Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 8 Oct 18, 08:33 AM  
Link to this Post
floridasgirl
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Picalily View Post
The woman detective is suspicious because the mother said she left Noah in the car to buy Tampons, the detective said to her Are you a breast feeding mother? You don't need Tampons if you breast feed.
I thought that . Not sure what to think. I'm thinking they want to frame his ex so he can get custody of Chloe. There's obviously more to it though with the court case.
Christmas/New Year 1999/2000 Indian Ridge Villa, May 2001 Fort Lauderdale /I Drive/Port Charlotte/Key West/Miami, May 2005 Westhaven Villa, April 2006 Rotunda Villa/Highlands Reserve Villa, June 2007 Sanibel Villa/Grand Cypress Villas, Christmas/New Year 2010/2011 Lake Wilson Preserve Villa, July/Aug 2012 reunion resort villa, Nov 2012 new York new York!
floridasgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Oct 18, 09:08 AM  
Link to this Post
wez
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

I wonder if they accidentally killed the baby on the plane by giving him the wrong drugs. But I do agree the guy’s mother is suspicious, especially asking the ex to put that food in the freezer so she could see the frozen beast milk in there. I’m really enjoying it!
wez is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Oct 18, 10:00 AM  
Link to this Post
orlando10
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by wez View Post
I wonder if they accidentally killed the baby on the plane by giving him the wrong drugs. But I do agree the guy’s mother is suspicious, especially asking the ex to put that food in the freezer so she could see the frozen beast milk in there. I’m really enjoying it!
I think they drugged him and it has went wrong, I couldn't figure out was that breast milk or medicine she gave him in the dropper,and what was it she drunk from the bottle? was it meds for her back? at first I thought it was water but why in the bottles? I wonder if he then gave him more without her knowledge or her meds by accident and it was too much, I think whatever has happened it was the dad.
DLP 2016, 2018
orlando10 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Oct 18, 07:14 AM  
Link to this Post
tonigary
Imagineer

This is a great series, Jenna Coleman is a great actress, love her in Victoria.
tonigary is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Oct 18, 08:29 AM  
Link to this Post
PoohBears#1fan
Imagineer

I can't help but think it's more sinister than them covering an accident, I think the baby's alive and hidden somewhere / with someone - the stock piled breast milk mum showed the ex-wife has to be a hint.

Wild Africa Trek photo report

PoohBears#1fan is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Oct 18, 09:09 AM  
Link to this Post
2littleboys
Imagineer

2littleboys's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

I started watching this last week... I found the story familiar and realised I’ve already read the book.

I thought about continuing to watch but struggled with the timeline jumping!
Old 9 Oct 18, 01:47 PM  
Link to this Post
neilhd
Imagineer

That was a decent ending - changed the whole series on it's head.

2 possibilities that I can see:

1 - Baby is dead.
2 - Baby is hidden somewhere as a means of her husband getting custody of the other one - he brushed off his ex-wife when she tried to talk about delaying things.

Or, maybe, a combination of both. Baby is hidden but ends up dead. Given the "justice for Noah" posters, something bad must have happened to him. And given the reaction when she was on the phone to her friend "am I a bad mother?" makes me think she's saying that because she's abandoned him somewhere.

But who knows, I'm probably wrong about everything!
Old 9 Oct 18, 10:30 PM  
Link to this Post
firsttimemouse
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

I reckon dad accidentally killed him by giving him that medicine on the plane. Then tries to convince the mum it was her fault. They both cover it up by hiding the body near the bush fire. Then they go back to Scotland. Mum realises the dad is to blame, kills the dad, tells the press it was justice for Noah and is now on trial for killing the dad.

Who knows! Still don’t know what the exwife was digging.

Interesting to watch what happens.
2018 DLP Newport bay
2019 DLP Newport bay
firsttimemouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Oct 18, 07:40 AM  
Link to this Post
novocastrian
Imagineer

Originally Posted by firsttimemouse View Post
I reckon dad accidentally killed him by giving him that medicine on the plane. Then tries to convince the mum it was her fault. They both cover it up by hiding the body near the bush fire. Then they go back to Scotland. Mum realises the dad is to blame, kills the dad, tells the press it was justice for Noah and is now on trial for killing the dad.

Who knows! Still don’t know what the exwife was digging.

Interesting to watch what happens.
caught up last night & this theory def has some legs, the scenes with the small boy in the ashes/smoke etc etc

intriguing stuff
novocastrian is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Oct 18, 08:33 AM  
Link to this Post
floridasgirl
Imagineer

Just started reading the book and it starts very differently to the tv series!
Might have to stop reading it until watched it all!
Christmas/New Year 1999/2000 Indian Ridge Villa, May 2001 Fort Lauderdale /I Drive/Port Charlotte/Key West/Miami, May 2005 Westhaven Villa, April 2006 Rotunda Villa/Highlands Reserve Villa, June 2007 Sanibel Villa/Grand Cypress Villas, Christmas/New Year 2010/2011 Lake Wilson Preserve Villa, July/Aug 2012 reunion resort villa, Nov 2012 new York new York!
floridasgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List