
Link to this Post
stefinscotland
Excited about Disney

I was there a few weeks ago and the free breakfast was at cafe Hyperion
You could get the omelette burger (which we thought was delicious by the way) or the roll and jam.
I was originally going to pay to upgrade at sequoia lodge but it would have been around €20 a day which I decided was too much and after trying the free breakfast on the first day I was happy to have that every day.
We never experienced any queue at cafe Hyperion.
Disney, Bahama Cruise and New York 2017
DLP 2018, Villa 2019, Villa 2023
stefinscotland is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Oct 18, 08:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Sarryb
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Today we walked through Hyperion and it was packed to the rafters. But this was just after 10am. So maybe if you go first thing it'd be quieter. X
Sarryb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Oct 18, 08:37 PM  
Link to this Post
stefinscotland
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Sarryb View Post
Today we walked through Hyperion and it was packed to the rafters. But this was just after 10am. So maybe if you go first thing it'd be quieter. X

Was 10am everyday we went and it was very quiet, mayb as it’s school holidays it’s much busier
Disney, Bahama Cruise and New York 2017
DLP 2018, Villa 2019, Villa 2023
stefinscotland is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Oct 18, 08:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Sarryb
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by stefinscotland View Post
Was 10am everyday we went and it was very quiet, mayb as it’s school holidays it’s much busier
It's not school holidays for my niece, I took her out of school, it's half term next week for her. I know some schools are off though, so you're probably right. X