Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 5 Mar 19, 11:12 PM  
Link to this Post
SquishTheWhale
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by NewtoOrlando View Post
My sister just messaged me about the trailer and that the golden company were in it...I didn’t even notice that!
Ahh I was thinking that was the Lannister army with Jaime at its head first of all, but obviously on re watching its not as Jaime has defected. I assume his betrayal is what Cersei is crying about?
SquishTheWhale is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Mar 19, 11:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Stardust5
Imagineer

Originally Posted by SquishTheWhale View Post
Ahh I was thinking that was the Lannister army with Jaime at its head first of all, but obviously on re watching its not as Jaime has defected. I assume his betrayal is what Cersei is crying about?
She was crying but she also looked like she was smirking, DS just told me one theory that’s floating about is that the baby she had could be a dwarf like Tyrion. I love looking at the the theories people have about the series, really can’t wait to see what happens.
Stardust5 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Mar 19, 11:37 PM  
Link to this Post
jemett
Imagineer

Mobile

Oh god it was epic. Cannot wait but also feels bitter sweet and I know this is the last series which hurts my heart!

EMMA
jemett is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Mar 19, 11:43 PM  
Link to this Post
SquishTheWhale
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Stardust5 View Post
She was crying but she also looked like she was smirking, DS just told me one theory that’s floating about is that the baby she had could be a dwarf like Tyrion. I love looking at the the theories people have about the series, really can’t wait to see what happens.
Ooh thats a good theory- but it means at least 8 months or so has passed seeing as shes newly preggers? I wasn't thinking it would take the walkers that long to get to winterfell!
SquishTheWhale is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Mar 19, 08:05 AM  
Link to this Post
stecee
Imagineer

This is probably the only program I get excited about, for me, it’s that good.
So much has gone on over the years that I could easily rewatch it from the beginning and still enjoy it as much.
The trailers are fab
Roll on April!
'Oct 97 Days inn main gate west, June '02 Days inn main gate west, Dec '05 All star movie resort, Aug '07 Caribbean Beach Resort, Sept '09 Port Orleans Riverside, Oct'10 Tour then villa at Highgate, May '12 Emerald Island villa. Oct '14 The Keys then SSR.
stecee is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Mar 19, 08:09 AM  
Link to this Post
NewtoOrlando
VIP Dibber

NewtoOrlando's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by stecee View Post
This is probably the only program I get excited about, for me, it’s that good.
So much has gone on over the years that I could easily rewatch it from the beginning and still enjoy it as much.
The trailers are fab
Roll on April!
I’ve just rewatched it from the start, well I’m half way through series 7. So many little plot lines that I missed 1st time round, so I’m glad I’ve watched it again! Like you I don’t watch a lot of TV, and initially I refused to watch it because I’m not a fan of swords and mythical stuff but I caved in much to my husbands delight and have been hooked since!

Miami/CBR/RPR/Bahama Bay Aug 16
Deerfield Beach/HRH/POFQ/Contemporary/Westridge - Aug 18
New York - Westin Grand Central - Nov 18
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne - Dec 18
All Star Sport/POFQ/Aylesbury Villa/Deerfield Beach - Oct 19
Miami/Hard Rock hotel/Pop Century/Legacy Park Dibb Villa - Aug 2022

Saratoga Springs/Rosen Plaza - Dec 2024
NewtoOrlando is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Mar 19, 08:12 AM  
Link to this Post
NewtoOrlando
VIP Dibber

NewtoOrlando's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by SquishTheWhale View Post
Ooh thats a good theory- but it means at least 8 months or so has passed seeing as shes newly preggers? I wasn't thinking it would take the walkers that long to get to winterfell!
I was thinking about how it’s going to pan out with The remaining Lannister’s. The prophecy said that Cersei will be killed by a younger brother, could be either Jaime or Tyrian then. My sister thinks that Arya will kill Jaime & take his face, and then wear it to kill Cersei, seeing as her name has been first on her hit list! I would say that is a bit far fetched but this is GoT we’re talking about!
NewtoOrlando is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Mar 19, 08:56 AM  
Link to this Post
Stardust5
Imagineer

I was thinking about how it’s going to pan out with The remaining Lannister’s. The prophecy said that Cersei will be killed by a younger brother, could be either Jaime or Tyrian then. My sister thinks that Arya will kill Jaime & take his face, and then wear it to kill Cersei, seeing as her name has been first on her hit list! I would say that is a bit far fetched but this is GoT we’re talking about!
As we know in GOT, anything goes!
Stardust5 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Mar 19, 10:15 AM  
Link to this Post
I love walmart
Being a bit Goofy

Mobile

I’ve just rewatched it from the start, well I’m half way through series 7. So many little plot lines that I missed 1st time round, so I’m glad I’ve watched it again! Like you I don’t watch a lot of TV, and initially I refused to watch it because I’m not a fan of swords and mythical stuff but I caved in much to my husbands delight and have been hooked since!
I’m rewatching it from the start too. I’m really enjoying it and like you said I am finding lots of stuff I missed first time.
I love walmart is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Mar 19, 10:25 AM  
Link to this Post
SquishTheWhale
Imagineer

Mobile

We always re-watch the previous season before the new one comes out. Waiting until its complete before 'the grand rewatch'!

Hoping for a really nice 4k bluray box set to be released when its done. Saying that I saw a season 1-7 box set in HMV the other day- why would you buy that!