Link to this Post
**Leigh_11_22**
Helping Minnie

We're off to see the wizard - Day 21 - DTD and O'hana

Here is a link to my pre-trip report and index:

Pre-trip report and Index

Ohana means family

Today was our last full day.

We hadn't made any plans today as we weren't sure what we would feel like. The only thing that was a must do was our 8:30pm ADR for O'hana. I got up and Aaron was not far behind me. I fed him up with lots of leftover junk from the villa. He was soon in the pool making the most of his last day!

Samantha and Tom appeared and were sent off to pack properly! Samantha hadn't started yet so it took her a couple of hours. Tom mostly finished up the washing and I went through each room with my mum vision to find any bits that were hiding.

Once they were packed they went outside and started lazing around and sunbathing! Now this might not sound like they were doing anything wrong but I was horrified! It was our last day and I wanted to do something! It had hit me that tomorrow we were going home and the reality of getting back to Florida anytime soon is a distant dream. I sat and had a bit of an emotional breakdown oops. Tom found me and said that everyone just wanted to relax for an hour before we decide what to do but if I wanted, we could go straight out! Poor man thought I was crazy haha!

An hour or so later and we were happy and relaxed again. The parks weren't really going to fit into our plans today so I managed to change our ADR time to 5:30pm. The idea being that we could go to MK for a while after dinner. Sounds good doesn't it? Until I realised that it was a MNSSHP night! Oops! Oh well, we decided to keep a slow pace for the day instead (although it was tempting to go and see Harry again!).

It was only 11:30 at is point and headed out for a subway which was just around the corner from us. Suitably stuffed we had decided on an afternoon at DTD. Aaron was desperate to spend more time at Disney Quest for that was where we headed. We had a wonderful couple of hours here! We did a drawing class or two, and we spent some time on each floor. This place is amazing! I imagine it can get really busy but today it was really pleasant and had a lovely pace. Sam and I went and had coffee and peanut butter cupcakes for the last half an hour mmmm.

Once we'd had our fill we went back out to the glorious Florida sun. Tom asked a CM about DTD virgin drop off so we knew where to go in the morning. We wandered around the Pleasure Island side of DTD and browsed in the shops. We had a lovely afternoon just strolling in the heat. We loved looking at SSR over the lake, this is now Toms must stay hotel when we return, he really loved the pace and atmosphere of DTD.

We ended up sat at the bar in Cookes of Dublin. It was lovely to have a pint in the sun and we really enjoyed our last couple of hours here. It was creeping up to our ADR time now, so with a takeaway bailies slush in hand we headed back to the car.

We were running a bit late now so hot footed to over to the Poly. We parked up and were soon wandering through the hotel to find the restaurant. We were a little late but were seated within about 10 minutes. Now we hadn't had a cocktail for pushing half an hour so we soon sorted that out!

Raspberry piņa coladas for Samantha and I, mmmm. We were shown around the restaurant and soon enough the food started to arrive. We had a great night, but our waiter wasn't the best. He was slow to bring food over and we asked the other servers around us for several things through the night as he just wasn't attentive.

During the meal Aaron joined in with the games and dances that they did for the kids

The food was delicious. Dumplings and chicken wings were soon demolished. Our waiter then brought veggies and noodles over but no meat to go with it! It had gone cold before I asked someone and they brought meat for us (and fresh veggies) Aaron loved the noodles, he had lots of these with the pork. We had steak too and lots of their giant shrimp.

Samantha and I might have had another cocktail too... A glowtini for Sam and a Lapu Lapu for me. These were really strong and lasted ages!

We had a great night here and would definitely come back.

We headed out of the poly and called at premium outlets. We had been meaning to pick up a thank you gift for Auntie Alex for house/dog sitting for us. Tom nipped out to the converse shop while we sat and listened to country fm. We had a giggle with the music blaring and Aaron being silly (the cocktails obviously had no impact hehe) Tom returned with lovely purple converse and we headed back to the villa for the last time.

We were mostly packed but Aaron helped with the last bits before going to bed. We put our cases near the door ready for the morning and Sam went to bed to watch some TV. Tom and I stayed up, we sat at the breakfast bar finishing off the bud light (well we wouldn't want to waste them would we?) and chatting about our holiday and the future. After an hour or so we dragged ourselves to bed for the very last time in Florida and dreamt beautiful Disney dreams.

Edited at 03:25 PM.
**Leigh_11_22** is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Aug 15, 02:52 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

It seems as though a kitten has attacked your trippie photos!
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Aug 15, 03:00 PM  
Link to this Post
MissFortune
Imagineer

Think the photos have been moved/deleted

The kitten is cute though

MissFortune is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 15, 08:10 PM  
Link to this Post
goofysgirl
Excited about Disney

Great report - although most of the pictures are gone (from nearly all the days).
goofysgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Aug 15, 03:26 PM  
Link to this Post
**Leigh_11_22**
Helping Minnie

Thanks for reading. Stupid photo's disappeared, just in the process of fixing them :s xx
**Leigh_11_22** is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Sep 15, 11:14 AM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Great day, have been looking out for these!

I hate that doom feeling of going home soon

Glad you enjoyed 'Ohana! Cocktails are a must x
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List